Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:10:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: LDoN Updated  (Read 14815 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 02:19:25 pm »

Mayo is right.

If you need a charm to progress, you go to Ldon. Having to travel through several levels only extends your stay.

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 07:49:59 am »

Trying to put words in my quote!

I had no idea - maybe if i hailed mobs more often I wouldnt have to do things the hard way.

Lol, complete accident.  My phone is goffy sometimes.

Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 10:52:13 am »

This one's a win all the way around.  Love the new turn in script!

Thanks Hunter!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 11:45:27 am »

I'm hoping to make 1 or 2 PUBLIC instances for each LDoN zone, but no promises. Need to look at the code. Private instances still out of the question for LDoN currently.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 12:01:07 pm »

Public instances is a great idea. two levels per. Really not bad, would cut it in half.

Maybe one set is insta-port and the other set you have to clear through like the old system.

Either way, could totally improve ldon
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 10:29:13 pm »

I'm hoping to make 1 or 2 PUBLIC instances for each LDoN zone, but no promises. Need to look at the code. Private instances still out of the question for LDoN currently.

I'd pay 200k+ for a private LDoN instance. =)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 07:45:49 am »

No

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 10:05:28 am »

I thought there was already 2 public instances of LDoN's. At least there was about 2 nights ago. I had my 4 toons on ldon 5 farming for cards to complete CG flag and my monk died. Rezed the monk back with my War and he respawned but on ldon 5 but not the same that my group was in. Was another war at the same camp I did not see in my instance. I had him kill me and rez me back hoping to bet back to my current instance but no dice. Wound up gating him out since he was just there to help with dps.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 10:08:23 am »

No

pwnt

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 10:42:29 am »

I thought there was already 2 public instances of LDoN's. At least there was about 2 nights ago. I had my 4 toons on ldon 5 farming for cards to complete CG flag and my monk died. Rezed the monk back with my War and he respawned but on ldon 5 but not the same that my group was in. Was another war at the same camp I did not see in my instance. I had him kill me and rez me back hoping to bet back to my current instance but no dice. Wound up gating him out since he was just there to help with dps.

Anyone - feel free to correct me if I am wrong. But as i understand it. . .

My guess is that the zone crashed while you were in it or you logged in right as the server came up.

Sometimes when these two events occur if someone logs in "too fast" you can beat the server into the zone that has not yet been connected. So the server creates a zone for you to log in - then creates the zone it would have created had you not logged in "too fast."

You are grated a private instance along with anyone else who logged in "too fast." But once you zone out there is no way to get back into that instance of the zone.

Edited: For accidental Double Text
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:12:27 am by Mayo Deftinwolf » Logged

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 11:10:48 am »

Lol, just an idea. Hell if i'd pay it Tongue
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 11:13:07 am »

I'd pay 200k+ for a private LDoN instance. =)

Ok, ok, I'd pay that plus stop bugging you to fix the SK epic click resist! Muhahaha

(and yes, I know it's not going to happen)
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 11:20:26 am »

How bout we make it 3? You know, for those really busy times when P99 is down and whatnot.

Would be cool if you could make it add more public instances based on server population OR zone population.

Hey I can dream right?
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 12:36:58 pm »

Anyone - feel free to correct me if I am wrong. But as i understand it. . .

My guess is that the zone crashed while you were in it or you logged in right as the server came up.

Sometimes when these two events occur if someone logs in "too fast" you can beat the server into the zone that has not yet been connected. So the server creates a zone for you to log in - then creates the zone it would have created had you not logged in "too fast."

You are grated a private instance along with anyone else who logged in "too fast." But once you zone out there is no way to get back into that instance of the zone.

Edited: For accidental Double Text

Zone never crashed my other 3 toons were still up and clearing trash to find a King's chest only the monk died. Rezed him and got the rez message..accpeted the rez and back in another instance with no corpse on the ground. In my original instance the corspe was still there. Tried to rez it again and got the message it has already been rezed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:44:59 pm by Otaduke » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678