Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 02:34:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dear LDoN3 A-holes,  (Read 6788 times)
Curry

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2010, 07:45:30 am »

Stop pulling the master flowkeeper 4 rooms and hallways away to another guy and parking next to him to fight. I know what you're trying to do, nimrods.

Happened like 3 times past few days. Died once to it week ago. Srsly guys, it's not groundbreakingly innovative, everyone and their mother has thought of doing it/has done it.
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:10:27 am »

i dont get it why that mobs charm is unresistable should it even beable to charm a level 70 PC?. encs and bards cant charm no 70 mob that i know of (here)

Soprano

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:03:57 am »

I've seen LDoN three practically cleared from this mob's spawn point to the porter with a dwarf warrior standing there and the mob just beating on him.  I went running past him to make it to the zone out, only to be practically one shottted by the warrior while trying to look for the descent stone in my gear.  Made it to LDoN 3 a second time, only to have the same warrior come out of no where and wipe me out again.

He offered no res, which I know he has, and in tells when I asked him if he was doing this on purpose the only response I got out of him was "lol."

When it has happened from other folks, a res usually follows before I even have a chance to load up at my bind spot, but this guy was clearly doing it to grief other people.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 11:32:55 am »

get fraps and take some screen shots,e-mail to hunter. The free version does 30 sec of video,surely enough to get him banned or a warning.

I always have it loaded and ready,if more folks would do this we could get rid of some the a-holes!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 03:17:20 pm »

Don't use fraps when you can get the same thing for free. Cam studio is free and allows you to record videos as long as you want. I recorded our first attempt at 3.5 boss when it first came out, lasted around 45 mins.

http://camstudio.org/

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061