Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:20:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Our condolences to Hunter's family and friends.  (Read 27414 times)
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:46 pm »

This is devastating. I have no clue how to even respond, but it hurts. Hunter's one of the few people I have ever trusted to making the right decisions, for the right reasons. He is 100% the reason why I chose to invest so much time playing on this server.

You will be missed Hunter; I'm happy to have known you and I'm thankful for the time we had together. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Benamil

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 05:42:38 pm »

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Hunters family....I just really cant believe it....He really was a good man. He will be missed.
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 06:24:28 pm »

Wow...i don't even know where to begin....i've been away for a long while and i received a text saying that hunter passed and i couldn't believe it. I'm sitting here reading everyone else's post to hunter and their condolences to his family and i STILL can't believe that this is happening...my thoughts and prayers are with his family and those closest to him...may god let him rest in peace.

You are gone bro but not forgotten man you never will be...

Pukagiz
Medic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 07:00:17 pm »

This is so awful to hear.  Such a young life snuffed out well before what I would like to believe was his time.  May God make good use of him up there.

My prayers are with this family, friends and the rest of the community.  I know this has hit us all very hard.

Krunkley, Gimble and Co.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 07:29:18 pm »

I haven't been around for a while and have been taking a break from all games.

I was floored from the txt from Fugitive this morning about Hunter's passing.

As a child I lost my father at a young age so I really feel for Aaron's child.

My deepest sympathy goes out to Aaron's family.
He will always be missed and never forgotten.

Kevin
Duluum

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 07:55:48 pm »

Hunter was a very talented person and had a really noble way to behave, in both good and hard times this server had been driven him.
And it seemed to be the same concerning his life in general.

We will miss you Aaron.

Deepest thoughts and condolences to his friends and family.

Ashlierayne

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 08:15:48 pm »

RIP Hunter.

EZ server gave me a chance to fall in love with EQ again after 13 years of playing. I have streamed EZ server more hours than I care to know. I have met a few new friends on EZ and have always thought the community on here was the best part of it.

Your hard work and dedication to this game has given a lot of people joy and fun. You will be missed.

As a fellow Truck Driver to another.. Clear Roads ahead!
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 08:24:29 pm »

I to have been at a loss for words still am for the most part.... Hunter was always one of the best ppl i've talked to around here and everything. I will miss him and his humor and everything....Hunters Family is in our prayers and will forever be thought about... i hope to see Ez live long and hopefully progress still but ik it will be hard.
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 10:25:47 pm »

I am speechless! I never commented here much but have known you for years. Hunter my friend you will be missed greatly. I will never forget the conversations and time we shared and the hours of messing around. I am still in shock and can not think clearly enough to express my thoughts. My friend you will be greatly missed.

Severs
tacl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 01:15:28 am »

I am just shocked. While I didn't talk to hunter more than once or twice I observed his leadership of the server. He is a man that eared great respect from his peers.   The server will never be the same. Chances are he didn't even know me but, I considered him a friend. I know he sacarficed a lot of time for ezserver. More than most of us will ever know. He did it because he loved it and he wanted to create something for others to enjoy. For that, I will never forget him.

My heart goes out to his family. Good by friend. You will be missed.
Worthington

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 06:35:54 am »

I am absolutely floored to hear this news.  You will be missed boss man.  Rest in Peace.
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 10:17:27 am »

OMG, I'm lost for words and shocked ... so many mix feelings

my condolences to his family and friends
Maydaay

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2014, 11:35:29 am »

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help the family, i for one am willing to help!
mcaslow

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2014, 12:02:14 pm »

i have not played here in a few years but i deciede to come back to emu servers this morning and i'm sadden to find that hunter has passed. i would like to wish his family and friends my deepest sympathy.
Seyton

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2014, 03:11:16 pm »

Wow... I haven't played in forever, but thought I'd check in today to see how EZserver was doing. I can't believe the news. My condolences to Hunter's family and friends. He was a great leader, and I'm very sad to hear he is gone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)