Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 10:33:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: PoD Tikis  (Read 37476 times)
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 06:56:51 pm »

You aired the dirty laundry here and made it a public spectacle.  You've already tried to put this guys name in the dirt, you might as well prove your case.  Your committing slander until you prove it~ Honestly I don't think you have a video.

I doubt anyone has shouted "im camping fire" when they have zero crystals.  Most shout "fire camp is open" instead, at least the courteous players do~.

istvaan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 07:01:43 pm »

Sorry Titanmaster & crew but you really were wrong in this situation. You can't just claim a tiki and camp there killing trash when someone else actually has crystals to turn in. Common courtesy implies that you should give up the camp in this situation. Not be a jerk about it and refuse to leave and throw a tantrum in /shout.

For all you know, you could have killed trash for hours without getting an earth crystal to drop, just screwing someone out of camping the tiki.

I think we are missing something very vital here. When someone says there camping fire they are currently camping that area where the tikki is. Camping doesn't have to mean you have a crystal or not.

As far as the video goes, im going to let hunter look at it first then i will link it on these forums. I dont know if what he did constitues as a ban/suspension. I guarantee its very close.

This.... I don't even know what to say..

/facepalm

Even looking past the fact that making such a statement makes you appear to be an inconsiderate douchebag, I think the fact that you would be intentionally pulling trash that can aoe into the proximity of someone killing bosses would be considered griefing.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 07:04:54 pm »

It sounds like you were refusing to let someone spawn the tiki because you were camping the mobs around the tiki. That's kind of a dick move if that is the case. Really I would be careful about involving Hunter on this. Again, not trying to take sides because I was not there but hoarding a camp with no crystals is a quick way to really really look bad to the rest of the community.

titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 07:17:38 pm »

It sounds like you were refusing to let someone spawn the tiki because you were camping the mobs around the tiki. That's kind of a dick move if that is the case. Really I would be careful about involving Hunter on this. Again, not trying to take sides because I was not there but hoarding a camp with no crystals is a quick way to really really look bad to the rest of the community.

We let transendence have the tikki spawn. I really dont care what the rest of the community thinks, im not here to people please.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 08:30:36 pm »

Sorry Titanmaster & crew but you really were wrong in this situation. You can't just claim a tiki and camp there killing trash when someone else actually has crystals to turn in. Common courtesy implies that you should give up the camp in this situation. Not be a jerk about it and refuse to leave and throw a tantrum in /shout.

For all you know, you could have killed trash for hours without getting an earth crystal to drop, just screwing someone out of camping the tiki.

I think we are missing something very vital here. When someone says there camping fire they are currently camping that area where the tikki is. Camping doesn't have to mean you have a crystal or not.

As far as the video goes, im going to let hunter look at it first then i will link it on these forums. I dont know if what he did constitues as a ban/suspension. I guarantee its very close.

I believe you are quite mistaken, you have no reason to "camp" fire if you don't have crystals to turn in. In fact I'd report you if you were pulling mobs close to me while I was spawning bosses as creating a problem. There is simply no reason to "camp" at a tiki that you can't use/spawn. You could pull mobs anywhere else in the zone. Anything else is just inconsiderate to everyone else on the server. If your behavior is as you describe I'd think you'll be lucky to avoid being banned/suspended yourself if you were indeed pulling mobs where someone else was fighting a boss.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 08:51:12 pm »

I always thought the 5 minutes rule was common sense. It be a named or "tiki" or w/e. Didn't know you needed a big post saying "HEY LOOK RETARD! BLAH BLAH BLAH! HERE IS THE CAMPING RULES" and a big long list of crap. Srsly, 5mins, move it or lose it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:53:02 pm by Eliseus » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2010, 09:11:47 pm »

I've updated the rules and added about Tiki's.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 09:52:16 pm »

I've updated the rules and added about Tiki's.

Thank you for the rule clarification
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 11:38:17 pm »

We let transendence have the tikki spawn. I really dont care what the rest of the community thinks, im not here to people please.

I said nothing about Transcendence. My dealings with you and Tankzilla have been very pleasant.

qualin

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2010, 12:59:43 am »

So um....wheres the fraps on youtube?

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2010, 01:05:34 am »

So um....wheres the fraps on youtube?

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2010, 02:47:05 am »

sounds like it was a bunch of BS, trying to smear some good names here

Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2010, 11:23:50 am »

I didnt think that this issue would be brought to the forums, I was under the impression that me and stylos finished all this up in tells and what not... but dude I was NOT trying to trash your name, I had no reason to, I told you to spawn the tiki, but when the adds started spawning i looked like to me that you pulled the mob back closer to our clerics ( mine and yours were in the same spot ) but I am sorry for any hard feelings you might have, I know at this point I dont anymore i had a pretty bad day irl yesterday and just wanted to chill and play eq what not, but we started off on the wrong foot yesterday and I would just like to say sorry.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2010, 12:32:06 pm »

Like Cortez said in shout yesterday, we're going to have to get along as we get bottlenecked into T3/T4.  Tank I am impressed by your apology after the fact.  I still dont understand why Titanmaster sent me a tell saying I was being frapsed as I was nowhere near yall, was at fire tiki.

Poop
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2010, 12:49:59 pm »

Yeah I remember running by you lol... Dont know why titan did that myself =\  but yeah thats what I started thinking about lastnight... All the people I'm with in PoD everyday were all going to be in PoG soon doing the same thing... so might as well make it not happen again lol.. =)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)