Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 10:09:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Cube  (Read 30794 times)
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2011, 06:39:28 pm »

Geebus Gnaughty!  That wall of text is taller than your toon. Smiley

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2011, 06:58:33 pm »

I know I talk too much my wife hates it.  I should beat her more often.

Poop
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2011, 07:06:24 pm »

I know I talk too much my wife hates it.  I should beat her more often.

Are you sure you would win?
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2011, 09:59:10 pm »

Im not sure she scares me sometimes.

Poop
Aname
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:04 pm »

I remember seeing something on travel channel about the stone circles or whatever they are called being made by druids so dont lie I know they are there! The TV never lies to me and educates me with lots of good information.

Gman, the IRISH had the Druids.  Hopefully this link will work for you so you can see some of the pics I took in Ireland.  Some are of Druid stuff.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24396&id=1825192159
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2011, 10:59:21 pm »

Wow..stunning ! Wheres all the rangers ! Oh wait their bind spot was at the bar...
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2011, 03:26:10 am »

Ireland England there both the same to californians.

Poop
Aname
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2011, 05:24:07 am »

The only real difference is the Irish have a sexier accent and better sausages!
Destined

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2011, 05:35:14 am »

I still talk with original cube like weekly.  I bet the friend he yielded cube to is french too... Need anyone say any more?

GNAUGHTY!  If you're going to take over chars you didnt start, get the LS info, otherwise you can expect folks to get nostalgic and thank you for keeping their seat warm.

Wtf destined is back?  All sorts of nerds are coming back.

Bikaf's jealousy is quite apparent within this post. He wishes he was sexy enough to play a wood elf warrior!
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2011, 07:15:00 am »

Sausages you say eh?

Poop
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2011, 07:12:12 pm »

Bikaf's jealousy is quite apparent within this post. He wishes he was sexy enough to play a wood elf warrior!

Shrug... I'm not gonna argue with the man.
Destined

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2011, 02:59:39 am »

Haha. How you been sir?!
Aname
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2011, 10:22:41 am »

Sausages you say eh?

I say.
Swiftblade

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2011, 01:40:36 pm »

Wow man, does it make you feel better to just keep making shit up?

Your family should be proud of you.......

Ok this guy pushed it so Ima tell the whole story as I was simply trying to let it die but he wont.  Uhh like Ive said Bert and I created this toon account at the same time, I was lazy and asked him to make the login for me.  We tag teamed the char until he got bored and left.  Anyhow bert and I talked about this the day it all went down and he told me how the trade was made.  There wasnt a trade in a sense that a toon/account was given to anyone.  The trade was as follows, Bert would get the use of a necro on p99 to farm items since they solo well there.  Swiftblade was offered the "use" of Cube to farm T3 under some restrictions.  First restriction was do not under any circumstances deguild Cube, this was not adhered to.  Second was that if I login he was not to try to play Cube if I am online, the toon was simply to be used to help farm not to be used full time.  This was not adhered to. The third was to not remove or change anything at all on Cube, I cant be sure that there was cash on Cube but I thought there was, though aint gonna cry about it.  I got a pm today from swifts guildleader telling me how upset swift was and could I get bert to give him back his p99 account.  The truth is this, Swift never gave him the eqemu login cause wouldnt you believe this, he doesnt "remember it".  You can draw your own conclusions as to what that means but as long as Bert doesnt know anything other than how to login toon the password is still the same.  This guy can still login said necro on p99 at anytime yet hes still crying about it, Bert quit logging in that toon that day, right after Swift logged in on p99 berating him.  The "trade" was nullified and everything reverted to what was before, his account on p99 returned and Berts account returned on EZ.  I didnt ask for nor do I want Swift to quit here, I honestly thought lightblade was him and offered much help.  I know Im an idiot and ask anyone I cannot remember names at all!  Even now if Swift comes back I would help him as I do everyone, I stayed online yesterday for 4 hours doing nothing but getting strangers 4.0's.  i told Bert I was going to help this guy out but he told me to tell the guy he got back what was his just leave him be, but Im a generally nice guy unless I get pushed.  Im an asshole sometimes and I do believe I have earned that title at one time or another.  I try not to be and usually feel bad the next day about stuff, but this isnt one of the times because THIS GUY GOT HIS ACCOUNT BACK NOTHING WAS TAKEN FROM HIM.  Youre welcome for this daily does of drama Rostam, Balthor, Xig, etc.   i honestly feel bad that this ugliness was put in front of Hunter.  To him I apologize completely and offer to help the community even more using what resources I have.  I have said this before and Ill say it again, I am EZ's biggest damn gay ass cheerleader.  To Aname that barefoot post made me tingle inside, thanks for making my Saturday morning.  Good day to you all, and yes I love all of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)