Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 02:37:17 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Boss questions  (Read 26067 times)
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 06:31:23 am »

Hi Funkinmofo & Xiggie,

Thanks for the advices, but do you really think that my mage can get his epic 3.0 without upgrading my other toons to epic 1.5, 2.0, etc.. ?   Or do I ask some help to other players in critical situations as I did before (always a good soul who want's to help, nice server).  Anyway, I can follow your tactics and will surely give it it try  Grin

Kind regards,
Alrazor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 06:38:29 am »

Oh, I forgot something to ask.   Grin

If you are talking about an extra toon to pull mobs (and of course can tank), you would probably prospose to level a SHADOWKNIGHT, because I think a WARRIOR is not able to pull.  Do you agree ?

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 03:35:51 pm »

You will definately need assistance getting your pages and the book boss kills for all of your epics. Though if someone does help you and you concentrate on the mage your 3.0 pet will carry all the way through ldons and be a major help in qvic as your pet will be able to burn down the adds quite quickly. As for pulling, I always liked monk over sk any day because there is no cast time, much more evasion and a hell of a lot more dps. Although I have to say, I know many many people who just rely on their warrior to pull. Coming up though I can see there being minor issues such as in qvic.

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2011, 05:12:29 am »

Hi,

Back with another question :

Someone told me in order to level a toon a bit faster is to give it gear looted by another char of mine.  Problem is that most gear is no-tradable so it can't be switched between toons.  Is this correct or is there another way to trade this gear anyway ?

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 06:43:39 am »

You can't trade no-trade items.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2011, 03:29:11 am »

Hi Funkinmofo & Xiggie,

Finally I managed to get for all my toons their epic 1.5.  Even my BST has 2 pieces !   Question about epic for BST : one epic is used as primary-weapon and the second as 'seconday weapon'.  Makes this a difference to my pet or myself after both have been clicked ?

For Funkinmofo : in this formum you told me once and I quote : "Bst 1.5-2.0 epic is a click buff for your pet, the 2.5-4.0 are click pet summons"  :   I understand that after getting 2 times a 2.5-epic, I should keep the 2.0 in my invetory to use it as pet-buff and after buffing I put it back in my inventory and fight further with my 2.5 or higher.   Is that correct ? Roll Eyes

The more I play on this server, the more I LIKE it  Grin

Bye,
Alrazor
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 09:06:10 am »

No, clicking both makes no difference.  The pet buff doesn't stack with itself.

Yes, you will want to do a third 1.5, and 2.0 for your bst, so that when you go on to 2.5+ you will still have the 2.0 pet buff.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 10:18:27 am »

Hi Brokyn,

Why making an epic 2.0 for 3 times ??  Isn't 2 times enough ?  Or do you mean that when you get your 2.5 epics, you loose the 2.0's and can't be found back in the inventory as a kind of 'upgrading' instead of 'getting a new piece' ?

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 01:02:56 pm »

Yes, when you get your 2.5 you hand in the 2.0 and the 2.5 book, so you no longer have the 2.0

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 05:37:32 pm »

Hi Brokyn,

Why making an epic 2.0 for 3 times ??  Isn't 2 times enough ?  Or do you mean that when you get your 2.5 epics, you loose the 2.0's and can't be found back in the inventory as a kind of 'upgrading' instead of 'getting a new piece' ?

Kind regards,
Alrazor

That is correct.  As Brokyn said, when you get your epic 2.5 books you will then turn them into the Epic NPC along with your 2.0.  Every epic after 1.5 requires you to turn in that particular epic and the next tier epic book. 

For instance, you have a completed 2.0 book.  In order to get your 2.0, you have to turn in your 1.5 and your 2.0 book.  For 2.5, your 2.0 needs to be turned in along with your 2.5 book, etc.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2011, 03:39:40 am »

Hi Barretd04,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Only another remark : Finally I do not have to get 3 times the epic 1.5, but only 2 times, because epic 2.0 is an petbuff aswell (which is of course better thean the 1.5).  So it's only my 2.0 I have to get 3 times.   Am I right ?

Bye,
Alrazor.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 04:37:41 am »

You can dual wield epics so you are going to want to have a 2.0 spare along with whatever other epics you get. If that is what you are asking.

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 04:58:04 am »

Hi Xiggie,

OK for dualwield, of course, my BST is already dualwielding with 2 epics 1.5. 

But now I understand  Wink.  I need a 3th 1.5 to keep in my invertory to use it as petbuff and my other two 1.5-epics will get lost when I'm upgrading to the 2.0, and after that same way of working.

Thanks,
Alrazor
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022