Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 01:16:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: T5 Abyss Suggestion  (Read 12641 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 09:09:20 pm »

Can make the shield mob drop any 1 of the jewlery instead of just shield.

Honestly at 1st I was like    ...

Then I was like.. I like that idea.. Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 10:02:49 pm »

not a bad idea... and the shoulder and cloak mob too.. just make them the accessory mobs.. wow, your idea is better than mine, I think I will steal yours and call it mine. I will name my company Microsoft.
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 10:56:12 am »

Or instead of going back to T5 for a second ear, you could just get the T6 ear and wait to get a T7 ear to replace your T3 ear and not farm T5 for that tiny chance you get another ear seeing as the HP increase on it isn't worth the time spent when you need a T7 ear anyway. But I second the shield/shoulder/back mobs having jewelry.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 04:38:35 pm »

Still don't see why all accessories are required for T6 and above after the insane grind of T5 forcing you back into t5 after you sell your soul to get out of it. They aren't required for any lower tiers so why start at that point?

Keeze
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 05:04:34 pm »

Because you are exponentially more powerful than previous tiers?  That'd be my guess as to requiring that.  But realistically, we now have access to T9 so there's no point in T5 being any more of a time sink than getting the kill updates so I'd suggest more common off slot drops.

Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 07:09:59 pm »

I'm with Dim. If you can survive in T7 + and don't want to get your last 2 toons a T5 mask you should have that choice. Requiring the main 7 slots makes sense but sometimes, like in my case,  people don't want to farm their last 2 necklaces for their 23/24 toons to be able to join them in T7. It was enough of a process to get the main armor and 100 kills and most of the accessories. Plus you throw them all away for the T7 accessories anyway which are required for T8..
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 07:53:25 pm »

I'm with dim and anuli, I've never been so bottle necked in any zone or in any game for that matter. Please ease the pain!!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:56:02 pm by Premador » Logged
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 08:00:41 pm »

Even though it is a pain just chaning the 3 mobs to randomly drop any 1 of the pieces would make it a lot easier. This wouldnt require any change of quest code either.
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 08:58:28 pm »

I ran The Abyss for my 2nd group last month and easily got all the items I needed in the time I got 100 kills, so I see no main reason for a change.  My guess is the people having the most issues are the ones with free waypoint spamming new instances.   If you're to the point where you only need 1-2 items, just use /auction while doing other activities, thats what I did, found a seller for the item I needed within a day or two. 
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 09:00:20 pm »

we do full clears coral and all i have almost got my 2nd group the 100 kills now and he still hasnt gotten the faces for his group and i havent for mine either
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 10:04:02 pm »

I ran The Abyss for my 2nd group last month and easily got all the items I needed in the time I got 100 kills, so I see no main reason for a change.  My guess is the people having the most issues are the ones with free waypoint spamming new instances.   If you're to the point where you only need 1-2 items, just use /auction while doing other activities, thats what I did, found a seller for the item I needed within a day or two. 

we clear the entire zone, and we have many toons waiting on single accessory pieces. Just because you cannot see the reason, does not mean there is no reason. I have been auctioning 1 mil per mask for a week. and less for the last few weeks. ohh, and we need like 10 masks.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 03:51:56 am »

Gearing up a group is different than gearing up 20+ toons.

Keeze
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 04:07:14 am »

Remember when getting back/shoulders was difficult?  of course there were only like 5 place holders to spawn the mobs that could drop them....ahhh the good old days

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 09:10:24 pm »

Remember when getting back/shoulders was difficult?  of course there were only like 5 place holders to spawn the mobs that could drop them....ahhh the good old days

Hehe, had a couple rot tonight. No masks. If there was some way of being able to focus my efforts a bit better, it would make this less painful. Some great suggestions here. I did 1.5 clears then head to TOFS to keep my sanity Smiley
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 12:24:48 pm »

just an update with changes, cleared abyss one more time this afternoon. Loot on bosses was 2 shoulder and 1 shield ~22 bosses. That is the rng, not the static bosses that already drop those items. 3 clears so far today.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)