Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:19:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 583898 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: January 10, 2019, 08:37:24 am »

http://wiki.ezserver.online/Spell:_Holy_Blessing_of_Intervention cant cast it on others.

Tavi

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: June 04, 2019, 07:05:00 pm »

Noticed today while building new toons that my double and triple instance items act like they are creating an instance but instantly expire. I tried this in postorms, hohonora, and anguish. I hadn't been in postorms in a long time and first thought it was just not allowed. But I created one for hohonora and anguish recently.
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:56 pm »

Does anyone else get this random DOT that just kills u in Sunder ? I don't see any pattern other than it just happens every so often.  Have to zone for 10 mins and it usually goes away.  There is nothing in the spells window that shows anything is on u.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 08:42:27 pm by gotee » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 06, 2019, 04:49:08 pm »

That is the zone wide AoE from orc boss.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: August 20, 2019, 10:03:17 am »

Noot's Crusty Spatula of Spanking - the ulimate weapon from halloween quest for casters/wisdom has a click for Feign death - this click is the first trigger when you try to use the item so Epic augments are unable to be used if slotted into it.

Orthanos Blade of Lamentations is still out of charges, so also unable to use the epic aug inside it.
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: August 22, 2019, 03:51:06 am »

On the topic of the ultimate staff weapon - is it possible we can have it re-evaluated? - Currently its falling way behind other ultimate weapon types, as it has no proc effect or focus effect? - The spell file seems to contain proc I->XII aswell as focus effects, why they are not in use, I have no idea, maybe there's a good reason? Smiley

I am asking, as 2hb is for some classes the perferred weapon type over slash (mnk, bst) - Another angle is I feel a caster beneficial ultimate weapon could also add some spice to the mix

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:53:09 am by Ekiir » Logged

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 22, 2019, 06:30:22 pm »

Noot's Crusty Spatula of Spanking - the ulimate weapon from halloween quest for casters/wisdom has a click for Feign death - this click is the first trigger when you try to use the item so Epic augments are unable to be used if slotted into it.

Orthanos Blade of Lamentations is still out of charges, so also unable to use the epic aug inside it.

Noot's Crusty Spatula of Spanking was changed. Took Feign Death off and added focus effect Improved Damage.

Orthanos' Lamination Blade of Fire was given a slight damage boost, the UW worn aug slot was removed, the weapon proc was removed so that an UW proc aug can now be used.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 06:36:43 pm by Rent Due » Logged

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 22, 2019, 06:39:38 pm »

On the topic of the ultimate staff weapon - is it possible we can have it re-evaluated? - Currently its falling way behind other ultimate weapon types, as it has no proc effect or focus effect? - The spell file seems to contain proc I->XII aswell as focus effects, why they are not in use, I have no idea, maybe there's a good reason? Smiley

I am asking, as 2hb is for some classes the perferred weapon type over slash (mnk, bst) - Another angle is I feel a caster beneficial ultimate weapon could also add some spice to the mix

The UW staff has a focus that triggers a spell that does the same damage as UW axe. If this "proc" isnt working let me know. But, if you put a proc on a weapon then i have to remove the UW proc augment slot.

Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: August 23, 2019, 01:05:41 am »

Noot's Crusty Spatula of Spanking was changed. Took Feign Death off and added focus effect Improved Damage.

Orthanos' Lamination Blade of Fire was given a slight damage boost, the UW worn aug slot was removed, the weapon proc was removed so that an UW proc aug can now be used.

In regards to Orthanos Blade -
For one paladin (Dhalgrave) item is out of charges and cannot be clicked with paladin healing epic 10 in it.
For other paladin (Fecpal) Item cannot be clicked but gives no message at all with paladin 10 in it.
For both paladins Ultimate Protection IV is still showing on the item despite the aug slot being gone, would that be what is blocking the click some how?
It seems like Ulimate Protection is better than the click though

Noot's works great now though.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:09:06 am by Fecs » Logged
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: August 23, 2019, 08:21:19 am »

For one paladin (Dhalgrave) item is out of charges and cannot be clicked with paladin healing epic 10 in it.
For other paladin (Fecpal) Item cannot be clicked but gives no message at all with paladin 10 in it.
For both paladins Ultimate Protection IV is still showing on the item despite the aug slot being gone, would that be what is blocking the click some how?

Thanks!

Orthano's Blade should work correctly now.

There was some conflict with the Paladin Healing Class Augment 10. Long story short, The Worn UW was removed and Ultimate Protection III was added as a worn effect. Warmth of Light VI (pally healing aug 10) can now be clicked when placed on sword. You can use UW proc aug now.

Lemme know if any of this does not work, or you have lost an augment due to changes, or whatever. hopefully this clears up that item though

Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: August 24, 2019, 01:53:35 pm »

The UW staff has a focus that triggers a spell that does the same damage as UW axe. If this "proc" isnt working let me know.

@Rent - You are right, there is a % chance on cast to trigger a proc, and it works, I tested it on a VII UW version - Wether the staff needs a melee proc or not, that call I will leave to you.

Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: August 29, 2019, 12:51:07 am »

Thanks!

There was some conflict with the Paladin Healing Class Augment 10. Long story short, The Worn UW was removed and Ultimate Protection III was added as a worn effect. Warmth of Light VI (pally healing aug 10) can now be clicked when placed on sword. You can use UW proc aug now.

Lemme know if any of this does not work, or you have lost an augment due to changes, or whatever. hopefully this clears up that item though

Lost Ultimate Protection III aug on cleric (Fecd) when I tried to remove stuck aug from noots

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 29, 2019, 01:51:36 am »

ill get that for ya

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 29, 2019, 12:30:27 pm »

Thanks!

Lost Ultimate Protection III aug on cleric (Fecd) when I tried to remove stuck aug from noots

send me an email with the character name. ezserveronline@gmail.com

nibes

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 07, 2020, 10:14:24 am »

Paladin AA Inquisitor's Judgement is broken.

Character gets buffed correctly, but the proc spell is missing. Client gives "Invalid spell proc 21747". Looking at spell file, this appears to be true for all ranks of the AA.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91