Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:46:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 583899 times)
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 08:33:10 am »

for some reason the waypoint keeps telling my monk that he needs 5000 more plat to make a raid instance when he has millions of gold on him, anyone else experience this?

But dont you have to give that 5000plat to the waypoint befor it wil make the instance?

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 08:51:32 am »

derp...you're right. i was under the assumption that it automatically took the gold from your character for whatever reason, maybe it was like this at some point? Ive been using the FWP for far too long lol.

Don't i feel stupid  Undecided
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 05:41:06 pm »

Is the cleric hammer pet III working as intended? Pet self-buff shows +400% healing / -75% mitigation. Tried it on dummy, and appears to be 4.0 (2500dmg each proc), but healing received to cleric is only 4100 each time. Seems rather low. Not sure if these were intentionally scrapped, or just no one bothers to use 'em and so no one noticed.

Main: Bubbin
yeejek

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:13 pm »

No it doesn't work. Pets don't get focus effects.  Mage pet will get the focus from malos on its procs though.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 12:00:38 am »

Clerics in general have weakened based on huge upgrades in tank HP.  With a UC2 their main healing spell now accounts for only a small % of the warrior's health.  Would love to see a new Word of Viv spell mentioned earlier... that adds some much needed healing.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 01:06:50 am »

UCv3 does almost 50% more healing focus than the UCv2 Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 11:20:15 am »

Clerics in general have weakened based on huge upgrades in tank HP.  With a UC2 their main healing spell now accounts for only a small % of the warrior's health.  Would love to see a new Word of Viv spell mentioned earlier... that adds some much needed healing.

They are still healing fine on everyone but warriors. As Hunter stated right above me, the UCv3 is always an option. You could also use that ungodly single target heal. Rank 1 or Rank 2 should heal for explosive amounts of HP.

Maybe ye damn warriors should have so much HP!!  *shakefist* Damn kids, lawn, etc

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 11:44:09 am »

Regardless of the amount of HP that any class has  (news flash any class can have a lot of hp in today's game) there are plenty of healing options available. 

Clerics Over Raided Healing I and 2 are excellent.   The group heal is not the end all be all.   You can and probably should add additional healers, Druids and Shaman are great options as well as a paladin or 2.      Heck some people use 3 paladin healers.   

Adapt, overcome and use the tools available to you.   
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2013, 02:24:04 pm »

Clerics Over Raided Healing I and 2 are excellent.

Where does Over Raided Healing 2 drop?
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 02:46:13 pm »

No it doesn't work. Pets don't get focus effects.  Mage pet will get the focus from malos on its procs though.
If you summon the cleric pet, you will see that it does come self-buffed with +400% healing.

Main: Bubbin
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 03:08:44 pm »

If you summon the cleric pet, you will see that it does come self-buffed with +400% healing.

What Yeejek meant is that pets (and NPCs in general) do not benefit from +spellpower and +healingpower like players do.

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 05:49:49 pm »

Ok, damned if I can figure out whats doing it, but on my druid (and ONLY on my druid!) I lose focus of heal during combat. Anyone know of anything that might erase focus of heal on a druid?

5.0 epic and running werewolf form2.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 06:43:10 pm »

Ok, damned if I can figure out whats doing it, but on my druid (and ONLY on my druid!) I lose focus of heal during combat. Anyone know of anything that might erase focus of heal on a druid?

5.0 epic and running werewolf form2.

Aww hell, I bet I do. Are you casting any frost spells? (Chaotic Frost, Tempest Winds)

If so, lemme know if the "Feelings" buff is removing it. I'll fix it if that's the case. :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 08:34:34 pm »

Yeah....I run chaotic frost as part of my offensive rotation. Thanks HB!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 01:15:27 am »

Yeah....I run chaotic frost as part of my offensive rotation. Thanks HB!

I'll get that fixed. Thanks

-Hate

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats