Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:29:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Waypoint Suggestion  (Read 11121 times)
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:40 am »

@ Ponzi

I'm not going to Quote that long ass post you made... =)

Your going about making money the wrong way... Just like SolBash said... About 80% of my money come from Gems... and Most of my gems come from the same place you say sucks HOH...

You have to be productive when making money... Don't just go to HOH to farm gems hell no that gets old quick... Go to HOH to UC another toon the gems are a plus. From what I can tell your group is not fully UC so get to work on that. And if your group is full UC make more accounts and leave them on stand by you never know what changes Hunter will make.

I'm going to give you the best advice you will get on this server. UC UC UC... UC everything money will come. UC  makes you live longer kill faster heal more there is no reason not to UC.

I know the first thing your going to say is it's easy for me to say UC everything because I have UC on my main group. But I didn't start with them.

Just get to work on the things you need to move through the content and money will not be as big as a issue.

Plus on a side note You don't have to Support Fugitive's Lazy ass be thankful
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:17:25 am by Thebone » Logged

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 08:15:44 am »

@ Ponzi

I'm not going to Quote that long ass post you made... =)

Your going about making money the wrong way... Just like SolBash said... About 80% of my money come from Gems... and Most of my gems come from the same place you say sucks HOH...

You have to be productive when making money... Don't just go to HOH to farm gems hell no that gets old quick... Go to HOH to UC another toon the gems are a plus. From what I can tell your group is not fully UC so get to work on that. And if your group is full UC make more accounts and leave them on stand by you never know what changes Hunter will make.

I'm going to give you the best advice you will get on this server. UC UC UC... UC everything money will come. UC  makes you live longer kill faster heal more there is no reason not to UC.

I know the first thing your going to say is it's easy for me to say UC everything because I have UC on my main group. But I didn't start with them.

Just get to work on the things you need to move through the content and money will not be as big as a issue.

Plus on a said note You don't have to Support Fugitive's Lazy ass be thankful
+1

And thank god i don't have to support Fugi Tongue
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 08:28:53 am »

Yeah plus 1 "F" Fugi..haha wait... what

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 12:39:54 pm »

Oh believe me, my Warrior and Pally are UC'd and i got a 6box fully geared out in 4.0s and T4 with various levels of Sorcs and Oracles and the like, with the monk my next UC project. Pally is full Fire VI'd, and the monk is currently holding two Ninja IVs and two Ice IVs with the essences prefarmed for another couple Ice IVs, which will all be shoved up to at least Vs by the time it's all said and done. @ bone - HOH *is* my favorite zone. Its always depressing when the latest toon fills out the 3.5 pages and i gotta trudge someone new through Qvic - PoD to start it all over again.

I wasn't particularly talking about me personally, was talking more about the health of the mid-level of the server. I know peeps who box 6+ don't have much problem generating plat through attrition. I'm talking more about the middle class who either can't box a full 6 or are starting from scratch. It's a catch 22 in that theres all this t3/t4 armor readily available and so cheap.. which is nice, but the options for gaining plat outside of grinding qvic/velks etc is more limited now than in the past, simply because the player-driven economy that we grew up with is pretty far gone. And to think when i went on Hiatus we were just barely started on the new fangled 'dps augments for non-warriors' My have times changed lol. This all was more of a lament of how things once were than anything else.

Thanks for the advice and input. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats