Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 01:30:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Brawler's charm  (Read 12885 times)
Everwes

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 03:59:51 pm »

I have read that this charm is broken and doesn't do what it is supposed to do.  I would love to know exactly what my monk is missing.  I am done in ldon with him, that is, his charm is level 25.  What is it that needs to be done and how can I help to see that happen?
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:31:43 pm »

as far as I know, the charm works- I hear that's it broken all the time from players tho. Brawlers Focus I is = to cleave 6 + 10% dmg modifier to all melee skills. it gains 1 cleave with each Focus rank, and an additional 10% dmg modifier per rank to I believe.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 04:33:42 pm »

as far as I know, the charm works- I hear that's it broken all the time from players tho. Brawlers Focus I is = to cleave 6 + 10% dmg modifier to all melee skills. it gains 1 cleave with each Focus rank, and an additional 10% dmg modifier per rank to I believe.

It does, i made it. People just QQ because it doesn't affect archery...

>Implying one of the most OP classes on EZ next to warriors NEEDS he dps increase...

Blood of the Akkadian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:03:29 pm »

Actually I parsed it and the brawlers does absolutely nothing right now. The haste used to work but does no more.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=800.0

Everwes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 08:09:54 am »

This is exactly the kind of confusion that I see.  One person says that it works fine, or even, "it does, I made it", and another posts logs to show that it is not working as intended, due to haste? 
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 08:53:52 am »

Due to haste and anything else on it. One of my parses was done with a brawlers lvl 31 and one with a guardian charm lvl 22. There was virtually no difference between the two. What minor difference there was actually put the guardian out performing the brawler in dps but was within the rng variable.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 09:59:02 am »

This is exactly the kind of confusion that I see.  One person says that it works fine, or even, "it does, I made it", and another posts logs to show that it is not working as intended, due to haste? 

I did... in fact here's the thread, parses and all:
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=110.msg623#msg623

Is it possible someone fucked with it since i made it? Of course. Once i submitted it it's out of my hands.

If you want me to make it again i will but i'm busy with BoTA atm so i don't have time to screw around the bush this time, you guys would have to tell me exactly what you want.

Blood of the Akkadian
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 10:32:04 am »

i don't have time to screw around the bush this time, you guys would have to tell me exactly what you want.

Does it have to be related to this post? O.o Cheesy

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 10:42:12 am »

i don't have time to screw around the bush this time, you guys would have to tell me exactly what you want.

Does it have to be related to this post? O.o Cheesy
wat? lol

Blood of the Akkadian
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 11:45:38 am »

I don't see why it shouldn't work on archery - ranger's melee damage is for crap, my paladin out DPS my ranger in melee due to the insane procs on the pal epic...  that's with Oracle on the pal and Brawler on ranger...

If it simply worked as-advertised I think that would be fine though.. better than completely broken :p

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 12:07:35 pm »

I don't see why it shouldn't work on archery - ranger's melee damage is for crap, my paladin out DPS my ranger in melee due to the insane procs on the pal epic...  that's with Oracle on the pal and Brawler on ranger...

If it simply worked as-advertised I think that would be fine though.. better than completely broken :p

that's melee though which it does, or did, work on.) Ranger's archery puts them at one of the best dps, they don't need the mods for bows they're already OP

Blood of the Akkadian
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 01:19:46 pm »

I was originally told brawlers is supposed to give a dmg mod % to melee DPS. Which makes sense to me. If thats what it WAS and its BROKEN, remake it to fix it. (or haste, dont care as long as the dmg increase is anywhere close to the awesomesauce oracle is to sk/pal/healers)

Sounds like, to me, it worked for a while and after one of the recent patches, it no longer. Happens sometimes. Nothing to do really with the original or new code, sometimes new things can bork around with other things. Ask the code. /shrug.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 01:26:41 pm »

Still a bit confused on this thread. Does the Brawler work yes/no?
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 01:29:36 pm »

Currently, I assess, it does nothing. So if we intended it to do something (YES) then it's broken.

haha
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 01:30:58 pm »

well shammy 3.0 is suppose to give the same dmg modifier as brawler focus 1, so parse them against eachother and see. I may just do this later for folks but atm i'm doing the Simple Jack grind thru ldon for charms, yay charms ~_~

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 93