Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 11:30:30 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Jewelry Collector  (Read 22847 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 03:33:00 am »

I don't know which is funnier, being called out for not being liked by xiggie, or seeing him talk about how mmo's are about building your own characters up, which I kind of doubt he knows much about

Are you kidding me? There were no veterans throwing out Tiered gear, or hell, there were no veterans throwing out qvic gear when I started. Plat had virtually no value so there was no buying your way into content as there is now. I guarantee you, I have put more effort in my toons than you have put in yours. I don't know what your problem is with me but you are barking up the wrong tree by trying to insinuate that I did not built my own characters.

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 03:36:19 am »

I seem to have struck a nerve.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 03:43:35 am »

Insinuating that I have not built my characters, yep, that will strike a nerve. Especially when I know I have put more work in mine than you ever thought about in yours. What's your problem with me anyway? Your obviously here to pick a fight. People don't make ludicrous accusations without reason, so what's up.

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 05:35:31 am »

Almost all the people who don't care about how people think of them are disliked by almost everyone. It's generally a pretty shitty quality to have.

This isn't an epeen contest, I dont know why you are continually talking yourself up.  However, if you want to just take jabs at everyone that you disagree with, be prepared to take it back. Originally when I posted my qq comment, it was directed at Hoff, I hadn't read through your post, though when I did it seemed a bit funny to leave.  Then you quote yourself to take a dig at me, and expect no reply?  You have a reputation (whether its deserved or not) for using other players to help gear your toons up (and I really don't care either way, but it was obvious that it would catch a rise out of you).   Sorry to have hurt your feelings.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 07:10:55 am »

read in to it what you want. dont care if im not friends with you. and im not saying im onley gaming 5 mins wile the wife is on a piss break. im playing enough and are at the higher T and having fun. thats all i care about. and you are not getting the point. and i thought i knew better to take my opinion to the server and think ppl listen. again sorry to pointing out that this mob might be the new "elites" way of farming cash for them self.

Peace out.

No offense meant to anyone here...  I want to be clear on that...  The people that have been enjoying the most Gem Collector kills are not T6 or T7 geared...

I don't care if that part offends you...  I have a full time job, a girlfriend that I spend a lot of time with, a dog that I go snowshoeing with, I play darts, and bowl in the winter, and I play baseball and golf in the summer...  And I am in T7 gear.  I have been on the server for a long time, and I have a life.  I would suggest that the "nolifer" here is the one who comes on to a message board for an online game and complains that they can't have all the same stuff that people that work hard for a few years can get.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 08:29:02 am »

you all think i use elites as an negative thing. its not. i play with alot of elites that i do and LIKE to look up to. and i dont see my self as a person how got it all from better players. i have worked hard for all my T6 gear and just wanted to have fun. to say i NEVER got help is a lie because having friends that are more or less "done" with the game has its bonus. But i play by my self, just me and my RL friend and we are having fun.

By nolifers i ment the one or two ppl that are there for almost every single gem dude pop. and are making good and easy money of it. i have never, and will never go to the pvp zone so i wont ever get it, and thats fine with me. i dont like pvp so i dont join in. My one and onley point was, that i dont think its fair that one man can make 6 -8 mill pp just by seeing it pop. jump out of his farming and kill it in 30 sec or less. THAT is whats not fair.

But when posting ANYTHING on this forum about stuff thats not fair, you get xiggie and the rest of the goons. "life was not fair when we started" "try to put more then five mins in playing then you will be as cool as us" and im pritty sure you will all take this the wrong way to. because im just a little wow nerd who play 5 mins a week and want every little thing trown in my face and not work for it...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 10:17:33 am »

Almost all the people who don't care about how people think of them are disliked by almost everyone. It's generally a pretty shitty quality to have.

This isn't an epeen contest, I dont know why you are continually talking yourself up.  However, if you want to just take jabs at everyone that you disagree with, be prepared to take it back. Originally when I posted my qq comment, it was directed at Hoff, I hadn't read through your post, though when I did it seemed a bit funny to leave.  Then you quote yourself to take a dig at me, and expect no reply?  You have a reputation (whether its deserved or not) for using other players to help gear your toons up (and I really don't care either way, but it was obvious that it would catch a rise out of you).   Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

First and foremost I didn't take a dig at you. My quoting myself was directed at Hoffwin because he was reposting singing the same song so I thought I'd do the same. I wasn't praising myself I was defending an attack. I don't know where you get that I have a reputation of using people to get gear because I never have. I have helped more people get more gear on this server than have ever helped me get gear. Any grouping and guilding that I have done has been mutually beneficial. Even with Fugitive it has been mutually beneficial. Yeah, he has more gear than I do, he plays more often than I do so he should. But he doesn't just roflstomp content for me, I do my fair share for myself and have helped him get gear at that.  Anyone that says contrary is mistaken or just lying.

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 11:29:58 am »

I would suggest that the "nolifer" here is the one who comes on to a message board for an online game and complains that they can't have all the same stuff that people that work hard for a few years can get.

This is the best quote I have seen in a long time. I almost never see eye to eye with Brokyn but when he says something like this you really need to stop and think about it.
Or just return your dumb ass back to World of Douchecraft.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 03:01:47 pm »

*entire thread*

Just saying. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »

Good job with a position of the webcam you got the whole cave

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 06:27:46 am »

Overthere kicked me 2times out of the zone back to nexus !!! now i was unable to kill or attack Gem Collector ! ...

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 06:40:28 am »

Can only have one character per IP in that zone at a time.
If you are positive you only had one per ip in the zone then the script that handles that bugged out.
Happens from time to time and might need to rewrite it.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 07:09:05 am »

yes i was only on one toon online = only one IP available of me ;p...

Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 07:29:17 am »

Makes me wonder if Hunter implemented something to limit the number of kills per day someone can get. I didn't get the IP error message last night when kicked to nexus, either.

Main: Bubbin
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 12:38:17 pm »

Makes me wonder if Hunter implemented something to limit the number of kills per day someone can get. I didn't get the IP error message last night when kicked to nexus, either.

He might have but hasnt said anything about it that anyone i talk to has mentioned.
I'll poke it with a stick and see if I can make it less dumb for people.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383