Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 03:28:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: A new way to Sell items  (Read 12262 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 07:37:27 am »

Just checked it out... what a maze.

I prefer the original bazaar where you could just walk down the isle and buy stuff. Confusing as heck in there.

2 people selling when I went in... very cool to get fg stuff so easy.
Harvak

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 07:52:29 am »

I've been seeing a couple people start using the bazaar and due to the afk booting script in the major zone hubs it doesn't seem to be hurting the population influx at all. I logged on for a couple minutes this morning and I actually saw no one at the Surefall soulbinder.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 11:28:03 am »

the bazaar actually FUNCTIONS?

I've been told it doesn't. HERESY!
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 09:59:31 am »

Aye indeed the bazaar dose work and work well at that the bazaar dose. I would encourage more to use the bazaar. *Please tho if your going to sell items in the bazaar use the /auc (auction channle) to sell items and don't spam more then once in a 15/30 min span. Also i only run instances as to not steal items from people progressing. Just a few tips to keep farmers on the good side of the community. Tho i have to say sorry to all those that were looking for easy FG and CG items this weekend couldn't find much time to play  Sad  . Enjoy the weekend i should be back at it monday.  Tongue

Aye the old school bazaar was the best. New one is very confusing which means I spent alot of time showing people how to get to the red or blue side and most of them get stuck at the teleport so here is a heads up just have to click on it.  Tongue

*You need a Trader's Satchel to set up a trader in the bazaar. These can be found on Merchant Tekrama in the bazaar. He is located in the circle room with all the hallways leading away from the room. The room is also the first room you come to when you go left from zone in.  Just drop your items in the Trader's Satchel then click on the red or blue portal to zone up. Then stand on one of the wooden platforms on the ground and type /trade. A window will come up for you to set your prices. Hit begin trade and then your all set.
Enjoy  Grin

~Cracken
GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:25:59 pm by Cracken » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis