Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:41:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 583981 times)
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: July 23, 2018, 09:54:11 am »

Bloodmoon is 75-80 shards per hour. Tedious as hell, but viable. I wish there were more alternatives though.

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 23, 2018, 07:06:10 pm »

I busted my ass 28 hours to get last 200 shards i needed on my pally for group blessing proc... my experience with hatestomp wasnt that great.... i farm over and over dranik catacomb.... for a mediocre 8 hive shard a run.... and i got a wooping 12 essence from that 28hours Sad

But now i found out i have to destroy my hatestop3 ... 175+175+325 = 675 hiveshards worth .... damn that represent over 75 hours of net farming with expedition we have left.... it sucks! wish i could turn my hatestomp3 and get my group blessing 3 instead... or at least let me have both... and switch when needed.... also wish their was a replacement firestrike kind of augs to put on your weapon.... hatestomp have the dd, but the hate part sucks for other class

we could use new augments, and new way to farm shards... but well thats my 2 cents...

i wish i have that group blessing, but i can resign myself to delete my hatestomp...

thanks anayway
maybe something positive will come out of that

Ahh... all the more reason to implement my request to have Kael Drakkel beefed up to give us what we want... a new way to farm shards, essences or whatnot. Kinda like that idea about turning in UW augs to get the one we want if we wanna trade out. Great idea!

Mix
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 04, 2018, 03:08:51 am »

Just got my new character flagged for fighters guild but when I use the ring to teleport it crashes. Cant log in, so I have to use character mover. Is this a bug or is it my jacked up files?

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 04, 2018, 03:18:30 am »

Just tried both FG and CG rings, and zone in ok

Not sure what is causing it sorry
What client do you use?
Can you zone in using the NPC?
Try without MQ2,

Just a few suggestions

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 04, 2018, 03:17:25 pm »

Just got my new character flagged for fighters guild but when I use the ring to teleport it crashes. Cant log in, so I have to use character mover. Is this a bug or is it my jacked up files?

make sure you have the correct spells file in your eq directory. this server uses a custom spell file.
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 04, 2018, 10:24:33 pm »

Just tried both FG and CG rings, and zone in ok

Not sure what is causing it sorry
What client do you use?
Can you zone in using the NPC?
Try without MQ2,

Just a few suggestions

I tried it first with MQ2 and then without it, two different prompts but the same result which is crashing. The only way to stop this is to use character mover. It happens whenever I use FG ring.

Edit: tried fighters guild npc in nexus same result. Going to reinstall  server files
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:17:11 pm by Soakked » Logged

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 05, 2018, 09:11:40 am »

Any chance the old X target could be rolled back ? so many gaps in mobs, old targets that wont leave, zoning doesn't reset, group raids show all targets pulled.  I don't think anyone gives a rats ass if another has aggro.  This has been broken since the inception.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 05, 2018, 02:14:22 pm »

old X target?

gotee

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 05, 2018, 10:14:23 pm »

About a year ago a revision was made to the extended target window to show who has aggro.  Since then it creates huge gaps in the window, usually have to scroll down to see what is actually on target due to the first 5-6 slots being blank after pulling mobs for a while.  Also if you wipe the targets remain in the window and there is no way to clear them except going after those mobs and killing them.  It was not well received when implemented and it still has the same bugs.
UmmnLala

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 11, 2018, 09:58:50 pm »

apparently you can't hand in t10 epics for the alternate version ie SK offensive epic for SK defensive epic.
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 21, 2018, 10:47:16 pm »

I recently discovered that the mage spell Incinerating Aura IV (which drops in T10) was being debuffed on my warrior when fighting. I had been using the IA spell line long before I was eligible to enter T10 with no issues. It has a buff time of 20 mins and I have never seen it debuffed even while in T10 doing the Orc Faction and Sarnak Faction quest.

After researching and testing, I discovered the cause is from my Druid casting heals during the fight and his T10 Gnoll Robes has the Earthen Boon effect on it. This effect is classified as a defensive boon that is the same on the Incinerating Aura line. But the difference is Earthen Boon only lasts 2 mins and has only 1 trigger effect that removes the buff once triggered. (this was hard to catch in a pull with (30+ mobs). Incinerating Aura lasts 20 mins and triggers randomly for the full duration.

No one knew of this because I assume 1) most get players get Orc gear for their toons due to better stats or 2) they dont use IA as a buff on their warrior.

Can we get the effect on the Gnoll Chest item changed? Either remove it and replace with something else or possibly not cause it to overwrite Incinerating Aura?

Not sure what a good solution would be, maybe someone has some thoughts. I would prefer to have IA since it lasts longer. Every little bit helps in T10.

-Mix-

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 22, 2018, 12:32:10 am »

My guess would be that both buffs share the same slot number, simply changing one of them should allow both to stack.  If the intent is you can have one or the other, you could just make earthen whatever not able to overwrite incinerating aura.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 24, 2018, 12:47:40 am »

If you don't want the effect from the chest piece you can block the spell. Just block the earthen boon or whatever it is and it will no longer drop IA because it will never land on the warrior again.

It's actually the same strategy used to keep mercs on live from casting the wrong buffs or heals on you. Stupid mercs would cast complete heal all the time and get people killed because it was the most cost effective heal.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:50:38 am by Brannyn » Logged
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 04, 2018, 10:14:47 pm »

Block the spell? Elaborate more please...

Mix

....nevermind.. I looked it up. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 10:16:27 pm by Mixlor » Logged
Toadchampion

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 06, 2018, 08:03:43 am »

Came back after a Hiatus and now I cant see my UW 7 in my hand.  I can equip it in either hand but has no graphics.  I have checked my Server files and spell files but no changes.   Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 149