Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:12:27 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Hmm Salvashun warp pics  (Read 27400 times)
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 07:17:52 pm »

I don't know if its deliberate or not, but you still haven't responded to the OP and his pictures. I'm curious how you can explain them.

I have nothing against you; I remember when you started your char and had lots of questions, and now I see you helping others. But I would like to see a coherent response rather than deflection.

(This is my entertainment for the day since I can't play)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 07:22:08 pm »

Well I will tell you this, if it is proven that you didn't warp, I will certainly apologize. That picture seems pretty conclusive though. 30 seconds went by, you went from one boss to another boss and there was trash up between the bosses. There is even a nice little who in there showing there is no mages. Your posts sound guilty. You are using the same defenses nearly every other warper that I have seen on several emu servers over the last 10ish years. There's no need to cheat, the truth will come out, I don't even know what mq is.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 07:28:29 pm »

I recommend the "wife made me do it" defense.  It's been successful in the past...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 07:36:11 pm »

I recommend the "wife made me do it" defense.  It's been successful in the past...

Oh that is just too funny. I am just going to go ahead and post that right here so we can get a prophetic laugh.

my wife has been on me to quit playing EQ for a couple of weeks now and I couldnt stop from playing. So I did the only thing I knew that would get me banned from playing. I did it in a zone that I knew people would find me so that I knew the job would get done.

thanks!

Kade aka Nebi

=

WTF? I can't log in? Lets try another server. Yep, that worked. Wtf is going on? Lets go check the forums. Nope, nothing in updates or server status. (looks at Recent posts on the right side) Wtf is this? That's my name? Doh, they think I was hacking? Well, I was hacking, but... they don't have PROOF! I might be able to spin this. OMGZ! They has PROOF!! (Good video too.) Hmmm, what to do, what to do. Should I post? Is there a way out of this? Oh wait! I got it!! I'll just blame it on the ol'lady and say I was quitting anyway.

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 07:48:53 pm »

look, i dont have a explanation, the only stuff i remember about this game are my achievements, milstones that are imortant to myself, i have a hard enough time remembering which zone i should be headed to when someone needs help with a epic weapon kill or pages or whatever. bro i got 3 kids n a wife, i barely get b-days right most years, and not only that but i cant refute something i dont completely understand, im not shure how a map can show which mobs are spawned and which ones are being killed, albieos tried to explain it to me a few months ago but i wasn't understanding him, now i sorta do after seeing your map, much more informative then my own tbh, but to me that seems like cheating in itself, thus i never pursued those maps, and im sorry if you guys think im deflecting, but as i have said i cant refute what i dont really understand. i wish i could say your guys oppiniion of me doesnt matter but it does really, thus im friendly ingame n help people, usually for free, and after spending soo much time working on my ingame rep, makeing sure its as pristine as i can make it, it does hurt to have such nonsense widely spread that smears my reputation. i dont mean to deflect nor sound guilty, and im sorry my explanations are'nt resolving this matter for you, but then again, thats why we have gms, instead of giving me a splitting headache you should have just taken this directly to hunter to begin with,  i sincerely hope he gets to this matter in a expedient fashion as i wish to have this drama laid to rest as soon as possible. no im not trying to bs my way out of n e thing, cuase at the end of the day, im looking forward to receiving that appology, and when its received, i will in turn take terminate off my ignore, but know this, i will be exonerated so to speak.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 08:09:36 pm »

No, things like this should not only be taken to the gm but also taken to the forums like this have been. The no warping rule is not in place just because Hunter doesn't like warpers but because warping affects the community and server health. You can't explain it because there is no explanation that does not involve you admitting you warped. This like this, with such damning proof should always be brought out in public.

Balthor2
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 08:28:04 pm »

You are fucking guilty and I hope you get banned.
Seen way to many of you pieces of shit of late.
Also your guild is full of pieces of shit and you all suck dick.
Die in a fire.
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 08:41:18 pm »

Lmao, I have heard the 'not smart enough to use mq2' and 'there's no point at cheating on an emu' and even the 'I don't have to defend myself to you people'. Those are all excuses warpers have used in the past. If you're trying to say that one of those is your corpse, it would say corpse beside the name. You got busted and now you're trying to bs your way out of it. Enjoy your ban.

LOL so true. You guys remember last year sometime this guy tried to blame his kids for either targeting through walls or warping (something obvious)? I looked for the posts but couldn't find em. Totally reminded me of this.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 08:47:21 pm »

Balthor has put me in tears. That is just friggen awesome. I have members of my family in here trying to help me off the floor, lol.

I think I do remember that one Sickem, we should start an "Epic wtfx I gotz cawt" thread and link some of these good ones in there, lol.

henna

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »

Hummm Let me just say if he is guilty Hunter will do something about it. But to trash our whole guild is uncalled for. How many of our members do you even know personally?? Just please keep comments that are rude and uncalled for to yourself. If you have a problem with one person fine but to trash a whole guild is really just childish and uncalled for. Henna

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 09:25:11 pm »

Balthor can be a bit harsh, but usually if he calls out a guild like that, it has merit to it. Take it as a sign to start cleaning house.

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 09:25:20 pm »

Dont need to China anyone
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 10:44:15 pm »

Something to keep in mind is that at least with my mq2 map players are not updated instantly and often times will show in the same spot on the map if I am not close to them.  I don't consider this to be undeniable proof.

Proof to me would be if all the mobs were up in the zone and the boss corpse timers were too close to each other for mobs to have respawned.  Like if the first boss had 28 mins left on the corpse and the last boss had 29 mins left with all the trash mobs still up between them.
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 03:33:16 am »

tell you what, all i can say is this, there is ALOT of people that is gonna have ta eat thier words.. i keep tryin ta tell you guys, i cant explain something i HAVENT DONE. so to recap.. Xiggie, balthor2, Sickem, you guys are Wrong.. n also, call my guild names? r we in junior high again? seriously, you guys show ALOT of class..alot of low class with that temperment. you guys prolly watched x-files n believed every word huh? one person make a false allegation n alluva sudden everyone jumps on the band wagon? and as far as *cleaning house* goes, sounds to me like you would be better served if you cleaned up your dirty mouth my friend. n e ways im off to bed, night guys n stay safe Grin
ezlife

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 09:51:03 am »

Let me say this...im not trying to get anyone banned i dont go and pick on the innocent as you said and i sent you 3 tells only. 1 saying i had seen you warp and i was nice about, you come back flaming me..2nd tell i say im just trying to be nice about it and not go to hunter..you flame some more 3rd tell i say well maybe you had let someone use your toon..you flame on and go to ooc. i stayed out of ooc as im not trying to bring drama to my toonz name as you already brought to yours on your own.
And no one has asked what made me take ss #1 with the time and all. i couldnt figure how you went from zone in to named 1 past me and all the trash that was up ...like i said i figure maybe u camped there.
as for me setting up the maps and making them off center trying to set you up???it was 30 sec i had to choose. i had enough time to take my ss not set someone up for the fun of it.
i play my toon with no drama and tired of seeing toonz warp past me all the time. i saw something that didnt look rite to me and i took a ss and was just trying to give you a heads up and you brought all this on from that. good luck and i really hope u didnt warp and some how this was wrong but i know i saw something now rite and felt the need to ss it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)