Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 03:33:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: WTS Epic runs  (Read 16330 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:30:39 pm »

Not sure how well this idea will take off but I figured I would give it a try anyway.

I want to sell epic runs, for details please see me in game. Though I can't offer the instant epic books as you would get if you buy them off the credits vendor I can offer everything that drops along the way. That includes charms, gems, plat, armor, everything.

I take the risk upfront. Because you are risking real world cash and I my risk is mostly virtual it makes sense that i would provide the virtual before you provide the credits. Of course, screenshots will be taken of any agreements we make and I suggest the same for you. Before anything is done, you need to already have the code.

If you have any questions please contact me in game. I will list all of my toons down bottom that I can be contacted on.

Xiggie
Stone
Julez
Xandar
Moria
Xalia

P.S. Hunter if this is inappropriate or something you don't want done, just let me know this is a no no and I will abide.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:11:52 pm by Xiggie » Logged

Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:34:09 pm »

credits bought with real money?  gl  Wink
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:38:11 pm »

Yep. Like I said, don't know if it will take off. But hey, there are people buying them already with credits.

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:16:14 pm »

No offense Xiggie, but this in my opinion is completely out of line.  The only person that should be making any real life money off this server is Hunter, and maybe some of the others that create content.  Trying to sell in-game runs for cash is low.  I hope you reconsider your actions.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 05:17:37 pm »

No offense Xiggie, but this in my opinion is completely out of line.  The only person that should be making any real life money off this server is Hunter, and maybe some of the others that create content.  Trying to sell in-game runs for cash is low.  I hope you reconsider your actions.

They aren't selling for cash. They are selling for credits. Those credits are bought with cash that goes to Hunter. It's a win/win for Hunter, but I don't see anyone actually doing it, but you never know.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 05:24:17 pm »

Yeah, in no way shape or form am I trying to make real life cash off Hunters work. Not sure why there is any confusion on that unless you didn't read the post correctly. Like I said, it may not take off at all, but it's worth a shot anyway, lol.

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 05:35:45 pm »

Yeah, in no way shape or form am I trying to make real life cash off Hunters work. Not sure why there is any confusion on that unless you didn't read the post correctly. Like I said, it may not take off at all, but it's worth a shot anyway, lol.

Haha yea bro, I just got off work and have had a couple drinks so I'm a little buzzed.  Sorry for misinterpreting your post.  Smiley

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Collector

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 06:10:58 pm »

Good Luck with this, I honestly think its a pretty good deal, as you said they get everything, and not just epic, again Good Luck =)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 06:14:28 pm »

Thanks man. no tells yet but eh. Prolly not going to take off. I have thought of it before but always held off on putting it out there. Figured, what the hell, lol.

Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 07:23:50 pm »

in my humble opinion this is actually a pretty good idea....i mean it's a double edged sword in a way......on 1 side you have people that can't wait and want things instantly.....on the other side you have people that can wait and would like gear and such along the way and would be willing to tag along for those things given it was done in a timely manner....but then you have people like me that are just too lazy to get their own characters things that they need or want and would be willing to do this simply because of that fact =P
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 07:55:17 pm »

Lol, yeah, that's what I was hoping someone would take me up on. Plus if people want gear and such i am sure we can work something out where it comes along with gear.

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 09:19:44 pm »

I know of people doing this but they kept it a bit of a secret. A person was paid real money to level up 5 toons to 3.0 and geared up back when that was the limit.
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 09:22:10 pm »

I know of people doing this but they kept it a bit of a secret. A person was paid real money to level up 5 toons to 3.0 and geared up back when that was the limit.

Hah - you could not pay me enough money to be on either side of this little chunk of stupid.

To log in / level / 3.0 toons in an environment where Hunter bans everyone who logged into a toon that is misbehaving badly enough?

No deal there.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 09:47:02 pm »

Hah - you could not pay me enough money to be on either side of this little chunk of stupid.

To log in / level / 3.0 toons in an environment where Hunter bans everyone who logged into a toon that is misbehaving badly enough?

No deal there.
Both people still play, the one doing the leveling would steal balrog and chaos too but never had anything happen.

Hopefully no one cheats you Xiggie you've been here for a while. This is a good deal with the possibilities of charm upgrades.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:50:14 pm by Teehee » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 10:47:39 pm »

Thank you Teehee. Nice of you to say. If anyone was to screw me over I am sure most know it would end up on the forums in the very least. Even if I don't have a recourse with Hunter, the forums are wonderful for reporting nefarious deeds.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 207