Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:40:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Guild Quest Camps  (Read 22616 times)
Boraxo

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 05:44:11 pm »

Yes, they will pay for themselves; add Q hills and Lake Rathe and I think the bulk of the problem is solved.
I agree with this.

If the price for the instance is 100k, it may turn out to be too high. Atm you could easily get your money back, but the instance you make these zones instanced (like how I worded that? I know, astounding...) prices for the item will go down. Food for thought.

If you care to hear a suggestion mine is 50k, but that's just me. Saw an earlier post in this thread that had some pretty good reasons for 50k and I agree.
The askiing price for both the earring and the crown has been about 90K (sometimes more) recently.  I don't know if they're getting that, but it's probably something close.  Even if the price drops with the instances, you could likely still farm 3, sell 2 and pay for the instance.
Boneman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2010, 12:13:54 am »

I think, as an alternative, there should be a fairly involved, long quest line ...

......I think we have an opportunity here to make use of multiple zones that are completely unused atm. Using zones like Kael, Wakening Lands, Burning Woods, Chardok, Beholder, etc etc.

My goal with the design would be: For a single person/new player trying to get Fighters/Casters guild flagged, they would run through the long quest farming mobs all over the world with very little chance of things being camped (multiple people could be killing the same type of mobs, everyone has a chance still). Players looking to quickly finish the quest via purchasing items can use the old way.......

I like this idea.  Would really like to see more utilization of the other zones.  Make the items no drop as well!  Pardon me Kejek for paraphrasing your post.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 331
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)