Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:42:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 583901 times)
nibes

View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: January 07, 2020, 12:35:38 pm »

Paladin AA Inquisitor's Judgement is broken.

Character gets buffed correctly, but the proc spell is missing. Client gives "Invalid spell proc 21747". Looking at spell file, this appears to be true for all ranks of the AA.

Some for Rogues:
AA Envenomed Blades does the same thing. "Invalid spell proc 13753". I did not check spell file for other ranks.
AA Ligament Slice buffs the rogue with Ancient Parry VIII
AA Sleight of Hand has a missing proc spell, 16112. I did not check other ranks.
AA Dirty Fighting has missing proc spell, 23994. I did not check other ranks.

Zerker:
AA Bloodpact has missing proc spell 12706.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 01:02:15 pm by nibes » Logged
Drachen

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 07, 2020, 02:49:30 pm »

1. The warrior aura Myrmidon's Aura is overwritten by the cleric spell Armor of the Crab III.

2. The bard alternate ability Song of Stone gives an error "unable to find data for pet bardSwarmUpgrade1".  Currently the aa is at 5/12.  I am not sure if it worked at other tiers.

3. The bard weapon Nature's Melody has a group buff Nature's Melody.  On the description for the ability it says it lasts 600 minutes, but it is only a 3 minute buff.  It is only a 15 ac buff so not sure which is supposed to be correct.

4. The bard song Nillipus' Stampede of the Wee, base and other ranks, all use alteration skill instead of an instrument skill.  Also, the cast/song timer is almost double of other songs.

5. The item from T10 "burping beer" locks up all commands when used.  I can move around fine, but can't attack (it turns off attack when used), use any hotbars, or click any items/armor.  It eventually disconnects me to character select.

6. The Champion Symbol augment quest reward from T10, and Loping Plains Augment of Damage Shield both say they increase damage shield.  The damage shield does not change when equipping these items.

7. The Instant Cure Group (Reward Item) removes/cures the enrage ability from the ultimate armor plate gloves click.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 07, 2020, 03:18:48 pm »

7. The Instant Cure Group (Reward Item) removes/cures the enrage ability from the ultimate armor plate gloves click.

This is a known issue, the enrage effect is coded as detrimental in the database and the workaround is to prepend your cure command with a conditional.

/if (!${Bool[${Me.Buff[enrage]}]}) /(your item click code here)

Your item click code can be based off of /useitem, /itemnotify, /keypress if it's on a hotkey...just use the conditional to check to see if you have the enrage buff active before it will click the cure item.

I have no idea if it can be recoded in the database to be uncurable, but I'm guessing it's possible if Rent or Akka wanted to.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:20:54 pm by Dimur » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053