Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:33:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Hmm Salvashun warp pics  (Read 27402 times)
ezlife

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 05:42:28 pm »

i had seen you in ooc about how you never warp..you dont hack and had been offended to get a priv tell saying dnt do it nicely... well what are these screenshots? Your at first named and all mobs ups as im clearing there and maybe your camped there i say..i see you drop named then you are at 2nd named clearing room? all mobs on path to named up still.. So how did that happen without a warp?

Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 06:00:29 pm »

Nvm, im blind Smiley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:02:27 pm by Chane Laforet » Logged

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
ezlife

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 06:03:30 pm »

hmmm i thought it was like a 30 sec but i did see him warp.ill have to go through some screenshots cause i took them 1 after the other and he was going from named 1 to 2 back and forth
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 06:08:32 pm »

Good job. Thanks for posting.

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 06:28:08 pm »

First off, let me emphatically say.. i abide FIRMLY by eula. i do not warp, stic, mq2, or n e thing. only thing i have modded on my account is my maps. 2nd, those pics do Not show the enitre map, if it did im sure you would see i had most likely a corpse at the entrance while i had already returned to the zone by the time he was there and was further in thus leaving my name at 2 spots on his maps, but why isnt thier a map showing the entire zone? its looks to me like he went to alot of trouble to arrange those maps b4 he took those pics, id say about 30 secs it took him, becuase the top of the map is cut off in the first pic. i can easily, very easily, fit the map on my comp screen. Bro, this is accusation has Zero merit and is perposterous! i simply do not engage in activities outside of the eula...period. not sure why you would take the time out of your day to make a hoax, a derrogitory one at that, against someone you dont even know! bro Hunter can check all my stuff, let him dig thru logs of whichever sort he wishes, n not once will he find n e actions taken by myself that go against the guildlines set forth in EULA. Salvashun
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 pm »

Hunter can verify this directly through logs, he doesn't need any screen shot to see if there was a warp. You'll know the truth of it when he looks at it.
ezlife

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 06:36:53 pm »

hey thats fine and all im saying is in the 30 sec it took to take the pics you went from named 1 to named 2 without having to kill the trash on the way..and i wasnt being a ass.. i sent you a tell in priv not to hunter not to ooc just saying dont do it
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 06:40:32 pm »

2nd, those pics do Not show the enitre map, if it did im sure you would see i had most likely a corpse at the entrance while i had already returned to the zone by the time he was there and was further in thus leaving my name at 2 spots on his maps

I don't understand your explanation. Maybe you can elaborate.
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 06:41:37 pm »

what point is there in cheating in a game thats Free? ALSO, concerning ldon's, i have only 2 repeat TWO charms. a sorcserers at lvl 2 n a oracles at lvl 11. i believe a person warping to get credits would have considerably more charm lvls then myself, and honestly, im tired of defending myself aginst you cyber bullies who think its funny to mess with someone who hasnt done anything wrong. go find new prey, i refuse to take and let this bug me n e more i have legitimate farming to do and my guild mates are waiting for me to assist them in t2. what could you have farmed in the time it took you to make up this scheme?
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 06:43:56 pm »

ty Solbash thats all i needed to know, Hunter will get to the bottom of it, peace guys im out n no i wont elaborate, i have given you too much of my valuable time already../laughs
ezlife

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 06:47:43 pm »

i guess what he is saying is that he had a corpse at ent to from named 1? dont understand that myself either. So let me get this.you died..zoned to bind..zoned back to ldon 4 then zoned to ldon4 instance  all the way to  named 2 without killing trash and in under 30 sec??
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »

Ok Salvashun is a guildmate of mine and no offense to him, but he is no where near computer literate enough to set up mq2, let alone use it to warp. I had to explain to him how to update his maps. Do you really think someone like that could use warp?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 06:56:13 pm »

hmmm i thought it was like a 30 sec but i did see him warp.ill have to go through some screenshots cause i took them 1 after the other and he was going from named 1 to 2 back and forth

Yes sorry, I mistook the format of the time on the picture and thought it was 30minutes, not 30seconds Tongue

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 07:04:53 pm »

Lmao, I have heard the 'not smart enough to use mq2' and 'there's no point at cheating on an emu' and even the 'I don't have to defend myself to you people'. Those are all excuses warpers have used in the past. If you're trying to say that one of those is your corpse, it would say corpse beside the name. You got busted and now you're trying to bs your way out of it. Enjoy your ban.

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 07:07:42 pm »

no that post was wrong on my part, i misread your map, where my name is at the first named mob, i dont go to ldon 4 very often and i thought that was the zone in, i didnt look too hard at your "evidence" as i know i havent done n e thing wrong. i was in such a hurry i misread that map. my fualt, and please, in the future, do not take my words and flip them around to suit your purposes, let it go bro, send a tell to hunter, tell him what i supposedly did that was wrong, let him investigate it, and when he proves your allegation false, i hope your man/woman enough to give a appology to me for all this useless drama. ima man of my word bro.. if i say i didnt cheat.. i didnt cheat.. simple as that. i admit when im wrong, i hope you can say the same, so to recap, send it all to hunter, get him to pull logs of this supposed incident whereever they may be found, n just leave me alone. let hunter handle it , buh bye.

p.s. im not mad about this really, if you feel i cheated then yea you got every right to post it and get it out there, n e one who is caught warping should get the ban hammer. so i dont fualt you for htis if you truly believe yourself to be right. where i fualt you is for posting this After i rebuked you for saying i was cheating, seems to me you did it more out of retaliation that i posted my side in ooc and put your toons name out there rather than n e real need to get *Justice*
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 281
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)