Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:30:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate Augment Discussion  (Read 15881 times)
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 07:23:52 am »

Shit posted in the wrong topic.... my bad

Is it your intent to add a 2hs as a UW option?  I think with the UA setup your looking at is awesome to use on other toons. You will see more of the UW types being utilized now... Monk/cleric/druid and so on = mace, Rogue=dagger you get the idea here.  Also, with the change is there a way you could look at the EoP being 5mil instead of 10mil?  would keep things inline to the new system?  Also, things like grp heal are things like that going to have some increase over the same lvl epics?

Also, do you think the ranks could be 5k AA's versus 10k or so .. that still means you would need 40k for lvl's 70 -77 and that would be for each aug which would mean a 160k aa investment for all 4 augs.

Anyways, Keep up the great job you and your Santa helpers are doing. 
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 08:23:28 am »

Will see how many AA it requires to get RoA 1000, and how long it too people to get there.

I'll consider prices, then 1/4 of it cause need 4 augs to fill up all 4 aug slots.

Honestly 40k AA, 160k AA is very very low. Players would get max Ultimate Augs real fast.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 08:30:33 am »

OK cool was just looking at the possible vent qq about aa grinding and having to split up between a lot of items was all ... and don't want to have peeps say the exp reward item is now needed to get there.  And please don't use the long timers as a roa benchmark  cuz some used the reward item and the anguish pull for aa farming.

Thanks Hunter,  not qq'ing here Tongue  just want to help
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 09:30:48 am »

Will see how many AA it requires to get RoA 1000, and how long it too people to get there.

I'll consider prices, then 1/4 of it cause need 4 augs to fill up all 4 aug slots.

Honestly 40k AA, 160k AA is very very low. Players would get max Ultimate Augs real fast.

Ok well first off this is just as you were talking doing with the epic 8.0 as seen here

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4040.0

2nd
10k aa is no walk in the park for someone without the ez exp item.

3rd
For those of use who have spend the time invested in this to have something made worthless without days more farming to get the weaapon to be better then epic let alone augs can you work out some sort of refund
Peign
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 09:51:30 am »

So now we have those 4 Aug Slot Types in the Ultimate Weapon, and I been thinking how to continue to course, and develop more.

Was thinking about making AA Tokens:

Token of 10,000 AA
Token of 50,000 AA

etc.

Might make them combine too, such as 10k + 10k = 20k token.

Then combine AA Tokens with EoP, EoN, EoFS, and some template or mold, to create ranked Ultimate Augments.

Almost the same as making UW, except UA would would require AA instead of Tier Boss Essence.

Would probably put a level requirement on each rank, being 70, 71, ... 77 etc so we don't get a Qvic noob with UW1 procing UA9.

So what type of UA are we going to make? I'd like to have a variety so players could really customize it to their style game play.

Type 27 - Worn Effect
Increase chance to crital
Increase all skills damage modifier

Type 28 - Focus Effect
Increase Healing Spells
Increase Damage Spells
Reduce Aggro
Reduce casting time
Reduce mana cost

Type 29 - Proc
PB AoE Dmg
Single Target DD for higher than AoE value
Life Tap
Group Heal
Fading Memories
Debuff beneficial buffs from mob
Snare, Root
HP Rune to self/group
Lower Enemy Resist Debuff
Swarm Pets onto Target

Type 30 - Click
AoE Aggro
Fading Memories
Root, Snare, Mez
HP Rune
Divine Aura, ranks with increased durations
Lower Enemy Resist Debuff
Stonewall 1% per rank up to 10% max
Swarm Pets onto Target
Shout kill (Rank x 250,000 dmg before focus effect) with long (1 hour) recast timer
Exp Bonus Buff 10% per rank up to max rank 10 (100% bonus).

I don't want to go too crazy and give away every classes exclusive abilities like mez or FD, but would still consider it if it doesn't make those classes obsolete.

The list of items in each of the 4 categories are not set in stone yet, just throwing out some quick ideas for feed back as to what we want to make. I'd like to plan it out, and set aside a range of (100-300) item/spell IDs to make it easier to do recipe/ranks of the items

After we have a semi final list of what we want to make to customize the UW's then would need to start making the spells that go into each of the 4 categories. If anyone wants to make those to save me time, then we'd have this quest available sooner, otherwise no promises when we'd start to see them. Could be a week for first ranks to appear, or 1-2 months until anything is available since IRL will start getting busy for me next month (Jan), then more free time again in Feb.

This is an awesome idea and aligns nicely with the current EZ model.     This is very similar to your original idea of weapon augs which I also thought was excellent.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 10:24:36 am »

If you already have an UW, then AA does come faster.

First work on UW, then UA.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 10:28:03 am »

how you took off the things that made this true extra hps do not make aa come faster especially with the train size limiter
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 10:36:31 am »

Here's my idea to help appease people

When this gets implemented, you get # of 10k aa tokens for what rank you have. To get a jump start on getting back up to par.

And so people can't complain about a 1 time deal.

Every time you upgrade a level on UW you get 1 10k token to spend on customizing it.

I don't think this will really throw off the growth curve and people who have invested all this time get a jumpstart on getting something more useful back, and with the bonus on upgrade no one can complain about a competitive advantage.
Takishi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 12:24:23 pm »

Is rank 1 going to be provided and then rank up from there?  I don't know how fast I'd be able to knock out 50k AA but being able to have an instant aug would at least be something to start.  This would be much like crafters guild rank 1 strike augs, but hopefully a little more powerful Smiley
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 12:57:24 pm »

I am for the, at least 1 free token, when you make the UW for the first time or even for each time you upgrade it.  I think this would appease everyone who has put in the time/money to be able to craft this weapon and make them feel a little better about this change.  I say change, some people would say beat down with a nerf bat. 

I am one of the middle of the line players.  I play almost every night for 2-3 hours.  I am not a casual player and I am definitely not one of the hard core players.  Getting 10k AA's is a chore for me.  It would take me about a month to get that many AA's, but that is also why my RoA is only at 50 or 75.  I've been stuck on the 2k upgrade for a while. 

I am not a fan of the AA for aug method, I would rather have the kill X # of mobs or kill X boss and loot so and so.  At least I could see some progression of working towards the aug instead of sitting there counting by 1's to 10,000.  That's ALOT of 1's. 
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 04:35:35 pm »

Even an Anger 6 would help a ton.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 04:57:28 pm »

Why would you need Anger 6 when he just made the angerbomb a zero cast time click?

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 05:02:22 pm »

The 22.5k ae
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 05:12:23 pm »

Why would you need Anger 6 when he just made the angerbomb a zero cast time click?
Yup problem solved. Not sure if Hunter would want Anger6 on the new aug type and has already said no to the current NerdVI aug going onto the weapon.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 09:22:28 pm »

Hunter i hate to say this but this is an incorrect statement....While i have a UW3 currently i am also someone who is raided more then anything to help my toons, my guildies and others on server when need be i avg about 100 aa's in a couple hours depending on the zone which ToFS is not a good zone for this lol, and such which are normaly good if your solo but not in a group/raid. just my 2 copper
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 207