Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 06:26:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Group instances really buggy... BoT telepads still broken?  (Read 4163 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:32 pm »

Some game night feedback:

Had a great time in BoT last night. We are a 99% natural team of 6 leveling through the progression (playing every other Thursday evening).

Took us almost an hour to get the group all into a group instance. Finally figured out we had to all camp out, relog in, form the group and make sure everyone gets the link text when hailing the waypoint before going in.

If someone goes Link Dead inside the instance, and then dies, they may not be able to get back in (rez required), which is a huge stinker if it happens to be the cleric who died. A Guild Instance would have served us better.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 05:55:30 pm »

Ill add one of my buggy experiences I suppose.

I once created a group instance. I purchased it on my group leader. Then zoned everyone else in first. Everyone went LD zoning in and I had to Character Move everyone out of the instance as I would crash everytime i tried to log back in.

When i made my way back the zone instance was gone (since the group was disbanded).

So Everytime i purchase a group instance i be sure to zone in on the purchaser first

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 72