Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 03:45:06 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Over camping?  (Read 12368 times)
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 02:57:06 pm »

Wow so in your mind any complaint coming from some one other then you and your friends and the point in the game you guys are at is minor bs? You do realise that cursing does not help you in expressing yourself and does not make you look cool right?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 03:25:48 pm »

With your other posts taken into context Z it is no wonder your having problems. You have all these negative encounters with people, how many now have you tried to report for rules violation? How many have you tried to get banned? You try to defame anyone who gets in your way, but Z, it is your reputation you are trashing.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 03:29:42 pm »

bikabika will you be my bff  Grin
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 03:34:23 pm »

With your other posts taken into context Z it is no wonder your having problems. You have all these negative encounters with people, how many now have you tried to report for rules violation? How many have you tried to get banned? You try to defame anyone who gets in your way, but Z, it is your reputation you are trashing.

No i seem to be running into some really strange people. How many have i reported for a ban? So far to date? 0 If you were to meet me in game you would know i'm generally quiet helpful and courteous. I have ran into quite a few negative people i'm not sure why. But i have noticed that the negative ones are generally few and far between.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 03:43:10 pm »

You have reported people for rules violation on the forums. For what other purpose would there be than to get them into trouble. There is definitely a lot of negativity in a lot of your encounters, but the constant in those encounters is you. That in itself says a lot about where that negativity is coming from.

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 03:49:35 pm »

You have reported people for rules violation on the forums. For what other purpose would there be than to get them into trouble. There is definitely a lot of negativity in a lot of your encounters, but the constant in those encounters is you. That in itself says a lot about where that negativity is coming from.

i think you should check my posts........go ahead we will wait.........Ok done? alright now outside of this one player i took a screen shot of (which some one told me to post) please show me where i have named another player directly?

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 04:02:09 pm »

any complaint coming from some one other then you and your friends and the point in the game you guys are at is minor bs?

actually there is a post by hunter with a pretty good explanation of what a rule and a rule violation is.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

There have been great posts from users on these forums where they catch another player breaking these rules clearly.

You however judging by this thread:
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=380.0

...seem to need every chance player encounter spelled out for you (the 2nd page is like listening to a 5 year old ask "why?" "why?" "why?")

So instead of bucking up and fighting the good fight (like you love to post how you do all the time) we see these threads from you popping up where someone or something on this server has happened that causes your game experience to be negative.

I don't think i'm the only person here who feels this way, but you'd just think they were all my friends and that'd explain it away in your head.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65035
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 89
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)