Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:23:03 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Penultimate Charm  (Read 24628 times)
Aname
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 07:53:27 pm »

Sickem, it's ridiculous.  People come on the server and want to change everything.  This is too hard, that's too hard.  I don't get it.  If you want a game that's easy and takes no time or effort then simply create your own server or go buy a game and get a hack code for it online.   Or alternately, you can go out in the real life where everything really is handed to you - at least until you become an adult and have to support yourself.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 07:59:11 pm »

You clearly don't understand what I'm talking about here.  Read it again.  NOBODY GETS SOMETHING FOR FREE!  ALL this allows you to do is combine two charms THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE!  NOBODY GAVE YOU THEM FOR FREE!   At best it gets you half the bonus of UC - for half the effort!  It would be like if there was gear between Qvic and Tier 4 or epics between 1.0 and 4.0  - OH WAIT THERE IS!  lol  You don't have to "grind" your Tier 4 gear while only using Qvics .. there are steps along the way, progression...  Likewise this would only add another in-between step in that progression from Charm X to Ultimate charm. IF you wanted UC you would still have to grind UC and IT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE it though to be honest I expected the gangplank syndrome from some of you - that's fine you said your peace here no need to keep repeating yourself.   I'm sure LOTS of folks would think this is a good idea.

Aname
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 08:08:09 pm »

Did you just tell me not to say anything more?  Are you one of those internet bullies?  Should I be scared now? 

You are looking for something for free!  You are looking for an upgrade when the upgrade has already been set.  I don't care if you've farmed half of an Ultimate Charm.  Farm it all if you want the benefits.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 08:11:22 pm »

lol so having ideas and wanting to share em..wow shame on them for such a thing ! Next time they should just keep it to themselves ! I mean it is such a perfect world we live in.

Your SoD friends list finally working or the ability to create chat channels? I mean really ,who did I think I was for suggesting Hunter finally try and add it to the server after years of not having it ! It is such a work of perfection,who was i to think I could add anything to it...

I don't see one post where anyone said it was to hard. But your keep your ideas to yourself people! Change is bad !
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 08:14:47 pm »

- for half the effort!

yes you are asking to use 2 charms @ same time..

again

pick your poison i.e. equip one.. if you don't like it Farm an UC.. it's not that bad..

and again you don't deserve the added bonus, half the bonuses, 2 bonuses with half the effort.. the point is to get added charm bonus farm all 4 to 50.. period.. I understand what you are trying to get at...

but that's the story of the server ... want it all for Half the effort..

to get added bonuses farm the fucking charm... don't like it who gives a rats ass.

The point is there are tons and tons of stuff Hunter can be working on.. this trivial bullshit that is just another Oooo make the server EZ(easy).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:16:42 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 08:18:01 pm »

I'm not saying don't share ideas and thoughts but its pretty greedy with this ME ME ME ME ME ME ME stuff that is there...

There are tons of ideas out there and tons more to be found...

Share them please... but this Half the Effort and wanting it all has got to stop.

-Hate"
Aname
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 08:24:39 pm »

I'm not saying don't share ideas and thoughts but its pretty greedy with this ME ME ME ME ME ME ME stuff that is there...

BINGO!

No one complains about changes that benefits everyone.   It's the 'rewards' people want without putting in the effort is what pisses off most of us.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who would LOVE the idea of a penultimate charm.  I'm willing to guess those same people haven't farmed the UC themselves or helped someone else do it. 
Once you get the first UC, the rest come much easier because your warrior can tank more mobs at once in HoH and Shadow becomes a piece of cake.   There's your shortcut.
Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 08:25:09 pm »

lol so having ideas and wanting to share em..wow shame on them for such a thing ! Next time they should just keep it to themselves ! I mean it is such a perfect world we live in.

Not to kick you off your soap box, but if you read the original post it ends with "What do you all think?".  People said what they think, and now they're wrong for it?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 08:29:57 pm »

He didnt suggest for a UC for half the effort lol. You guys really crack me up sometimes.

Nothing he suggested even comes close to a UC,or what I mention for that matter. I mean seriously whats the harm in combining 2 lvl 50s and getting just those effects from the 2 you combined?

Wheres my Susan Powter pics when I need them...

Only thing I see wrong with his post,it is in the wrong section ! haha
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 08:33:04 pm »

lets see I combine on SK.. oracle and sorc... bam full power without farming rest of UC...

Lets see I combine on pally again oracle and sorc bam full power again

The list can go on and on..

Again my point is.. if you want to use the effect of 2 or more charms.. farm the UC...if not... pick a charm and cope..

-Hate"
Aname
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 08:33:51 pm »

Only thing I see wrong with his post,it is in the wrong section ! haha

You really don't see anything wrong with the fact that you get A CHARM or an ULTIMATE CHARM in this game?  The UC is a reward for doing ALL the charms to max level.  

Adding the ability to combine two charms makes the game too easy.  A lot of us like the challenge and the effort it takes to get rewards in game.  If we didn't, we'd be playing WoW.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 08:37:09 pm »

No where did I say anyone was wrong..but look at the condescending attitude of some of the post that followed. I dare say if these same folks didnt already have an UC, it would benefit them and everyone else.

I'm not even really all for it to be honest. But I'm not gonna knock someone for trying.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 08:39:51 pm »

Hahah the ability to add 2 AE anger augs makes the game to easy too,I dont hear anyone complaining about that lol.

Anyways like I said I could go either way on this,but I dont see the big deal..
Aname
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 08:42:21 pm »

It's a REAL big deal to the people who have worked their ass off to get the UC.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 08:43:30 pm »

The reason it is the way it is because people get tired of farming all the charms and resort to buying the charm upgrades with money. With a benefit of being able to have a penultimate charm it would result in less people needing the ultimate charm to progress cutting the money flow in half.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432