Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 10:24:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: PoD Tikis  (Read 37473 times)
Thyl

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2010, 01:23:33 pm »

So there has been alot of arguments about this.

Personally I think this thread interprets for this situation:
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

If you are sitting infront of a tiki and you can't spawn it after 5 minutes you should give it up to someone who can.  Now hopefully they will be nice enough to talk to you about it.

I've operated like this. I've polietely asked for camps if people don't have crystalsl. Usually it goes well, sometimes not.... I also give up camps to people who have crystals. I usually just move my toons to the side if someone can spawn it when I can't.

It's unfortunate this thread is necessary because you would think people would not want to hold a tiki area they couldnt use for the indefinite amount of time they dont have a crystal.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 01:50:09 pm »

We gave stylos the tiki....but not the camp. What did he do? He trained us.

Video is uploading to Youtube atm... it will be sent to hunter in an email.

Its pretty conclusive as to what happened up to the genesis of my group wiping.

There is no current rule about Tikkis and not spawning them within a certain time the link that you gave is a way over

generalization of rulez that are not specific to the plane of dragons.

Hunter needs to implement the rule just like he did with Tacvi.

"First Mob killed by a group gives them the right to every other boss in the zone if they wipe."

Brink

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 02:03:43 pm »

First off id just like to say sorry this came onto the forums, Considering other people had to listen to it in /shout while this dude and Tankzilla Tried to trash my name..

I logged in today to find a group at Earth Tiki ( who would have thought )

They where trying to kill a mob i think it was imsety, There only dps died a monk, i offered to help kill it, and i did and gave them the loot, sept a Druid Bracer rotted. I figured i just was trying to be nice.

I then sat there for 30 minutes waiting for them to spawn another thinking they might need it... And nothing... I told them about the 5 min rule on nameds and as far as I've seen it applies to tiki`s as well. Ive had people ask me to leave Camps before when i didn't have crystals and i did. I move on and farm some and come back to repay the favor =).

Anyways after arguing childishly about it for 20 minutes after that and being told to just spawn the named ( Which i didn't wanna do because i figured they`d try to pull some bullshit bout me training them when an add ran at them.... Go Figure it happened ! )... So i spawned the named... Stupid i know, but even Tankzilla and Titanmaster told me too. So i did and all the adds i saw were on me.... If an add popped off and went for them its because they taunted it off, I use 2 3.0`s with V`s on one toon and IV`s and V`s on another. NO CLUE How a mob would just randomly go to someone else..

But i would love to see this Video of me pulling a mob onto you and not still having agro, i would love to see it be a Lava dragon too, considering they are the only adds that spawn from the named i popped.....

Again tho i apologize for this having to be on here and waste peoples time.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 02:06:00 pm »

ALSO id like to post which i forgot to in my long ass post before... That your group did not die at all. In Fact you then /q or /exit`d and all your toons read LD , but yea post the video on here....

You wanna trash me or anyone's name i want to see proof...
I think its reasonable to ask for.... Considering you getting me or anyone else banned would result in all the effort we have put into toons to be gone.

So please post this video so i can see it..

Thanks
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 02:07:34 pm »

"First Mob killed by a group gives them the right to every other boss in the zone if they wipe."

You realize that you use CRYSTALS to spawn the named right from the hubba bubba tiki guy right?
Yeaaaa that means if you kill a named that you get to sit there for 9 hours and not pop another because you need to waste other peoples times

We also wont go into the Items you took from the corpse either, and then told me the mob was at 25 Mins and that it was fair game Titanmaster...
Because, I don't Really care about 1 piece of loot i hope it helps you... But calling me a trainer and other bullshit, well it pisses me off.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:20:26 pm by Brink » Logged
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 02:20:31 pm »

this is wrong, dumb, and poorly thought out.  even though it's a little unclear what you saying.

Also there are rules in pod, just the previous progression groups to go through that respected them have all advanced on.  good luck though.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 02:34:13 pm »

You realize that you use CRYSTALS to spawn the named right from the hubba bubba tiki guy right?
Yeaaaa that means if you kill a named that you get to sit there for 9 hours and not pop another because you need to waste other peoples times

We also wont go into the Items you took from the corpse either, and then told me the mob was at 25 Mins and that it was fair game Titanmaster...
Because, I don't Really care about 1 piece of loot i hope it helps you... But calling me a trainer and other bullshit, well it pisses me off.

Yes i realize that.

The Tacvi quote was for the example of having a new rule...that is specifically for POD camps.

there are other camps available other then earth you could go to... since we had earth CAMPED.

Just because you zoned into earth from being camped out doesn't mean you get the camp.

Instead you decided to pull our mobs and eventually killed me which is in the video.

It's still uploading i have crappy DSL....so you will have to wait.

I dont care to trash your so called good name, I could really care less about your name...Stop trying to act like your a victim in all this its an issue of
principal.

Im really not out to get you, but if you where kind enough to recognize that we had the camp you would have tried for other camps, instead of harassing us for our camp because that's where you logged out and we didnt have a crystal.

All i wanted was you to leave and quit harassing my group for the last 20 mins i was online. My whole group disbanded because we decided it wasn't worth fighting with you over the camp that you where trying to steal from us.

Brink

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 02:39:24 pm »

First off i pulled from the left towards Ice and it was camped, So that would give them the right to be mad at me, not you...

Second I could care less about my name. But im not gonna have some 40k hp tank bash me because they died to an aoe or anything else.

You have 5 minutes to pop the tiki, i gave you like 55mins.... Because all you guys wanted to do was bitch.. So excuse me for trying to progress because you didn't bring the proper stuff to do so.

And it was the named you said i trained you on buddy. now its a trash mob? Think you may wanna rethink your story so when you havta say it you know what your saying.

Now end of discussion post this shit of me training you....
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 02:50:02 pm »

First off i pulled from the left towards Ice and it was camped, So that would give them the right to be mad at me, not you...

You pulled from both sides Ice and Earth...seriously dont lie about this you did it for about 20 mins

Second I could care less about my name. But im not gonna have some 40k hp tank bash me because they died to an aoe or anything else.

I'm not a Tank you moron im a bard...

You have 5 minutes to pop the tiki, i gave you like 55mins.... Because all you guys wanted to do was bitch.. So excuse me for trying to progress because you didn't bring the proper stuff to do so.

Where is the rule on this?Huh Can you link to it??? Did hunter say this on the forums some where??? No, he didnt this is player made rule that is a police yourself rule that was made up for courtesy. Tikkis are not MOBS, They spawn into bosses....you need a crystal... therefore they are not a boss they despawn and turn into a boss. Im camping a object that turns into a boss... the object does not attack back.... Good luck on finding that rule it doesn't exist in the rules section.

And it was the named you said i trained you on buddy. now its a trash mob? Think you may wanna rethink your story so when you havta say it you know what your saying.

Now end of discussion post this shit of me training you....

Where did i say named??? Are you spazzing out?? or do you need reading lessons i said YOUR GOOD NAME!! Meaning stylos or whatever your Toon's name is.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 02:54:48 pm »

I was figuring you were tankzilla sorry. And i've seen hunter say it personally in World chat or whatever its called. I'm sure its posted somewhere and if a tiki spawns a named, I'm pretty sure it falls under the characteristics of one.

Anyways seriously i'm not here to argue, but your trying to trash me because you dont know how to farm crystals.

I'm dropping this argument and not posting again, this is retarded and more uneeded bs to put onto the forums..

I dont even care bout the video considering i know what went on.. Anyways peace hope you feel awsome for bringing drama.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 03:05:23 pm »

I was figuring you were tankzilla sorry. And i've seen hunter say it personally in World chat or whatever its called. I'm sure its posted somewhere and if a tiki spawns a named, I'm pretty sure it falls under the characteristics of one.

It's Np. I can see how you would get confused as too who i am, since my character name is Titanmaster, and my forum name is Titanmaster.

As far as the rule goes, just thinking that hunter said something doesn't really count unless its written down somewhere.

Anyways seriously i'm not here to argue, but your trying to trash me because you dont know how to farm crystals.

Im not trying to trash anyone, but i hate trying to have fun in a game and have someone harass me like a whiny baby because they aren't getting their way.

I'm dropping this argument and not posting again, this is retarded and more uneeded bs to put onto the forums..

I Agree 100%, i'm not here to Troll, but have my voice heard.

I dont even care bout the video considering i know what went on.. Anyways peace hope you feel awesome for bringing drama.

Drama? I rebutted all your claims... that's why your leaving and saying your not posting anymore...Don't try and act like your self righteous and turn the other check non-sense your fleeing from the obvious truth.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 03:12:35 pm »

If your not wanting drama then why post here when 10-12 people told you that its wrong to sit at a camp with no crystals.
It just doesn't look very good.

I'm glad you brought it up tho, it is an issue that needs to be addressed on the Forums and i hope hunter posts it soon , like what he said before, Tiki`s are to be treated like a named on a 5 min timer.

hopefully he fixes this, but i didn't train you and you know it. That is the only argument on here that is flawed and extremely annoying.

Anyways back to playing seriously, You want to sit on a camp for 9 hours without having a crystals that is fine do so. Its not worth the time it takes to type all this out.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 03:31:44 pm »

If your not wanting drama then why post here when 10-12 people told you that its wrong to sit at a camp with no crystals.
It just doesn't look very good.

Agian.... for the third time....Who said it was wrong? Players or hunter??? Hunter is the only one that matters. Sorry

I'm glad you brought it up tho, it is an issue that needs to be addressed on the Forums and i hope hunter posts it soon , like what he said before, Tiki`s are to be treated like a named on a 5 min timer.

Yes i agree about it being addressed on the forums, but its stupid to think that you can come in and take another persons camp just because they have no crystals..Getting those crystals is luck of the draw. Be thankful you have so many.

Even more to the fact, that once we gave you the tiki.... you still tried to take our camp. That's the part im pissed off about, you pulled to our camp even after you had the tiki.

hopefully he fixes this, but i didn't train you and you know it. That is the only argument on here that is flawed and extremely annoying.

Hunter will decide if its a train.

Anyways back to playing seriously, You want to sit on a camp for 9 hours without having a crystals that is fine do so. Its not worth the time it takes to type all this out.

I can stay at a camp that is UNPOPULATED for as long as i want thats why its called a CAMP. I fail to see your logic in that just because we have no crystals means you get the camp, instead of just the tikki. Can you explain this too me.

This also going of the premise that we are kind enough to not hold the tikki for that particular instance that it is up if we do not hold a crystal, this doesnt mean that just because we gave it to you once that you have the tikki from know onw because we  aernt lucky enough to get a crystal.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 03:37:06 pm »

A tiki is a little different but it is a camp, and i didn't spawn another named from that tiki , i actually logged because i was tired of arguing with you guys.

Did you ever get your video up, post it i am an honest guy if it shows me training you then i did, but not intentionally, If its you dieng to an AOE then imma laugh my ass off. If its a mob other then a lava Dragon from the named, Imma laugh my ass off. I want to see me pulling a mob ( which i spam epic anger from where i pull it ) and it go onto you and you die.

Fact is you cant sit at a camp if you don't have the tank to tank it, and you cant sit at a tiki if you don't have the crystal to spawn it.

Why are we still seriously talking about this? Post the Video bud.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 03:40:46 pm by Brink » Logged
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 03:40:47 pm »

Fact is you cant sit at a camp if you don't have the tank to tank it, and you cant sit at a tiki if you don't have the crystal to spawn it. 

For the 4th Time........
This isnt your server, its hunters. Your posting rules that you remember off the top of your head. Rules that are reiterated by other players, just because you heard it from a lot of other people doesn't mean its correct.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)