Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:43:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Suggestion for 4.5 and 5.0 weapons  (Read 34476 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 01:19:35 pm »

i just dont want my war getting 1 rounded in T5 with all best-in-slot gear, just shouldn't happen.

I'm full T5, augged out, 5.0 RoA max and still get 1 rounded.  The scaling of the mobs in T5 are harder then MCP and fun. Get used to battle rezzing.

Keep the warrior in your party there is no way in hell he is a liability, you should think about a cleric @ least keeping 1 geared up

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 01:23:32 pm »

wow t5 sounds like its going to be rough.. i guess im just being too negative about the situation, especially since i havn't experianced any t5 yet myself to make any solid conclusions. Time will tell i suppose. I guess the good news for me is by the time i hit T5, hopefully most of these issues will of been resolved Cheesy
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:57 pm »

Everyone dies in T5, But each have thier place. I have noticed pally/SK have a better chance on corals and wars do better on bosses and land critters. With the 1 shots they give there it is nice to have a backup tank no matter what (my wizzy doesnt tank for shit) But at even 350k+ hps i have seen toons get wiped out so quick they have to wait till the zone to bind to find out what hit them.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 01:28:54 pm »

This is a post I made just recently about the amount of healing I have (see below quote).

T5 is rough!! Period That's the way Hunter wanted it.. That's why only like 7 people have completed it @ what 6-8 months into it or something? Crab, Pimpin, Kenshou, Severs, Dood, Fugitve, Xiggie. (if I'm missing someone please let me know Ill correct this)
I know <Fear Mongers> is close, Strix is close, Camric is pulling hair out close too!!

It's a super freaking hard zone UCd and Full Augged unless you Zerg the hell out of it is a must... and even with Zerging the corpses will pile high.

I'm full T5 war war pal pal mnk cleric @ 380k(yeah I know I need to work the range quest now) and still get single shot killed every now and then.

Cleric is healing 269k per cast grp heal
Cleric is healing 59k on strikes
Pallys x 2 are healing 67k on strikes..
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:30:40 pm by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 01:29:56 pm »

i just dont want my war getting 1 rounded in T5 with all best-in-slot gear, just shouldn't happen.

I'm full T5, augged out, 5.0 RoA max and still get 1 rounded.  The scaling of the mobs in T5 are harder then MCP and fun. Get used to battle rezzing.

Keep the warrior in your party there is no way in hell he is a liability, you should think about a cleric @ least keeping 1 geared up

yeah youre probably right, one of the disadvantages in not having first hand experiance is making bad assumptions Smiley

i agree about the cleric which is why i geared one up to T1 for later but the 2 paladins i have (both of which have lvl21 oracle) is just overkill for me right now, im probably going to dump my bard for the cleric once shes needed.
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 01:34:29 pm »

Don't assume anything about T5 other than it will suprise you on how fun it is and frustratingly hard it is. One of the major acheivements of this zone is people work together to get it done for each other, The guilds,groups and people at this lvl all have helped contribute to each others sucess and at the T1 T2 lvl enjoy the zones as they come. Youll make it to T5 soon enough and the zone will amuse/Frustrate you for months on end!!

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 01:35:18 pm »

But we are getting off topic. Nothing bad just trying to keep it clean so Hunter can make some good Changes when he gets some time..

Xiggie can you keep the main 1st post up to date with changed purposed in this thread?

I know we will get off on many tangents I do a lot myself =P

-Hate"
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 01:45:26 pm »

As for the Wizzy, I would definatly like to see some augs and better mana regen on the epics. (and if possible a diff look to it like a giant trident with flames shooting off the top of it so when he sits in T5 he can look like posiden roasting marshmallows) That or put mor mana on the epic my 4.5 only has 6500 mana while it has 30000 hps when the wizzys need mana more than hps.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:50:09 pm by whatzizface » Logged

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 02:11:07 pm »

yeah my fault for the topic de-rail, wish i could add more to the discussion but id all be speculation on my part.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 02:16:11 pm »

yeah my fault for the topic de-rail, wish i could add more to the discussion but id all be speculation on my part.

Digz hit me up in game tonight

Fugitive !!

-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 04:00:11 pm »

Yeah, I deffinately plan to keep the 1st post updated instead of making a new post with changes. That way it is a lot easier for Hunter to see all the proposed suggestions in one post instead of having to sift through all of them. I am also keeping the second post updated with the changes to the first post as kind of a change log.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and brain storming. Does anyone know if the AA pet affinity can be added to other classes?

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »

What about buffing in the T5 zone via pets now?

-Hate"
Dood

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »

I would love for the Mage epic pet recast time to be reduced, its not like im zerging content by chain casting pets, but would keep one up more often if it didnt take so long to cast Wink

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:51 pm »

Does anyone know if the AA pet affinity can be added to other classes?

Yes, it can be added to other classes.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 06:59:17 am »

Just an idea kicking around about Warrior survivability...

One of the things that effects damage taken is riposte.  Knights have 2hs weapons, and therefore swing a little less often than Warriors with the 2 fast 1hs weapons.  The fewer attacks, the fewer chances for mobs to riposte those attacks.  I wonder if there is a chance that Warriors would take less spike damage if they could swap the dual 1hs for a big, hard hitting 2hs?

**EDIT**

That would also allow warriors to decide between tanking and dps by having aggro generating augs on the 2hs, and damage augs on the 1hs
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:00:53 am by Brokyn » Logged

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 291