Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 10:48:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: More new players AND keeping the new ones we get.  (Read 13608 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 10:47:25 pm »

Part of what is so great about EZ is the content that used to steam role me I can now go back to and steam role. Hunter figured that out a long time ago and continued on making new zones that was a bitch to break but once you get 2 zones pass that zone it became trivial. It is that formula that made EZ skyrocket with the population. Sure zones get tweaked and toned down after a while, but guess what? That is part of Hunter's formula too. He has been doing that since I started this server when Ldon was the end zone. He'd release a zone and use his GM hide and laugh his ass off watching people try to break into the zone. After a couple of days he would tweak the zone to be a little more doable and leave it that way for a few months. Once he started looking at the new zone he would look to see where people were at in content and if he saw people not really getting a zone he would tweak it again to get the non hardcore players up to par. He did that anywhere from half way to releasing the new zone or a couple of months after its release. This is the way things have been done since the max population was 32 and I think Hate really gets that.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)