Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 07:15:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633500 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2014, 07:31:17 pm »

the server

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2014, 08:51:04 am »

Thanks to Nyzin for finding this.  Hate, the spell that drops in T6 that used to be called Holy Zealotry II (ID 10176?) got changed to Gift of the Avenger in the spell book, but the new scroll that drops is Gift of the Avenger II, and they both have the same ID, so you can't mem Avenger II

Hoping for the old Zealotry II to become Avenger II in the book, so we don't have to farm a new copy Smiley
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:52:56 am by Brokyn » Logged

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2014, 07:45:39 am »

I had email Hate on this the day of the change.  I have 2 Avenger's in my book and the only way to see the difference is to examine it.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2014, 11:24:29 am »

Thanks to Nyzin for finding this.  Hate, the spell that drops in T6 that used to be called Holy Zealotry II (ID 10176?) got changed to Gift of the Avenger in the spell book, but the new scroll that drops is Gift of the Avenger II, and they both have the same ID, so you can't mem Avenger II

Hoping for the old Zealotry II to become Avenger II in the book, so we don't have to farm a new copy Smiley

If what I'm reading is correct, you may be seeing Zealotry II converted into Avenger II. Due to character limit restrictions, it is possible to have both ranks but have them named the same (i.e. "Gift of the Avenger" twice).  If you had Holy Zealotry II, it became Gift of the Avenger II.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2014, 11:57:39 am »

I think both I and II versions of the new spell are named the exact same thing in spell book, but if you use both versions youll notice a version I worn off and a version II worn off message.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Brokyn

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2014, 03:19:26 pm »

Let me clarify...  Gift of the Avenger in my spell book has an ID of 10176.  The effect on that spell is 10177.  Gift of the Avenger II in my bag has an ID of 10176 as well.  The effect on that spell is also 10177.  The Lore for Gift of the Avenger II is Holy Zealotry II...

I hope that clears up the problem?  I have Gift of the Avenger memmed in my book, and cannot mem Gift of the Avenger II as they have the same ID...

Brokyn

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2014, 03:21:02 pm »

Also, it seems that the SK epic 8.0 click effect is broken.  It never casts once, and it just says spell recast time not met no matter how long you wait.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2014, 07:19:03 pm »

Let me clarify...  Gift of the Avenger in my spell book has an ID of 10176.  The effect on that spell is 10177.  Gift of the Avenger II in my bag has an ID of 10176 as well.  The effect on that spell is also 10177.  The Lore for Gift of the Avenger II is Holy Zealotry II...

I hope that clears up the problem?  I have Gift of the Avenger memmed in my book, and cannot mem Gift of the Avenger II as they have the same ID...

This is what I'm referring to specifically. Notice that they both list the scroll effect as the same thing? That's because the character limitation kicks us in the face. It could be renamed to an acronym, but it will appear that way in the spellbook too. Undecided

-Hate

Ashlierayne

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2014, 07:31:37 pm »

delete the rank one spell out of the book? Or can you do that still? Should be able to right click and then push delete. They added that years ago when they let you move them around your spell book.
Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2014, 03:22:23 pm »

Universal Teleporter, Soulbinder Jera, Leaderboards and Buff Bot are roaming around Nexus right now. Not sure if this was intentional or if something broke.

EDIT: Halloween and Element Focus Vendor also
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:24:11 pm by Kaid » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2014, 05:18:54 pm »

Hehe it was intentional.

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2014, 05:31:24 pm »

Hatwe, per your request....EoN ore mobs:

North Qeynos - Fippy Darkpaw - qeynos2
    Butcherblock Mtns - Corflunk - butcher
    Lesser Fay - Pained Unicorn - lfaydark
    Rathe Mtns - Hasten Bootstrutter - rathemtn
    Oasis of Marr - Cazel - oasis
    The Hole - Guardian of the Seal - hole
    Kedge Keep - Phinigel Autropos - kedge
    Timorous Deep - Faydedar - timorous
    Skyfire Mtns - Talendor - skyfire
    The Halls of Betrayal - Korucust - chardokb

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2014, 10:02:31 pm »

Shadow is also more annoying than intended with regen   Wink  It's fine for those of us that outgear it, but I heard some struggling on it today and helped a few get their books done.
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2014, 08:17:12 am »

Cleric shield, Aegis of Superior Divinity (2.0) click is not working as of this morning.

Denzig <STONE>
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2014, 11:36:53 am »

Timeless Vampiric Thunder is group but not MGB. Intentional?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)