Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 02:52:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Good Bye  (Read 11544 times)
SinjynWake
« on: August 24, 2010, 10:39:23 pm »

I must say goodbye. It was a fun time but a final straw has been laid. After an incident tonight, I must call it quits. The person who caused this is so blatant in their lies that they will surely get theirs in real life, I relish this fact.

A community is built on respect or it fails.

This is a game of course but it is also an investment of time which is priceless. Hunter, I challenge you to please monitor and support those who are being griefed as you have the greatest investment and I would hate to see it fail due to this corruption.

I have FRAPs and screenshots of the incident but I doubt that would do any good. What I do have the power to do is move on as will all good folks that are frustrated by these fools. That will ultimately leave the slag heap and failure will prevail. Therefore, I will move on and wish you all the best. For those who just see this as QQ, you are part of the problem..... don't you get it knuckleheads?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flung
Enoch
Snoogie
Noogie
Countess
Edith
Rhaganie
Rosin

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:44 pm »

I encourage you to post a link to the video and let us, (the community) know what is going on. I have seen many people go through blindly griefing others and think nothing of it till they have their reputations ruined. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Hopefully you are just frustrated and will stick around.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 11:23:35 pm »

regardless if you leave or not, you should post the video.
We had no idea of others reputations until someone opens up.
Hunter is VERY good about keeping the bullshit off the server.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 11:39:42 pm »

Not to add too, or point fingers, but we had increased population today due to P1999 being down. This is not the first time either that any of the popular servers go down and the users decide to log into EZ for the time being. Players are dealt with, especially with videos. We've had public bans before, even with some fun voting on the issue, etc.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 01:25:22 am »

Not to take up for the person that did you in,but I was on at the time of the incident. The person was in potimea,10-15 minutes before your /ooc's, as i was camping the gemthingy named. He came up to me and asked how many pages I needed. As I was just farming for loot I told him to go ahead and kill next one,which he did and then he moved on. I'm sorry he didnt show you the same respect at your camp.

I know that was his last page cause he told me so and thanked me,maybe he was a lil over zealous about finishing I dunno,but he did the right thing with me in potime.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 08:54:13 am »

Nuuuuuu Flung! You're too kawaii to leave. Sad

If you decide to play again, send me a tell. I'd be happy to help.

Balthor2
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 09:04:05 am »

/snicker
Should be a pop up box that asks if you like or play on P99 when you attempt to log into EZ. Clicking yes would #ban you.
Some good people on p99 but not many. Most of them are pieces of shit.
Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 01:35:07 am »

Video!
revloc02

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 01:54:08 am »

Just wondering if you could give some details as to what happened.

You don't have to name names, although I would be interested to know if it is the same people I have had problems with.
Simp

bling bling

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 11:47:31 am »

Sorry to see you leave Enoch , you have helped me ALOT when I first started here on this server not too long ago. I for one would be very interested in knowing as would everyone else posting here as who played a part in this incident.
Still wish you would reconsider your decision to leave, we never did go did Qvic like you wanted to do.

Zodiac - Monk - <i crit my pants>
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 08:23:46 am »

Aww sorry to see a nice player leave over someone else, if you decide to come back shoot me a tell and I'll find the time to help you with stuff.

Poop
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 02:12:58 pm »

I gave him a /tell after he /ooc to see if he was in potime when it happened,but he was camping the spider thingy for 1.5 book..dude rolls up kills it.

Now without more info,I have no clue if was able to even kill it by himself,or sitting there trying to get help,or if he was camped right in the pop spot or way off to the side..need more info !!

I know the name of the person in question,but I will not reveal this info till we have more info on the situation. No need to smear someone when noone knows exactly what happened. Leds me to think its not what he said it was,since he claims to have video,but will not post it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:46:35 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Simp

bling bling

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 03:03:00 pm »

Now without more info,I have no clue if was able to even kill it by himself,or sitting there trying to get help,or if he was camped right in the pop spot or way off to the side..need more info !!

Rest assured he would have had zero problem killing said mob by himself.

Zodiac - Monk - <i crit my pants>
Righteous

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 05:04:22 pm »

Dang that sucks I have had similar issues and I am a very new player.

You just have to shrug those sort of things off. How many times do you get cut off when your driving? You don't stop driving you eventually get over it.

Some people are particularly misserable, completely incompetent or just ignorant. No place and no community exists without it.

Just be a good human being and the best that you can and hope that the rest figure it out.

good luck mate
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2010, 07:08:49 pm »

As for doubts about the guy not having a video of it or his not coming back to back up his claim... it looks like he was quite serious. He even deleted his account on the forums. His not coming back and saying anything is more likely because he has not come back at all.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)