Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:17:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: classic content  (Read 11124 times)
Zeval31

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 07:25:42 am »

Hi folks,

i've been lurking around for some time now and gathered up teh courage to write my first post, yay !
quick introduction, I first tried P99 for a few weeks and really liked it. I 'm here to be able to experience the classic content and those servers are exactly what I needed.
Unfortunately life has chanegd and I can't afford as much time this time around as I could 10 years ago, and this is why EZ server is just about what I need. I'm having a blast here, rolling an alt a day and visiting content I was so frustrated not to see back then, as well as the classic areas I so dearly enjoyed before.

Question now is : are sceptre of destruction dropping in still ? as well as rubicite (beside BP of course), manastone and guise of the deceiver ?
i never could put my hands on those items and really look forward to being able this time around !

Thanks fro your input !

Zeval
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:32:28 am »

Mana stone is on the newbie vendor.  As far as the rest I believe they are in game still.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:56:53 am »

Question now is : are sceptre of destruction dropping in still ? as well as rubicite (beside BP of course), manastone and guise of the deceiver ?
i never could put my hands on those items and really look forward to being able this time around !

I dont think SoD is possible to get on this server. I believe it was a sleeper's tomb item isnt it? I dont remember.

Guise still drops, same mob. But end game, there are custom illuision items from turning in 4x illusion cards that drop from Ldon level 6.

I don't know why you'd need rubicite BP, but I believe it still drops. Smiley
Zeval31

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:02:44 am »

yep SoD was sleeper's tomb, not sure if before or after Kerafyrm awakening.
Rubicite armor, just for kicks ! same for guise Cheesy

I'm old school like this
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:30:12 am »

Sod's were before kerafyrm and i dont think they drop anymore here.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 11:37:10 am »

Sod's were before kerafyrm and i dont think they drop anymore here.
Would be an awesome twink item. I've never seen one on EZ although I remember seeing a link a long time ago, it could have been a link hack.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 12:42:19 pm »

Rubicite does not drop in CT but you can buy the BP from the noobie vendor.

CT here is the higher-level revamped version.  Some mobs are the same (only higher level) some are different.  I don't think the Avatar spawns there any more, at least I didn't see it, and some mobs like the alligators in the water area are replaced with goos or so...

If you're into Kunark and Velious both of those are pretty much complete including Veeshan's Peak.  Luclin too.. 

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 291