Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:30:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Pet  (Read 13500 times)
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:12 pm »

I wonder if we could get some help with the 3.0 pet taking AE damage in T2/T3?

I use Bulwark of Calliv to mitigate the damage in T2 and as long as he is Buff Bot buffed he makes it, but in T3 he is a liability.  Pretty much toast in the first fight. 

If I could make a suggestion it would be a slightly better version of the Bulwark of Calliv.  Perhaps a spell drop like the ENCs get.. T1, T2, T3.  Not more HPs just more protection from the AEs.  As it stands now I have to park my Mage for something that will provide DPS and not pass out of existence during each Avatar encounter.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 03:33:02 pm »

Yeah this has been a known problem with the pet classes for a year now.  We have some extremely smart guys playing on the server now so i'm sure we could get something done.  I do know there are balancing issues with the pets, maybe someone can look into a fix?

Poop
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 07:51:36 pm »

Spell Effect 161 appears to be a spell damage absorption.  It should be pretty easy to create a spell that is limited to pet that has a high spell damage absorption.  I do not know if this would be able to be applied only to dots or if this would only be instant spells (dd)...

I dont think it would, necessarily, be too overpowering given the pet owner would still be affected by these items.  This would simply cause the pet classes to only have a single person to heal from DD or Dot AE's as opposed to the 2 that is required for each pet class...

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142