Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 11:44:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Alt-Tab Replacement?  (Read 16531 times)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 10:55:43 am »

You use an In-game marco/hotkey to do this?   I'm not sure exactly what kinda of marco your talking about here.  

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/3498#section=article_6102

My Keyboard has six additional keys on the left side. I can program (outside of EQ) a macro to be performed with one keystroke.

For example: By pressing my macro #1 key once my computer thinks i pressed Ctrl+Alt+1.

But someone correct me if im wrong WinEQ allows you to change the Crtl+Alt+# scheme to any key you would like, right?

Edit:
is the CTrl-Alt-# available in the free version of WinEQ?

Yes
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:01:58 am by Mayo Deftinwolf » Logged

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 11:48:53 am »

Selecting the window you want only works in SoF/SoD. In Titanium you can not select it with the mouse.

Something must be really wrong with my game then because I've been doing it since 2007 when I first started playing Emu.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 11:56:20 am »

I only play 2 or 3 at a time but I just use windowed mode and tile the windows, then I can see all of them at once, make sure auto-follow is working and someone isn't staring at a wall...  Angry and click on anything I need.  If you load them in the same order you can even click the taskbar icons.  Actually I think you can re-arrange the taskbar icons in W7.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 04:16:39 pm »

Try ISboxer
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 05:51:24 pm »

Actually I think you can re-arrange the taskbar icons in W7.

Yes you can.  This is what I do.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 11:50:17 pm »

Try ISboxer

ISboxer sounds really awsome when you read about it but i'm not computer literate to set it up.  As I stated I have a paid account and tried to get ISboxer working with no luck.  When i went to the help area to get advice I pretty much got ignored and when someone did respond it was usually a very eliteist response by some dick that made it clear he was more computer literate than you.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 01:00:27 am »

Selecting the window you want only works in SoF/SoD. In Titanium you can not select it with the mouse.

Something must be really wrong with my game then because I've been doing it since 2007 when I first started playing Emu.

If your talking about being able to move your mouse down the bottom of the screen and click each tab instead of alt/tabbing to your clients on titanium then I would like to know how you are doing that. Are you using some sort of 3rd party prog like wineq or something?

Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 01:15:33 am »

If your talking about being able to move your mouse down the bottom of the screen and click each tab instead of alt/tabbing to your clients on titanium then I would like to know how you are doing that. Are you using some sort of 3rd party prog like wineq or something?

windowed mode/different window resolution makes it easily possible.

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 01:30:44 am »

windowed mode/different window resolution makes it easily possible.

I use windowed mode. When I launch titanium, not matter the resolution I can not move my mouse to the bottom of the screen and click onto a different tab on the task bar. I have tried this with the task bar hidden and not hidden. I can do this in SoF but not titanium. How are you able to do this?

Concho Pete

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 01:37:05 am »

Xig, that's how I run my setup using the default client [titanium].  2 separate dirs and just run the exe from each.  Run each window slightly lower than my max res and can either click between them through the windows, or go to my taskbar and select them.

I know your issue though, but have no idea how to fix it.  I used to run into that when I would 2box a few years ago....move mouse down to taskbar and the cursor just stops as though anything within the taskbar is not selectable.
tacl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 03:34:33 am »

there is a 7 day free trial of isboxer. i love it. dont think i would ever box with out. i just followed the videos on their site to set it up, had one issue with EQ crashing after the first box loaded but i found starting with a fresh eqclient.ini and not letting isboxer change my resolution it worked fine. it seems like titanium client does like custom resolution in windowed mode.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 03:41:08 am »

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but how do you resize the titanium client? I can move mine just a little bit farther up and can even see a sliver of my taskbar. But that hardly seems like enough to be able to click on the fly. And what I mean by sliver is if I am looking at it I can barely see the bottom part of the screen slightly change. You mentioned running the window slightly lower than max res. I have yet to be able to change the size. I moved the mouse to the corners and edges but it does not allow me to change the size at all.

Rick

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 04:27:05 am »

there is a 7 day free trial of isboxer. i love it. dont think i would ever box with out. i just followed the videos on their site to set it up, had one issue with EQ crashing after the first box loaded but i found starting with a fresh eqclient.ini and not letting isboxer change my resolution it worked fine. it seems like titanium client does like custom resolution in windowed mode.

The videos aren't available with 7 day trial.  They aren't even available with a regular subscription, you have to buy a 1 year subscription to gain access to an instructional video.  I didnt' know any of this until i bought a 90 day subscription and hit a wall at every turn.  Has it changed since and now videos are availabe to all subscribers?  I've had a really bad experience with that company that provides that software.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 04:46:55 am »

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but how do you resize the titanium client?

You change the size in the video menu.  I don't think you can resize it by dragging the window smaller.
tacl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 05:07:31 am »

http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/

for character setup http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/11-overview-videos

those videos are open to everyone. i just mainly watched those do and quick setup and i was running in no time, i spent hours dealing with the crashing issues but i found out it was linked to the custom resolution it sets with titanium. took hours of trying one thing at a time to figure it out lol but the core stuff if all right in those videos.  might have to pause them every 15 seconds to follow along. i just used the wizard to setup team then followed the videos for the rest.

i made sure it i could get it to work before i paid for it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:11:42 am by tacl » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678