Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 10:32:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Najikoon  (Read 24586 times)
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 05:44:50 am »

Can I ask is this closing the barn door after the horse has bolted? Have you been already banned and now are regretting your mistakes or is this a general appology?

In other words, I would like to think you have happened across this post and realised you were wrong and not been banned/suspended and just trying to get your account reinstated.

Anyway an appology for your "mistakes" is always a good way to start in any healing process. I find the people on this server are SO friendly and helpful, 99.9% of the time if you act like an adult and play fair your rewards are tenfold.

Edit: I have to hold my hand up and say I have from time to time at the beginning of playing here been guilty of looting mobs that are laid around.. This can be a genuine mistake when there are so many others hanging round waiting for rot and you dont want to miss the boat. I generally loot then ask the group while corpse locked if this is available to take <item>. So i guess I have been guilty here also, I dont think there is anything wrong with looting at 27mins to rot, linking <item> and asking and then not looting if group says no. I play in UK time <GMT> and getting others rot can be crucial to progressing but I wouldnt ninja.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:56:53 am by PORTIS » Logged
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 08:16:32 am »

The ninja looting in Qvic is getting out of control..

They are like a pack of crazed wolves roaming from each named that is killed by a group..

One of the worst i have seen is Tbillpickens
There are a couple of guilds that i have seen doing it the most also..
Last Stand and SuFuCru

They are on the named as soon as it is 2.5 mins old and they can loot it
geaann

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 09:23:52 am »

I have not Ben Baned im just Hopeing i wont be baned, of corse i Am Admiting my Mistakes and i am Truly Sorry for what i have done...it would mean Alot too me if u guys Accept my Apology, i dont know what Came over me too do these things and would love too Continue playing on this server.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 09:28:02 am »

I have not Ben Baned im just Hopeing i wont be baned, of corse i Am Admiting my Mistakes and i am Truly Sorry for what i have done...it would mean Alot too me if u guys Accept my Apology, i dont know what Came over me too do these things and would love too Continue playing on this server.

Perhaps what should be done in an instance like this, is delevel the character to 1 and strip them of all their epics and fighters/casters guild memberships to make them go back through these areas and prove they can be decent players Smiley Seems like it would be poetic justice...
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 09:49:43 am »

I dont know, I was one of the first to throw stones and truely repentance does not forgive all sins but it takes a bigger man to stand and say "I did it, I am sorry and have no excuse" than give a list of none viable excuses or point blame. Even though I was partly trodden on here, among others, the fact he has so blatently owned up to the fact, appologised for it and swore never to let it happen again goes far in my book. I hope he gets the oppertunity to prove it and I hope you guys maybe give him a chance to.

Not trying to be a hypocrit revocing what I said because I dont and at the time I was most put out but second chances are part of life third chances are a contradiction.

After all, it is just a Video Game haha! JK :)p
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 09:54:22 am »

You know what respect is?

For an example... yesterday i was at LDON 3, camping the named tree for page 3. A guy comes in and ask how many pages i need... I say Just one, you can have camp after.

Well i was thinking, me alone with my boxing 1.5 toons, not CG/FG, it will take forever again to bring it down... when this guy is like dual 3.0 warrior... I simply told him, help me kill the tree, it will be faster and you can get the credits as long as you leave me the page.

He helped me kill it (obviously he got the xp, and he left me the page.  Nothing prevented him to get the page and leave.. I mean its a 15 minutes timer anyways right? I could have killed it again next pop. But he kept his word... thats respect. Kudos Giggity!

On another note... One thing I cant stand is "got no choice" apologies.  Obviously, from the different posts i read, this happened more than once... even though each time people complained about it to you and you still continued doing it.  The only way you will stop is when people ask for ban on forum because you are being an idiot?  

The server as rules and by playing on it you automatically agree to follow them. If you go against them, you know what can happen. "Its just a game" is the lamest excuse. Yes its just a game but dont forget that people do invest alot of time in it and when you get KSed or ninja looted, its sucks, especially on something your are waiting on to drop.

Though in way for you to come here and apologize is a good start. You noticed you pissed some people off and know what others on the server think of your actions. I dont think you deserve to be banned since you came up forward agreeing of your mistake.  But dont forget you will be flagged and if it happens again you would be gone if you only get a warning.

The final decision on your pusnishement if any will be done by Hunter, based on proof shown here. Does it deserve a ban or a delevel or warning? I dont know. Only him will know and decide.

and dont forget... KSer or Ninja looters are always sorry after the fact... and they still win since they got what they wanted!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 09:59:02 am »

Of course you're sorry you have the threat of the ban hammer looming over you. I ask you this, had this thread not been made would you still be sorry and would you have stopped? The fact that you did this numerous times tells me no.

Blood of the Akkadian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 10:32:46 am »

Well, I hope he gets banned. The fact that this has been reported on the forums several times means it probably happened more than that. His lack of remorse in the game indicates that he is only sorry that he might be banned. I've seen him loot rots before here and there but he wont be looting any of my rots anymore. I would rather destroy the rots than see trash like this get it.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 07:01:18 pm »

Ok, let me get this straight.
You stole before and apologized before and was warned before.
You stole again, apologized again.
Now you stole a 3rd time, we post the screenshots and you are "Really" sorry this time.

Sorry bro.
You are the definition of what bad gaming is.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 07:03:24 pm »

geaann

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 10:02:15 pm »

I Would Like too Point out the Fact that "Its just a Game" Quote was Not From my Char. That is a Totally Different person
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 10:04:19 pm »

I Would Like too Point out the Fact that "Its just a Game" Quote was Not From my Char. That is a Totally Different person

Yep, and that person should be banned too.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 10:05:37 pm »

a totally different person, playing your character?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »

Btw, that is about like throwing a bag of shit at someones car and saying, 'hey, it wasn't my bag...'

geaann

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 10:12:09 pm »

No Not really its me stateing that its Not my Char. i only have 1 char
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024