Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:44:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: FoH  (Read 14687 times)
yellowbird

View Profile
FoH
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:20:38 am »

Introduction
<Fires of Heaven> is arguably the most powerful guild on EZ Server, if not all of Everquest.  <Fires of Heaven> has multiple raiding teams for all levels of content farming each and every boss.

How to join!
First and foremost you need to pick your desired level of membership.

Bronze Membership
<Fires of Heaven>'s most basic membership. Along with a guild invite, BRONZE members get access to <Fires of Heaven>'s vast pool of crafters (for RoA), Mumble server, and forums. BRONZE members also may do all Qvic/Tacvi instances, but are capped at saving no more than 250 DKP at any given time.

Silver Membership
Along with all the benefits of BRONZE membership, Silver members are able to raid with <Fires of Heaven> in T1/T2. Silver members have their maximum DKP limit raised to 500. Upgrading to this membership level also allows members to join us in HoHonorA farming colored stones!

Gold Membership
As well as all the previously listed membership benefits, Gold Membership members are given priority for T2 breastplates. The DKP limit is once again raised to 1000 total DKP, and the DKP cost of items is discounted 10%. Gold Membership members are allowed access to officer chat and special Gold Membership-only forums. Gold Membership members also get raiding priority over lower memberships, and complete free access to all of the consumables in the guild bank. Only Gold Membership members can go to T3/T4/4.0 raids.

A guild as large as <Fires of Heaven> would not be possible without full time guild managers. <Fires of Heaven> currently employs a guild master, four raid leaders, and a systems administrator responsible for keeping the forums and Mumble server running smoothly.

• $10 per month - BRONZE Membership
  • $25 per month - SILVER Membership
  • $60 per month - GOLD Membership
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:27:10 am »

HAHAHAHA  Grin
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:44:26 am »

Wow.  So you are asking for cash on a free server?  I wonder how hunter is going to feel about that.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:46:15 am »

Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 11:49:42 am »

What no Platinum?

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 11:50:10 am »

I could also just pay crab 10 million plat and get a 4.0 but I think I rather pay 60 dollars a month so I can raid T3/T4!

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 12:12:17 pm »

Is there any discounts for multiboxes?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 12:15:06 pm »

Hunter: The monthly fee is based on player, not character.  So if a person were 12 boxing that would average $5 per toon/month.  Thanks for your inquiry!
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 12:20:06 pm »

You failed to indicate how we sign up.
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 12:36:24 pm »

Actually he failed to mention that instead of a discount, the rates are doubled for Warriors, Rangers, and Clerics.

YB does throw in a free Uxt with proof of purchase.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 12:43:20 pm »

How do you earn DKP?  How many points per raid?  Is raid attendance mandatory?  How many DKP points does a piece of gear cost, or is it a bidding war?  How long would it take to get one toon full T3 / T4 / epic 4 geared?  If I give you the login information for my toons, will you bot them and gear them up for me? 

I guess if I were trying to pay for a fully geared t3/ t4 toon, I would talk to Hunter and spend the money supporting the server. 
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 12:46:24 pm »

I'm always amazed how many people take YB seriously. This was a masterful troll thread nicely executed.  Shocked
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:07 pm »

Wow this is great, I would love to join, only problem is all my money is in a bank account in Nigeria.  If you will please withdraw $10,000 to a cashiers check ...

Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 12:51:45 pm »

Actually he failed to mention that instead of a discount, the rates are doubled for Warriors, Rangers, and Clerics.

YB does throw in a free Uxt with proof of purchase.

Up until the Paly changes I would have asked for store credit instead.  Grin

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
SinjynWake
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 01:15:06 pm »

"I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucination." - Scott Adams

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)