Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 02:15:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: T5 Discussion  (Read 11006 times)
ieawenpo

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:19 pm »

Main thread is locked.
T5 is now under development!

Hunter and Basher are now working on T5 content. We have it all brainstormed and planned out. Development will take a few months to complete. We'll be giving out little bit of info at a time about it (spoilers or teasers), but not all the details. We'll post updates in this locked topic as the weeks and months go by.

Spoiler #1
T5 will require about 24-30 players to survive the bosses. More HP and DPS are nice, but not as important as in the previous zones. For example, there could be boss events where NPC's run towards the raids and blow up or AoE the raid dead. This would require several off tanks to intercept them before they approach and wipe out the raid. These fights will not just be auto attack/rez/heal. Tactics will be required more than ever. Guild may need to put aside their differences, and work together, if they want to conquer this new content.

More spoilers to come.

Hunter

Sounds fun!
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 09:35:19 pm »

Yes, all those who have been working together for so long will finally have things pay off for them, no more soloing thru everything Smiley

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 09:47:00 pm »

Exploding bosses. Somebody experiencing corporate frustration at work?

Sounds fun, looking forward to it.
Murrjok
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:57 pm »

Tier 5 is the Cow Level.
Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 04:26:31 am »

Yes, all those who have been working together for so long will finally have things pay off for them, no more soloing thru everything Smiley

Some people are screwed.

I hope the loot would be more then one drop per kill if its going to require 4+groups and actual players instead of a single boxer.
Nothing sucks more then to put in the work to make the kill only to see one piece of loot drop and to have it be something worthless like silk
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 07:06:08 am »

^

Right?? Totally. I bet they have something creative, that would make everyone want to team up because they'll all benefit somehow. Like it drops 6 stones/gems/x item that can be turned in and open up a new AA tab, or some kind of merchant you can buy/upgrade existing skills, or just something class-specific thats baller, like T3/4 class spells.

I say 6 so its worthy of taking down a couple times for everyone to get one.
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 08:28:02 am »

no more soloing thru everything Smiley

We have some pretty smart people who play on this server.  My money would still be on a group of 1 or 2 to be able to figure it out.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 10:18:25 am »

Some people are screwed.

You know it's funny how often I hear that Smiley I've heard that about Kronos, I've heard it about T3/T4 and epic 4, and funnily enough each and every time strategy and tactics have paid off and the encounter has been won. People always underestimate what you can do if you really work at it.

The part that amuses me the most is - all these people that "work together" in general haven't been able to get up to the highest levels of content so far since they always seem unable to put their differences aside and work together to overcome the biggest mobs.

This of course isn't directed to anyone in particular, just general observations on server and guild life.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:40:17 am »

truth ^^, but minus the being loot hungry folks create a shit ton of alts.  Always having to backtrack and get qvic done, cg/fg, or the likes is time consuming. Really excited about upcoming tiers (i haven't even seen any t4 yet)

Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 11:15:27 am »

I have a suggestion for the model for the new suicide boss...

trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 12:46:44 pm »

ROFLMAO

yes!!

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Delirium

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 01:39:13 pm »

Puss in boo....oom?

made me smile Smiley
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 02:00:42 pm »

Fixed your screenshot for you.

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 04:25:09 pm »

lol well played.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 10:56:28 pm »

Some people are screwed.

I hope the loot would be more then one drop per kill if its going to require 4+groups and actual players instead of a single boxer.
Nothing sucks more then to put in the work to make the kill only to see one piece of loot drop and to have it be something worthless like silk

Yeah, I'll take that into consideration, dropping more than 1 piece due to more people required on the raid. Will depend how long the event takes and how many people it takes.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061