Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:42:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: public apology  (Read 63474 times)
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 08:34:49 am »

You guys bicker and moan like a bunch of middle age women. This thread is ridiculous.
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 12:00:37 pm »

Every action has a consequence, whether that is favorable or not.  Saying you are “sorry” for something that was done or not acted on while reaping the benefits does not excuse someone of responsibility.  It is refreshing to hear someone apologize for their behavior, but what was expected to come of making a post like this?  These cheats affected everyone on the server and Hunter on a large scale.  Congrats, you under minded the whole point of playing on EZ server and created a load of work for the server owner and the GMs.  The people that are being vocal have a right to bash Dart and the offenders.  They need to know that their actions affect other individuals and that this isn’t OK to sit idly by reaping the benefits while justifying it with the whole “I didn’t do it” mentality.  Take your “flogging” and be done with it.

Also, the fact that Dart has cancer bears no relevance on what was done and honestly it shouldn’t have even been brought up on the forums by him or others.  It could be argued that this was brought up to begin with to get sympathy in game (That is pure speculation).  To the morons that exploited these cheats on a free server, you have to be pretty pathetic.  Please say hello to Karma when it bites you in the ass at the worst possible time.  Sad thing is that other than Dart, the others could probably give a sh!t less that they were caught.  Welcome to the “Me Generation” I guess..
Xypher

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 12:13:58 pm »

Can't we all just get along?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 01:52:37 pm »

lol xiggie are you completely retarded. of course i recieved the items that were duped like i said i didnt dupe myself. so in the end yes it was created from dupe.

You're again assuming that anyone is going to believe anything you say. You can't even form a complete sentence, yet you are calling me retarted? I understand a spelling error here or there but jeez man you never use proper grammar. You can't insult anyone here.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 02:47:12 pm »

Dont you think that the thread is going out of line?
I would say behave yourself watch your mouth and give maybe Hunter inputs how to get the stuff solved that would help him more then whats going on now.

Well said Brunaa

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2013, 04:12:46 pm »

If you think I only talk shit over "the safety" of the internet you are mistaken. What I think is funny is you are also the guy that claimed to be the P99 owner so yeah, go fuck yourself.

I own P99?  Thats news to me.....when did I make that comment?  Oh that's right I never did. Get the facts and stop talking more shit than a double barreled do-do gun, Mr. Toughguy.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 10:16:56 pm »

I remember why I quit here... Lmfao. And when you start having to correct people's grammar as a defense to what someone is saying, that's never a good sign... My first post in months, and probably my last for a few more until I see another ridiculous thread to add to EZ's track record of retarded people saying retarded things just because they think their epeen is bigger than everyone else's.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 11:17:08 pm »

I usually don't read post with bad grammar. Its too annoying to decipher.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2013, 01:21:44 am »

Thats why I generally take the time to proof read my posts and only respond to retards once or twice.

It is fun to watch retarded clowns like  Orthanos try to talk shit and play ignorant of what they have been caught saying in ooc.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)