Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:15:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Ninja looter!!!  (Read 23320 times)
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 04:27:43 pm »

I don't think sending you 4 tells in game is spamming. I wanted to give you more material to taddle to daddy about.

Fugimad is offline.

If you want to talk about spamming, how about the OOC's earlier about big bad kushie posting in the rants and flames forums without permission. You won't even answer a tell to speak in a civilized manner. Your OOC was all caps with naughty language.

EDIT: On that note, Thebone please don't delete all your posts on this topic. We need your wise wisdom in this thread about ninja looting. You've enlightened me in ways you cannot imagine, deleting your responses will just leave them forever in quoted land. Fugitive deleted his "FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK POPCORN" and other classic overreactions from this thread too. I guess in the end, we learned RAGE had nothing to do with this incident and they should keep to themselves on matters not concerning them. Win
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:40:25 pm by Kushie » Logged

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 04:42:54 pm »

I don't think sending you 4 tells in game is spamming. I wanted to give you more material to taddle to daddy about.

Fugimad is offline.

If you want to talk about spamming, how about the OOC's earlier about big bad kushie posting in the rants and flames forums without permission. You won't even answer a tell to speak in a civilized manner. Your OOC was all caps with naughty language.

EDIT: On that note, Thebone please don't delete all your posts on this topic. We need your wise wisdom in this thread about ninja looting. You've enlightened me in ways you cannot imagine, deleting your responses will just leave them forever in quoted land. Fugitive deleted his "FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK POPCORN" and other classic overreactions from this thread too. I guess in the end, we learned RAGE had nothing to do with this incident and they should keep to themselves on matters not concerning them. Win

BTW you are making it a RAGE vs FP,  It is not, I hope Severs and Soul do see this. It is RAGE vs DUMBASS specimen A) Kushie. So stop making this about FP and RAGE you tool.

Done here have at it.

Win

And one more thing about your "win" no one wins on the internet
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:49:20 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 04:47:28 pm »

BTW you are making it a RAGE vs FP,  It is not, I hope Severs and Soul do see this. It is RAGE vs DUMBASS specimen A) Kushie. So stop making this about FP and RAGE you tool.

I'm not making it anyone versus anyone. I'm only representing myself and your guildmates dumb comments. You may be delusional. I haven't even mentioned any guilds.

Bitch please.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 04:53:43 pm »

Come to think of it, Fugitive I do believe you're the only one getting really upset here. You've threatened to tell Soulproc and Severs about big bad Popcorn ruining the server a few times today.

If I could understand your logic, maybe we wouldn't be having this debate. You deleted all your posts so I can't go back to try to analyze your motives.

Bitch please.
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 05:07:57 pm »

Kushie best to what he says because he knows everything. Fear his Rage. Lol
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:24 pm »

Kushie best to what he says because he knows everything. Fear his Rage. Lol

I'm not afraid of anyone on the internet. I can understand his intentions of defending his real life friend. Becoming emotional and irrational because his tongue is in Thebone's mouth is a little more then defending a friend.

This thread in a nutshell

First Post: We got Ninja looted

Thebone chimes in: You deserved to get ninja'd in pub. It wasn't even your kill according to guild chat. Go into guild instance, even though a stone monster may not be up in there now, or in a few hours.

Responses: You're dumb

Fugitive: HOLD YOUR MOUTH KUSHIE FUCKER IM GOING TO HAVE SOULPROC GUILDREMOVE YOU

Responses: You're still dumb.

Fugitive: ANGER

Responses: What?

Fugitive: DELETE ALL THE REPLIES AND TURN ARGUMENT INTO A GUILD VERSUS GUILD BECAUSE I HAVE NO BASIS FOR MY ARGUMENT.

Bitch please.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 05:29:21 pm »

You are dumb.
Get back on your pills, your stupid is showing.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
undeadanger

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 06:32:50 pm »

so the rules for the sever is lock your corpse or you will be ninja looted while in pub zones , and all guilds should hunt in a guild intsance and stay out of pub zones ,  but if you are ninja looted dont post in sever foums or you will be trolled and called  lame or dumb a$z  for the post ... and have a guild ban request made against you ... wow ban from a guild for a post but ninja loot and get free loot //////\\\\\\ jezz wake up people .
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:22 pm »

http://translate.google.com/

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 07:21:09 pm »

so the rules for the sever is lock your corpse or you will be ninja looted while in pub zones , and all guilds should hunt in a guild intsance and stay out of pub zones ,  but if you are ninja looted dont post in sever foums or you will be trolled and called  lame or dumb a$z  for the post ... and have a guild ban request made against you ... wow ban from a guild for a post but ninja loot and get free loot //////\\\\\\ jezz wake up people .

The server rule is don't piss of Fugitive or he will have incoherent "rage".

I don't think Google translate helps with punctuation errors Xiggie. Unfortunate I know.

Bitch please.
Rocco

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 07:39:07 pm »

Everyone needs to relax. I decided i should post because i was there when it happened. To answer some of the questions brought up, yes the corpse was locked. But that doesn't stop someone from spamming /loot as you go to give it to the next person.

IF you ever fought SM successfully you should know strat doesnt always work out, even with mez breakers and sometimes zerging back to the zone was the only way to finish him. It would have taken too long to go to a GI too. I think every SM kill we did was in public.

The guild chat was talking about another SM that was up in the zone and said nothing about loot. As far as the fact we should expect ninja looters in public... ok, cool np, i think everyone gets that. But that doesnt mean we shouldnt report them for breaking the server rules.

I think this thread needs to end here.                        -peace

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 07:41:53 pm »

^^ /nod rocco

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 08:04:22 pm »

Everyone needs to relax. I decided i should post because i was there when it happened. To answer some of the questions brought up, yes the corpse was locked. But that doesn't stop someone from spamming /loot as you go to give it to the next person.

IF you ever fought SM successfully you should know strat doesnt always work out, even with mez breakers and sometimes zerging back to the zone was the only way to finish him. It would have taken too long to go to a GI too. I think every SM kill we did was in public.

The guild chat was talking about another SM that was up in the zone and said nothing about loot. As far as the fact we should expect ninja looters in public... ok, cool np, i think everyone gets that. But that doesnt mean we shouldnt report them for breaking the server rules.

I think this thread needs to end here.                        -peace

Nah we did a few in instances. But we were standing around waiting for Stone Monsters to pop a lot, so we killed them wherever they were up. We didn't specifically hunt in any one zone. We bounced around killing him wherever he spawned.

I think it's safe to say Dazz isn't getting banned for his actions.  I hope everyone fully understands why we have frustration in this regard. Please also understand it is not our intentions to create drama, but I feel we rightly have a gripe here, despite your protests.

Unless Hunter wants to weigh in on the ninja looting subject, this thread got seriously derailed.

Bitch please.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 10:53:31 pm »

Topic is locked till the junk gets cleaned up in it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383