Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:26:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: This is BS...  (Read 26678 times)
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2010, 07:43:44 am »

Yeah but when his game play effects our/my game play it becomes a problem. He could of been the final reason why hunter took away a function in the game over his QQ'in. Then who knows what else could go wrong. Point is people shouldn't be allowed to play the way they please. But in the way in which the server community would expect them to play.  If people could play which ever way they wanted there would probably be alot more ninja looting and ks'ing. Then when/if this guy gets to the point where he's helping people he passes his game-play onto others ahh and the chain becomes unbreakable. So got a headache again.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2010, 08:38:45 am »

I still find it funny that with all the gear i got this newbie he wasn't able to act on his own but go back crawling to someone else. Just shows what type of person he is.

He did not ask me for help I posted a offer on the forums then sent him a PM offering my help.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
jmac

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2010, 08:57:25 am »

I really think noobs just leave their items in the bird bath and walk away thinking they were finished, and then they blame it on a crash so no one knows how dumb they are.
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 11:26:55 am »

I really think noobs just leave their items in the bird bath and walk away thinking they were finished, and then they blame it on a crash so no one knows how dumb they are.

Nice, accusing me of lieing now?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 04:11:15 pm »

Nice, accusing me of lieing now?

Just stop. Just stop now. You said you were quitting so if you really did and your still here then you are trolling. If you didn't quit, the best thing for you is to let this thread get to page 2.

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 07:19:54 pm »

Would like to end this post on a high note. Enjoy.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkmr8wk9N8&feature=related

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2010, 06:52:05 am »

Lol awesome video.  I love those mash ups.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2010, 06:21:12 pm »

This is what happens when kids get bored with WoW.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432