Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:59:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Transfer Charms  (Read 31567 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:45:59 am »

This is an advance notice so everyone gets a chance.

This weekend I plan to make charms tradeable for 1-2 days. In the future, maybe 1 month, I might make a day that Paladins can trade their charms to an alt since they got nerfed a lot. Making charms tradeable will happen only once, and there are no refunds or reverses after the event to trade your charms is over. Ring of the Ages will NOT be included in this event, only charms.

Charms may be lore to each other, so be careful when trading charms, and make sure the alt you give them too doesn't have any of those types of charms that you give them, or else items may get deleted due to duplicate lore. There are no refunds. I am one person and don't have the time to research everyones case of who had what, and why items got lost or deleted. Moving your charms around will be at your own risk. Check your banks before making the trades with your alts.

Different charm ranks can NOT combine with each other. You can only combine a charm rank with a charm upgrade, not another ranked charm. Be aware of this if your trying to gives someone a type of charm they already have.

I realize that a lot of players invested a lot time into making their (Over Powered) Paladin which got mostly nerfed (balanced) in recently class re-balancing while the other 15 classes got better and more powerful. I can not promise what other changes will be made in the future with classes. Some changes that were made may get changed again, and some changes might stay the way they are now. We will continue to add more content and make all the classes useful or balanced as possible.

In the future, if 1/2 of the players online are just one type of class due to being over powered and able to solo end game content, then you can expect them to get fixed/balanced as well since it is intended players to obtain end game gear through the use of groups and raids. Trading charms will only happen this one time this weekend.

Enjoy!

Hunter

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:36:54 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:00:25 am »

LOVE YA

Poop
jew_nose_it

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:06:10 am »

omg yay now I can fix my stupid charm mistakes!

Owner of Herpp, Herpderpp, Heinzz, Djay, Eyelike, and Durkadurkaa

Leader of <Rainbow Warriors>!!!!!
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 11:34:01 am »

This is a great idea and will really help people out.
I have one concern... if balancing is still going on I would suggest waiting to allow the tradable charm until you are done with the balancing.  If balancing is done now its all great.

Let us know
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:01:46 pm »

So basically your allowing trading of a charm they don't have,or if you want to give your toon a higher level from another character u must delete the lower level one the character receiving it and them do the trade.

Oh any thoughts about looking into Broken Brawler Charm after T5 is Finished?

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 12:24:12 pm »

wonder how many folks will be selling charms on this day, imagine the prices you'll see lvl 25 to 50 go for Smiley

Medic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 12:37:16 pm »

It be great if we give a few days notice for this one day event so that those of us who don't get on every day can take advantage of this incredibly generous gift.

Krunkley, Gimble and Co.
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 12:51:34 pm »

Hunter I wonder if waiting a month would be a good idea. This would give you a chance to get the server back into a stable state before having players commit their charms to characters that might get re envisioned.

It might be cool to make it part of a big event weekend. Like double loot and charm switch St Patricks day or something!.

Just a thought. I think a little prudence might help.

I will say I'm enjoying the shake up of the classes it's been fun.

Deadend
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 02:11:32 pm »

Hunter I wonder if waiting a month would be a good idea. This would give you a chance to get the server back into a stable state before having players commit their charms to characters that might get re envisioned.

I agree with pushing back the date of the transfer.  The changes haven't been done yet and the dust have not settled.  It may be a better idea if we wait until everything is stable before we make a committed one-time decision.
jew_nose_it

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 02:14:54 pm »

^^Definitely something to consider.  I just started playing here not long ago and there have been so many major changes in such a short time it seems, so maybe waiting till you (hunter) get everything exactly how you want it would be best.

Owner of Herpp, Herpderpp, Heinzz, Djay, Eyelike, and Durkadurkaa

Leader of <Rainbow Warriors>!!!!!
pouncer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 03:01:15 pm »

I too would like to see this pushed back if you can, Hunter.  I think it's a great idea and all but with all the changes coming I think we need time to decide who we're going to play.
Skorp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 03:04:19 pm »

Echoing the voices that have said please give it a few weeks before you do this very generous charm-swap event.  You've asked players to give you feedback so you can make further tweaks to class abilities.  Let that dust settle so we can make an informed decision on what classes we want to play, with no foundation for regrets.  I know I want to retire some, if not all, of my paladins, but I haven't decided yet which classes I'll be bringing up to take their place.

Skorp
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 04:49:09 pm »

Good thoughts all I raise my hand to YES on putting transfer date on hold

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 07:35:15 pm »

Ok, I'll post pone this to a later date.

And I would like to make this server only available to charms coming off Paladins since they are the class that got nerf'd.

Will try to figure out when and how we'll do this charm thing.

As for waiting until class rebalancing is done, classes will always be worked on. There is no end to it. EZ Server is a never ending project.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 07:59:30 pm »

Aww and I was so excited to get UC put onto rogues and monks this weekend and off my warriors. 

Poop
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678