Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 01:13:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: and the retard award goes too..  (Read 19814 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 09:56:08 pm »

Point of post: Why the #$@! did he video himself training a noobish zone? Especially since that is bannable. WTG Noobcakes.

=)

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dood

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 03:32:39 am »

The video is a friend of mine, he was alone in the zone late at night and he was testing out the new Angry Nerds augs on the warrior and the new armor on the sk.  He wasnt training anyone and ya it was a stupid thing to post on public youtube but there is no malice here, he was just recording a milestone on this fabulous server we love.  Flame away if you must, but he is a good guy. Smiley

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 08:17:58 am »

The video is a friend of mine, he was alone in the zone late at night and he was testing out the new Angry Nerds augs on the warrior and the new armor on the sk.  He wasnt training anyone and ya it was a stupid thing to post on public youtube but there is no malice here, he was just recording a milestone on this fabulous server we love.  Flame away if you must, but he is a good guy. Smiley
Except he was breaking a rule where he can get his characters banned.
Balthor2
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 10:10:27 am »

One asshat training doesn't say anything about Forbidden Prophecy. Especially since I know a lot of people go to LDON instances and train the whole zone looking for charm upgrades. So let's not get that started, please. Tongue

Point of post: Why the #$@! did he video himself training a noobish zone? Especially since that is bannable. WTG Noobcakes.

Hey fucker thats my favo guild more then its your favo guild. Dont make me kill you!
Guy was having fun, only him and his box in the zone, stupid thing to post it on youtube.
Lesson learned.

Yes not a damn person on this server follows the rules and yes everyone and their mother trains the crap out of LDON.
At least this video was of a person in the zone by them selfs.

Is it right... No
Do I really care.. No

/hugs
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 10:54:12 am »

/ewww gnome splatter

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 11:46:23 am »

um I follow the rules in LDON.... but to be honest I don't have a warrior capable of pulling the entire zone (yet.. working on one.. yep finally went over to the dark side!!)

IMO if you are in one of the paid instances and you are alone - AND you keep checking /who every few mins to make sure you are alone - don't see anything wrong with training..  In fact I suggest the rule be changed so that ie the 2k instance is a "trains ok" zone, and the other 2 (pub and 1k) are off limits/reserved for people progressing legitimately in LDON/doing 2.0/etc.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 11:54:19 am »

The guy who comes in there after someone else also had to pay to get into that zone too. He should be able to have access to mobs as well. Changing the paid public instances in ldons to trains ok would = "FU noob i can trane all i want, lulz". I like the way it is right now. Basically, train at your own risk, if you're a jerk you run a greater risk.

Balthor2
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 12:31:17 pm »

ban xiggie, news at 11
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 02:04:56 pm »

I don't think this is about training the zone as much as the dumbfuckery of posting said event on youtube.

Deadend
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 02:06:58 pm »

Just have to love on the 'recent' list it simply says:

'and the retard award goes to...' (insert last poster's name)

oh wait, fook. Now I'M last poster. Sad

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057