Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:00:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fresh 70 Warrior LFG  (Read 4340 times)
Harvak

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 12:50:42 pm »

First off, Just want to say great job on the server. Community feels very helpful and very welcoming.

I've been gearing and AAing up and managed to get my 1.5 and a good bit of PoTimeA gear thanks to the help of some random strangers.

I recently tried out 3 boxing for a couple days and I found out a few things. For one I suck at it, for two I just don't enjoy it. I prefer my EQ time being a bit more sociable than solo 3-boxing seem to allow.

(TL:DR Hi, I'm a newbie)

What I'm looking for is some people who are in a similar situation as I, who are fairly new and would like to group up and try our luck at progressing through content without boxing. My typical play times are weekdays around 6-7 P.M. EST to about 11 p.m. EST and occasional weekends but those are unreliable and sporadic.

If you're interested, leave a post or get with me in game. Hope to see you around!
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 01:28:15 pm »

Hey man, glad to hear you're liking the server like everyone else here. Wink

You will find most people aren't in the plane of time part of progression for very long- due to help from friends or just sticking around and getting rots via passerby elites.

What I can offer though if you find me on, to help you get your 2.0.

And to be straight with you, you aren't going to get very far without boxing on this server. Most people know you have to box to stay self-effecient, not saying its REQUIRED but you certainly wont be getting insta groups as a single warrior.

I wish it wasn't this way, however
Harvak

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:11:16 pm »

Hey thanks, I was just hoping that wasn't the case. Also figured this might go over with people a bit better with trying to get it done normally instead of begging for help/paying for runs.

Maybe boxing will grow on me.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:17:13 pm »

It should, it did me.

Try just boxing your two favorite classes first, regardless of how useful they are..

what got me is how much more powerful my main (monk) felt when I alt+tab'd to a cleric that could CH me. Way cool. I had my own group.  Cool
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:08:04 pm »

I dont know if this guild is still going strong and holding to their original intentions but you should look them up.

One Box Army

If I recall correctly they are a guild of people who would like to experience the content without having to box an entire group.

Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 03:52:19 pm »

Box a holic here and a newb to EZ but not to EQ. It takes some getting use to boxing but like the Sohami said try your War with some type of healer class.

A paly would be good since all you need to do is run in with war auto attack run in with pally auto attack and the pally will heal you off of procs. Then you can focus on your war or go get a beer and come back and focus on your war.

Lay of hands is broke but in the works I hear. You have the complete heal book to help out as well.

I run with 3 friends and at first it was just 2 of us so we had 3 toons each druids, war, clerics when we join up with our other 2 friends and only play 2 characters it is ackwardy uncomfortable not having to switch between 6 screens. It helps to have a pc that can handle the multiboxing.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 287