Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:52:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Ihug the bane of LDoN 6  (Read 10049 times)
Murrjok
« on: July 29, 2010, 03:20:23 am »

For a while now i think its save to say Ihug while charm farming is causing a ruckis in The Morbid Lab. ( A.K.A LDON 6 ) So to back this claim im making a story.

Once apon a time there was a man named Ihug who Trained the biggest trains and crashed only 1 zone. The Morbid Lab.

I ran into this person on a few occasions, But this time it was a ... a problem.

Clearly he truly had no regard for others in this case. as he Barreled in with his Train, Using Magic AoE's to seal the kill!! O my!! HE stole my own pull in the process and is looting my own pull!

Atempting to make contact with him didnt do any good.

I Clearly had to take matters into my own hands.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:48:27 am by Murrjok » Logged
Murrjok
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:22:12 am »

With his spoils collected. I was only left 1 one option to kill the man. Foolish as he was to accept the duel in his pride, you dont cross Mr. Steve.

Even in his Dying breath. it wasnt his fault.

Yes, Ihug is nothing put Pain and Suffering, but luckly i Riposte.

The End.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 05:10:07 am by Murrjok » Logged
Cheezit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 04:40:18 am »

Yup, Ihug was doing the same crap in LDoN 6 last night as well.... he caused quite an issue for me and my guildmates who were helping a friend try and get his last few epic pages with his trains.

This guy needs to be handled, training (to the point of crashing the zone repeatedly) is pretty stupid of him.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 04:43:15 am by Cheezit » Logged

Cheez-It - Necro
Conando - Paladong
Fourhundred - Warrior
<Just Disc>
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 05:53:10 am »

Nice story btw. I can almost feel like i am in the middle of that story as you described it. Oh wait.. I have been.  Sad

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 06:46:36 am »

I've been the victim of some of Ihug's trains while simply camping pages.

Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 07:23:07 am »

Sadly that is what LDoN 6 has been like since I can remember, there are normally two people setup camping the named, and on the down time between the named spawns they run to almost the mid point of the zone, and then run back with 20+ mobs, I see this all the time.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:37:53 am »

Yup, Ihug was doing the same crap in LDoN 6 last night as well.... he caused quite an issue for me and my guildmates who were helping a friend try and get his last few epic pages with his trains.

This guy needs to be handled, training (to the point of crashing the zone repeatedly) is pretty stupid of him.

Yep, I've lost at least one charm drop due to him crashing the zone. I've sent him tells before about not pulling so many mobs. Seen him crash LDoN 6 numerous times.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 08:58:52 am »

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 09:18:11 am »

I think Paladin Steve might be my new hero.

The screenshots, story and victorious duel almost make me forget how much it sucks to farm 1-25 charms.   Grin

On a side note I really liked Hunter's suggestion that HoH trash could have a rare chance at dropping 1-25 upgrades.  I know that would keep myself and a large number of other players out of ldon.

I know it wouldn't eliminate the problem entirely, but if you are farming HoH you have long since put in your ldon time and likely are using 1-25 drops for ultimate or upgrades for various boxes.

At the same time newer players who are a ways off from farming HoH will still have to put in the ldon grind that Hunter intended, but (hopefully) won't have to see as many higher end players easily scooping up all of the trash mobs.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 09:05:50 pm »

haha nice screens

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 10:30:48 pm »

Just sad that this fucker has been allowed to grief so many players he is class A jerk.

Poop
Vorpse

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 10:47:30 pm »

Would be cool if Qvic, Tacvi, Plane of Dragons, and Plane of Gods could drop 1-25 charm upgrades. Either that or make LDoN able to be instanced. Too many people getting bottle-necked in very limited space. ;\

Vorpse - Magician
Bigtime - Warrior
<Just Disc>
Balthor2
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 12:51:54 am »

Fuck that make LDON6 flag you PVP on zone in.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:50 am »

Oh gawd a pvp flag mmmmmmmmmmmmm that would be fun.

Poop
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 08:39:35 pm »

Would be cool if Qvic, Tacvi, Plane of Dragons, and Plane of Gods could drop 1-25 charm upgrades. Either that or make LDoN able to be instanced. Too many people getting bottle-necked in very limited space. ;\

Maybe less of a bottle neck if I remove the LDoN 6 key?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678