Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:21:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: guild instance poofed  (Read 11512 times)
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 11:01:28 am »

Not really lame.  We do get a considerable amount of service for a free server.

I mean losing an ultimate charm or high level charm for some random reason, yea that would sting.

The 4.0.... well at least it would give you a great excuse to go back and do an awesome fight again.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
FlungPu
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46:55 am »

I was in BoT group instance today and noticed that if I hit a portal that would take me up to Laef, it gave me the Loading BoT... screen and then locked my instance and my char showed as if in Nexus on the char mover. When I tried to log back in, I went into the loop of trying to port up to higher BoT level again. Then I used char mover to switch to Nexus. My char logged in this time but into FG area instead of Nexus.

Just wanted to note this for tracking purposes and it may be something that has been seen before and is buried in another post(s) somewhere

Not complaining, just noting so others can avoid the hassle and/or report their findings.
Boraxo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 12:11:35 pm »

Token to hand in to the Waypoint is a good idea, probably better than the credit system at this point. But that would not stop instances from closing. If your Guild Instance is closed, then there is a chance that a guild member closed it.
That's possible and I hadn't considered that.  Since several people reported this on the same day, I wonder if it's also possible that someone closing one instance could close other people's instances as well?

More than anything, is it really necessary to have an option to close the instance?  I'm sure I'm not thinking of something, but why would you ever want to close an instance anyway? Maybe you could just remove that option from the window and at least eliminate one possible cause? I understand that I'm out my 100k and life still goes on.  I'm just really hesitant to ever start another one if there's a possibility that it could poof again. 

Thanks.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 12:38:06 pm »

I wandered about the close option as well. I have mistakenly hit it a few times in Potime due to trains spam. Luckily it has a pop up confirmation that ask are you sure you want to close the instance.

Have had issues with BoThunder and TimeA instances getting locked or closed prepaturly but at 10k a popnot worth complaining about. A small inconvience for such an awesome feature. Usually happens when attempting to get multiple toons in the instance and toons not dropping or dropping automatically bugging the instance.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432