Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:36:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Hmm Salvashun warp pics  (Read 29871 times)
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 12:23:51 pm »

First off, let's not call people "low class" and comment about junior high when you cannot even spell out all of the words that you are using. Seriously. The screenshots look pretty bad for you, Salvashun, but that isn't to say that the map just took awhile to update. (even though I doubt that was the issue.) Hopefully Hunter will review the logs soon and the truth will come out. In the meantime, you should quit digging yourself a bigger hole by commenting on how other people are acting and how they look when you look like you're in Kindergarten with how you spell.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 03:25:58 pm »

I can't believe that someone who can't even form a fully functioning sentence is trying to insult anyone else's intelligence. I don't think I even need to say much to that, lol. Even if you were innocent, no one would understand the blubbering gibberish that you're spewing on the forums. People make spelling and grammar mistakes, hell, I've made several but holy shit man.

Balthor2
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »

Still a piece of shit and I didnt even bother to read the responses after mine.
I bet I can sum it up as "I diz nu ting, I nu'z werp"
So yes, once again, you and that whole guild you are in are worthless piles of shit.
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 09:40:27 pm »

What guild is he in?

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 03:31:24 am »

Balthor wtf did the Fear Mongers ever do to you? i hear you talkin shit about my guild but no reasons why we are supposedly 'piles of shit'. So lets hear it Mr. OMG-I'm-so-fucking-better-than-everyone-else, what stick did we shove up your ass?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 05:20:39 am »

Wow, not even one FM member coming here to denounce this guys warping? Hell not even a 'if he warped he is gone' comment. I think that speaks loud enough by itself about your guild.

Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 09:09:02 am »

Read the whole post, i did denounce these ridiculous accusations. Right there on page 1. I think it's funny that this has turned into some kind of witch hunt over a couple of screenshots of an mq2 map. i've seen peoples names jump across the map plenty of time bc there is lag in the update. And yes if it turns out he was warping, I'm positive our guild leader will take action. But until Hunter throws in his 2cp, I think everyone should keep their damn mouths shut about Salvashun and the Fear Mongers. 

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 10:49:54 am »

You know what, L2fuknread. I said denounce this guys warping not the accusations dumbass. You want to know why your guild had this reputation before this post came along? Because of dumbasses like you saying and doing stupid shit. But hey, keep posting because you know, all this posting is really helping out your guild.

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 12:07:55 pm »

I can't believe that someone who can't even form a fully functioning sentence is trying to insult anyone else's intelligence.

If you don't think he can form a fully functioning sentence, then why the hell are you so adamant about him using such a technical tool that is required for warping?

I know Salvashun and have first hand experience on how he doesn't even know how to use MQ2, let alone warping.  

Before you guys throw him and Fear Mongers under the bus like that, why don't you wait til Hunter can place a verdict or look at some logs?

So yes, once again, you and that whole guild you are in are worthless piles of shit.

As somebody who has been here longer than others, you should be setting examples of good behavior and not such an offensive cavalier  of what could only be best described as a witch hunt.

I am really disappointed that a "veteran" can behave so childishly over something so mundane.

You guys need to get off this witch hunt bandwagon.  I can just imagine you all in your overalls and bucked teeth yellin out names and profanity with pitchfork in hand.  And none of you actually know whether he is convicted or not.  The evidence has been shown, so now let Hunter analyze the logs if he wishes.

If he is caught cheating, then good riddance to him.  But if he's not, then you all have plenty of shoes to shove in your mouth.  Either way, you walk away with your own reputation destroyed because of the way you handled things through the name calling and guild flaming behavior.

This server isn't what it is today because of you witch hunters, but actually people who are nice and handle themselves in a helpful and positive manner.  If you are here to discuss whether he cheated or not, then discuss without throwing around insults.  That only makes you look foolish and provide no benefit to the discussion.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 12:32:07 pm »

slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2011, 01:49:22 pm »

Amazing. I've spent the last 20 min catching up on this thread... it was worth every minute.

Hot today...mmmmhhhmm Hot yesterday......mmmhhhmmm. Think I see a something a coming....mmmmhmmmm.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE BAN HAMMER!!!

Deadend
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2011, 02:39:31 pm »

My map (useing mq2) glitches all the time. makes alot of toon apear to be warping. Even those in my group if far enough away.

My 2cp
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »

Nice thread...
There is a Folder on the Server called "Hacks" or something close to it, sorry forget the correct/full name.
Anytime you warp it documents it. Once hunter reads this thread I am sure he will check out the log and know if Salvashun was warping.

Lets all stop flaming... the post with pics was made as per Hunters rules...
No guild is completely full of jerks so dont hate on the whole guild...
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2011, 02:54:18 pm »

It's gonna end up being Hunter looking at logs. I don't know about you guys but my map refreshes about once per second for ALL NPCs. So when someone is traveling with mobs even if you can't see the PC moving on the map you can know where they are by which way the NPCs are running. NO mobs moved in those 30 seconds(that i can see from those 2 SS's).
The one thing that is most suspicious is the lack of corpses between the 2 points. The only case there wouldn't be corpses is if the guy looted along the way. HOWEVER, there are corpses left at both boss spawn points. Why are there corpses at the boss spawn points and no-where else along the way?

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »

Nice thread...
There is a Folder on the Server called "Hacks" or something close to it, sorry forget the correct/full name.
Anytime you warp it documents it. Once hunter reads this thread I am sure he will check out the log and know if Salvashun was warping.

Assuming the rule is turned on, it creates an entry in the database table "hackers" with the information.  It's time stamped, so it would be pretty easy to narrow down.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439