Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 10:52:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: PoD Tikis  (Read 37480 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2010, 01:19:50 pm »

As always, I love me some Balthor.

Poop
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2010, 06:31:40 pm »

-Thanks G- I love you buddy.
-Thanks for quoting that rule. I might actually start enforceing that shit even tho I would prefer to just play nice and share tikis.
FFS its more fun to sit there and shoot the shit with people. Take turns using crystals together and share the loot with each other.
Some kids tho.
-Reed has another valid point. KS me for free phats. If you manage that without training me you deserve the shit.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2010, 08:07:56 pm »

well when you're running around with chanter and paladins in your group, i imagine a couple rangers could get ya

Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2010, 10:11:09 pm »

Chanters and paladins? Totally screwed.

Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2010, 06:14:34 am »

I saw that vedio and have some question ,will that boss spawn a brown dragon? that vedio just make me think about someone train a brown dragon to earth tiki to make earth tiki group dead but they fail
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2010, 06:49:23 am »

OK I want some rules cleared up please, now that someone can come up on a tiki that is camped and say, " hey i want it I have a crystal".  Does this apply to lets say evey other camp rule?  lets say i am waiting behind someone camping FG/CG items and say well you had 6 PH's my turn?  cuz basiacally thats what it is resorting to, it's unfair to the ppl who have put in the effort to get to that point, however i realize there are 2 ts tiki's and 2 t1 tikis, but what happens if lets say someone spawns omm in t1 like 6 times and they then have to give up the camp to some asshole who may spawn the bp mob?  that would be bullshit in my opinion!  Thanks Tankzilla and Titanmaster for fucking the entire community with the new "rules".   Common sense would say you guys are noobs, but hey honestly this makes a case for spawing the boss of your choice, otherwise make more tikis.   My two cents equal nothing, but it's just that, an opinion.

Scootz
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2010, 07:44:31 am »

Nah Scootz, it's not like that.  If you run out of crystals, don't horde the tiki spot.  That's basically all this is saying.  If you have 50 crystals, you can stay for 50 spawns. If you pull trash in between spawns and keep getting crystals, you can keep the tiki for a while.

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2010, 07:49:06 am »

That is not what the rules state and i am with scootz on this if the rules are the way they read then its craptastic and anyone that comes to me and asks get out its my turn will get a big FU and never ever get any respect from me or rots.

There is already enough disrespect and bad manners on this server from the influx of new players that think this is WoW.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2010, 07:51:56 am »

I might roll with enc and paladin and other sissy ass ez classes when Im fucking around but when I farm shit I bring the pain. If you can out dps my primary 6 then more power to you.
Elaith

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2010, 10:37:55 am »

The brown dragon that is shown I believe is a respawn.  There is a spawn point real close to where they were standing around the corner.  At the 0:06 mark you can stand at the shadow on the rock and it will block the aoe.  If the brown popped it doesn't suprise me at all that it agro'd them as thats what will happen every time.  I should know as I've had it pop on me while I stood there waiting for the AOE casting mobs in camp to die.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2010, 10:41:10 am »

I might roll with enc and paladin and other sissy ass ez classes when Im fucking around but when I farm shit I bring the pain. If you can out dps my primary 6 then more power to you.

Your main 6 being Pal/Shd/Dru/Enc/Shm/Wiz right?

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2010, 10:55:46 am »

Probably all paladins, he brings the pain.

Poop
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2010, 10:59:04 am »

True that

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2010, 02:00:52 pm »

I can't believe there are so many questions pertaining to rules like these.   IT's CALLED PLAYING NICE!   If you horde a tiki and you DONT have any crystals...you are a douche bag!  If the tiki isn't up and you are pulling..hey great. but if that tiki spawns and you still don't have a crystal, get the hell out of the way!    You can go farm trash somewhere else, the zone is actually pretty big for you to do that.   Stockpile your crystals and go back later.   

Why is this so hard for people?   Why stand there hording something you can't even  spawn?   People who do this are dicks and shouldn't be here on the server.   If you want to horde everything that you do, go setup your own free server and play by yourself.

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2010, 03:24:23 pm »

That would be Cero who rolled a paladin as his first char here like a sissy fuck thinking it would be all super leet like on Shards of GayLaya.

He is also one of the few that gave me shit when I decided adding a few more monks to my group would be sexy. Sure rangers are sexy but fuck doing 3.0 x3 per char when I can half ass it x2 for each monk. wooo.

p.s. cero=sissy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678