Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 12:16:52 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 07 24 10  (Read 17929 times)
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 10:20:16 am »

Other edits happened from random tells and emails about hey fix this and that quick, etc.

You said you don't read tells. Cat is out of the bag!

How about halfway fixing the SK epic click and make it unresistable for starters? That should be an easier fix than making the DoT work properly I would assume.
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 02:40:39 pm »

/agree

please for the love of innoruk!

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 03:32:41 pm »

Updated Key_Master NPC to allow custom item ids to make keys for any item, and now allows charms to go above 25, up to 50.

LDoN 6 has the bosses reduced chance of loot. The charm upgrades off LDoN 6 bosses are now 1% drop, points 5%, and illusion cards 25%. This is to reduce the amount of high level players hording the bosses, so low level players can kill bosses for their Epic 2.0 Quest.

These two statements back to back seem to imply (to me) farm less buy more. If i'm taking it out of context then I must be mistaken in some way.

I had to laugh, cause your right, it seems that way. Honestly, very few people buy charms, and even fewer buy them post level 25, but this code was so I don't have to manually find a player in game or search thru the inventory table in the database to update their charm.

Charms in general are my topic for this weekend. Other edits happened from random tells and emails about hey fix this and that quick, etc.

I'm hoping to get all charms 1-25 as a working recipe in the Magic Box before my weekend is over, and then remove the turn in from the NPC. This way players won't lose their charm upgrades by giving to wrong NPC and it'll be easier to upgrade in Magic Box without leaving the zone.

I'm going to change the chance of drops off trash for levels 2-5, see next update topic.

Im still trying to understand why you are chosing to make charms harder to obtain while we are faced with constant camps?
Lowering the drop rate doesnt really improve anything.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)