Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:33:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Unspent AA points..  (Read 36952 times)
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2010, 11:20:46 am »

Should just lock this thread tbh, people will just keep posting without reading all the posts previously about "There will not be an AA to <thing> exchange ever"

Yes please lock it and don't make any more of these again >.< people are just gonna have to deal with excess AAs

Blood of the Akkadian
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 10:12:11 am »

Hey, C'mon it's still fun to dream up things to do with AA's even if it never happens. I mean, what would you do if you could do anything? Take some time to think outside the box.

Here's mine: Use excess AA's to buy temporary buffs or pets (or equipment).

For example:
-Spend 10 AA's to get a 15k hp buff for 2 hours.
-Spend 25 AA points to get ANY class epic 3.0 until you log off.
-Spend 15 AA's to get a Mage 3.0 pet.
-Spend 5 AA's for an instant Full Heal, Full Mana and raid buffs.

Prices may need to be adjusted for difficulty as some people can crank out an AA a minute or more.

Have fun.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 10:21:22 am »

Bah! That's just silly...  Tongue

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 02:11:55 pm »

Quote from: swamphandy link=topic=31.msg5054#msg5054
-Spend 5 AA's for an instant Full Heal, Full Mana and raid buffs.

[/quote

I make more than that on an average pull (depending on where i am) =p

youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2010, 09:52:49 pm »

Just turn on the code were you can only have a max of 50 aa banked like they had on live.  Problem solved of the people having 15000000000000 aa's.

The Pudge.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2010, 10:07:17 pm »

Its 30 on Live
STORAGEbox

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2010, 05:17:07 am »

Food, Potions, Illusions, Expendable, and Temporary Items would be the best for AA points.
Basically anything that can be used up.

Not everyone has the skills to get their epic books, or the time to get the charm upgrades but that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a way to obtain the items. But making them available by way of AA points is a bit cheap … … if you know what I mean.

Also by making items that are not "no drop" there could be a new market for these items. I am sure a lot of us have plat in the bank. Adding another level of game play would make things more fun.

Personally I would like to see some augments on the list.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2010, 08:03:59 pm »

Food, Potions, Illusions, Expendable, and Temporary Items would be the best for AA points.
Basically anything that can be used up.

Not everyone has the skills to get their epic books, or the time to get the charm upgrades but that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a way to obtain the items. But making them available by way of AA points is a bit cheap … … if you know what I mean.

Also by making items that are not "no drop" there could be a new market for these items. I am sure a lot of us have plat in the bank. Adding another level of game play would make things more fun.

Personally I would like to see some augments on the list.

And then there's the reason why this wont happen.

Also, Basher says no on spending AA points. Would only destroy more zones with trains, etc. AA is too easy to get anyways.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2010, 08:11:33 pm »

Yep

If they ever implement new AA's though, Live does have expendable AA's that can assist in doing more dmg/threat building etc... Then AAs wont be that useless anymore.
STORAGEbox

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2010, 03:28:33 am »

What an idea, forget making the server better.
 More content is too much to ask for when it means people will make more trains.

How about rather than veto the idea we come up with a solution to the trains?

There are more zones that could be implemented to reduce zone population in areas where AA XP could be got.

If the mobs are not KOS it’s harder to build a larger train.

Why not make a zone where you’re expected to deal with trains, with a very fast re-spawn time, “enter at your own risk”. Giving people a place to go for their addiction will solve more of the problem when the only other response is “You will be banned”.
How often is someone banned for trains?
I know I have seen people pull a train or two and they are still doing it.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2010, 05:02:26 am »

Well I know a lot of people train and a lot of people don't care usually, unless it is effecting there game play, for exampling, pulling a train and dying on someone etc... other then that I haven't noticed many people caring about trains, just my oppinion though.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2010, 12:55:39 am »

It is in the rules that training in custom zones can and will get you banned. It has been a huge problem for quite some time. The idea of making a zone for training was already used, we have PoFire for that. That still does not stop people from doing it in other zones. I've seen people get caught making trains in custom zones by fraps and get banned quite quickly.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2010, 02:12:03 am »

i personally dont care if people make trains, like mentioned, as long as it doesnt affect my game play.
I'll be honest here, i cause minor to moderate trains in nearly all zones i go to. very very rarely do i ever get anyone caught up in my shinanigans though. If i do, i always rez and offer some sort of compensation for the wasted time (Qvic tokens, PoTimeA pages, etc..)
as long as im not crashing zones or killing people all the time, i dont think trains are an issue. just my opinion though. i do however, try to keep within 7 to 10 mob trains

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2010, 02:58:33 am »

Most of the time if someone gets frapsed it is because they pissed someone off pretty bad with the training. Usually if you try to avoid others or offer compensation or even just an apology when it happens people wont generally mess with fraps. Generally it is not until someone becomes an asshole about it or having a blatant disregard for rules that it becomes an issue.

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2010, 05:20:22 am »

Just curious how manyy unspent AA's does everyone have? LOL, currently i am sitting on about 3k, just wanna see how I match up to players who have been around longer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 165