Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:08:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server now supports SoD Client!  (Read 108955 times)
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2010, 04:38:58 am »

Ok since server crash yesterday, i try to install SoD.

So i use steam to download it. Once it was done, i move it out of steam folder.

Then i make a shortcut on desktop with c:\blabla\eq\eqgame.exe patchme

After that i launche the titanium client en log on serveur to run #setlsinfo myemail@domain.com <password>

Then i log out and go sleep.

this morning (2 hours ago), i launch SoD Client (with eqhost.txt modified) enter login/password, and in server list i only see Storm haven PEQ and an other server. So no EZserver.

My question is, can we log on EZ with SoD client, and if yes how do i get the server in list ?

Thx.
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2010, 05:05:48 am »

The ez server is down and been down for several hours now so that might be why you do not see it listed.

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2010, 07:09:02 am »

ok, you probably right. I was thinking he was up.

I will check this evening.

Thx for you answer.
nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2010, 10:20:56 pm »

K im encountering a weird bug and the SoD is not playable at the moment for me. Any spell I try to cast gives me a message saying that "this spell cannot be cast while out of combat" message.

Anyone know what causes this or know of a fix for it?

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2010, 05:30:21 am »

K im encountering a weird bug and the SoD is not playable at the moment for me. Any spell I try to cast gives me a message saying that "this spell cannot be cast while out of combat" message.

Anyone know what causes this or know of a fix for it?

I have had that bug with a spell file problem.  Download the SoF spell file and try again.
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2010, 08:30:59 am »

everything working for me, but i got more lag with SOD than titanium when multiboxing.

I maybe miss somthing in configuration
nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2010, 11:53:47 am »

Thanks Zartaxis! That did the trick. I was using the Titanium spell file before.

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2010, 01:55:06 pm »

Loving the SoD

Anyone else noticing far plane cliping seems to be locked at a very close distance?  Your slider bar shows 100 even though it's clearly pulled back quite a bit.  Tried editing the ini file which has the value 20.  Raised it to 100 but goes back to 20 automatically...

Anyone know a way around this?
Gunthar

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2010, 09:01:49 am »

I have now updated to SoD client but one thing is confusing me. In Titanium it says 25 out of 25 expansions enabled. In SoD it says 0 of 0 expansions enabled. Will this make a mess on the server? A testlogin on a character being on Nexus seems to be fine working.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2010, 09:40:31 am »

ya, just ignore the 0/0 expansions, doesnt really mean anything on eqemu tbh
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2010, 11:38:16 am »

It actually means nothing on EQEmu...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Gunthar

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2010, 02:32:29 pm »

Further issues with SoD client:
a) /friend list is not working. Can not add any friends to it.
b) sometime looting impossible because corpses are not targetable. Even with /target command they are not targetable.
c) Hotkeys poofing sometime out of the hotkey bars
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2010, 05:17:31 pm »

b) sometime looting impossible because corpses are not targetable. Even with /target command they are not targetable.

A. Has already been brought up, SoF does it to. It'll work when EZ gets updated so SoF/SoD works with the chat system.
B. Never had this issue, you sure it isn't the typical EQEmu "Under the world" glitch that causes corpses to go all over the damn zone cause that's the only time it happens to me.
C. Never had this happen either, make sure you aren't hitting "CTRL+any number" because that auto-rotates the hot button bar to the page of the same number you hit which would make it appear as though hot buttons have been lost even though all you did was accidentally switch the pages.

Blood of the Akkadian
Gunthar

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2010, 11:03:53 am »

A. Has already been brought up, SoF does it to. It'll work when EZ gets updated so SoF/SoD works with the chat system.
B. Never had this issue, you sure it isn't the typical EQEmu "Under the world" glitch that causes corpses to go all over the damn zone cause that's the only time it happens to me.
C. Never had this happen either, make sure you aren't hitting "CTRL+any number" because that auto-rotates the hot button bar to the page of the same number you hit which would make it appear as though hot buttons have been lost even though all you did was accidentally switch the pages.

A) Ok waiting for the fix.
B) It is becoming more crazy. When I dual box it can be that one of the 2 characters can not see the corpses while the other sees  them clearly. But even when the corpses are clearly visible can they sometime not be looted. It appears to be a SoD issue.
C) That with accidentally CTRL+Number is already checked and this is not the issue. Funny is that it only affect now only one character which still lose the content of the hotbar.. All other characters are now fine!
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2010, 12:19:14 pm »

B) It is becoming more crazy. When I dual box it can be that one of the 2 characters can not see the corpses while the other sees  them clearly. But even when the corpses are clearly visible can they sometime not be looted. It appears to be a SoD issue.

I have the same issue. Sometimes corpse dont show up on some of my box, sometimes its invisible (still targettable).

If you cant target it, I made a hotkey for it...

/tar a
/loot

/tar a is because most mobs starts with A (modify as needed)

Hope that helps for now till a fix is in place

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439