Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:01:05 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: 7 DAY BAN  (Read 17846 times)
Wordson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 06:38:27 pm »

This so called new player Halfpintelf has UC + ROA100. But can't afford a guild instance that costs 20k? Or even get guildies to pitch in? Damn Asharx sorry to hear you got a week ban for some stupid shit like this. I don't know Asharx personally but he went above and beyond for me on couple occassions to help gear my warr. Thats the kind of person he is. But to call him classless is beyond ridiculous. Why don't you be classy help your guildies buy an instance so this whole mess wouldn't even happened in the first place.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 07:11:26 pm »

/steering clear of this thread and keeping my hands inside ride on this one..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 07:58:05 pm »

Nowhere in the rules does it say if you didn't buy an instance the rules don't apply.

If people choose to hunt in public, for whatever reason, then they should expect to not be harassed, and if they are then the harasser should expect possible punishment.
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:29 pm »

Great advice Fugitive for all of us.

+1 for this post (and posts of this sort) to be deleted.  

A public forum is not the place to talk about this sort of issue.  It invites trouble from a whole range of well-wishers who, quite frankly, have nothing to do with the incident or the people involved.  Their opinions are not helpful and only serve to inflame and generate ill-feelings towards others.  The OPs issue (case) really needs to be privately addressed with Hunter without incensing the entire community of the (perceived) injustice of it all.  

Strix

Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 08:10:55 pm »

well, if the 7 day suspension came from the repeated ks's after shadow kill/loot was over and done with, then ya- that sounds justified to me.  Why be butt hurt that you didn't get to loot a h1n1 token from a mob that wasn't yours to start with /shrugs, if the suspension came from the shadow kill/loot deal then correct it's not really making sense, the person who claims the mobs got all the loot. So i'm thinking not all of the story is brought forward.  It's ok though. it's just 7 days- not the end of the world, still have another 150+ days until that happens!

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 08:13:32 pm »

Nowhere in the rules does it say if you didn't buy an instance the rules don't apply.

If people choose to hunt in public, for whatever reason, then they should expect to not be harassed, and if they are then the harasser should expect possible punishment.

Where in any post did it say there is a rule you must buy a instance? really read before you post....

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 08:26:02 pm »

Where in any post did it say there is a rule you must buy a instance? really read before you post....

This whole thread is about being KSed is it not? Lets see here... if you stop being cheap spend 10k you don't get KSed... how is that hard for you to understand? When fighting in Pub you run the risk... you trying to tell me on that rule list in the whole time you have been playing you never once broke a single rule?

No exploiting
    No warping
    No bot / afk farming
    No bad words
    No spamming
    No kill stealing
    No hording Tiki's
    Guild Quest camps
    No ninja looting
    No trains
    Do not crash zones
    Do not share accounts
    Use common sense
    Play nice and don't grief

There's one in RED I see you have already broke..

Read for yourself.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 09:25:18 pm »

This whole thread is about being KSed is it not? Lets see here... if you stop being cheap spend 10k you don't get KSed... how is that hard for you to understand? When fighting in Pub you run the risk... you trying to tell me on that rule list in the whole time you have been playing you never once broke a single rule?

No exploiting
    No warping
    No bot / afk farming
    No bad words
    No spamming
    No kill stealing
    No hording Tiki's
    Guild Quest camps
    No ninja looting
    No trains
    Do not crash zones
    Do not share accounts
    Use common sense
    Play nice and don't grief

There's one in RED I see you have already broke..

Read for yourself.

Yup still don't see where it says "Rule-- you must buy a instance."

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 09:36:47 pm »

But I'm board with this... lets make something cool to talk about like ummm... Lets do T6 in PotimeB so we get to kill some Gods.. just make them hard to get to and crazy hard! oh and caster augs so hateborne can stop QQin

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2011, 12:41:45 pm »

Your hands aren't on the ride sir..../stiffarms Fugitive to put his hands back in his lap =)

Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2011, 09:38:16 pm »

BULLSHIT I FOLLOWED HALFPINT AROUND AT ALL... halfpint sat on the mob for the next 20 minuts  FYI (maybe not that long) its a TOTAL lie that i followed halfpintelf around and KD's here. actually. i hung out for a bit (which is why i know halfpint stayed on shadow..  then I went to zone in, in total killing about 5 mobs.   FUCK the BS..
I will add more as i finish reading the thread, but had to stop brokyn no sure wtf you are talking about me following and ksing halfpint

ok read rest of thread,  Thanks Brokyn for the props,
I did not ks any other mobs,  i engaged and pulled 3 mobs on my way out of HoH. 
Like i said I did KS shadow. and did not loot any loot off the mob... that is the reason I was questioning the ban......for the record at no point did Brok or Halfpint ask me to stop killing the mob...
Halfpintelf,  my intent was to help a solo player kill the mob once you and brok informed me i was ksing.  i didnt not know how well geared you are.. i was just helping another kill shadow
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:43:42 pm by Ashar » Logged
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 11:58:35 am »

Wait a second this halfpint was these alone no other toons? If that's the case she would of been dead in seconds.... And if she was waiting for someone to show up... I think the rules are the first to engage the mob has rights and this would not be ks... If my understanding is correct Asher did her a favor...

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 12:49:38 pm »

Shadow is kinda easy to solo for a pally or SK with UC and 4.0.  Can't say for other classes...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 01:04:40 pm »

Easy but long, especially without augs.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 03:46:39 pm »

Shadow is kinda easy to solo for a pally or SK with UC and 4.0.  Can't say for other classes...

your right I didn't ask the class just assumed warrior...

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 282