Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 02:53:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Updates 04/28/14  (Read 39549 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014, 12:02:29 am »

Ok, T8 should be good to go. With reboot, all spells will be normal and it should be 95% operational under the new rules. The dragons will see a custom spell or two added the following day, but they are currently ready to kick your ass in a new instance or after reboot.

Enjoy!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2014, 02:37:10 am »

-Hate

Will those resists be the same for all, or are these just tank #s? Curious if my team is going to get melted by aoe tomorrow  Wink although I'm burnt out from ToV anyhow. Previously the only ae'ing mobs in t8 were the bosses, and it was almost fully resistable with just 1350 resist on some newer toons.

Regardless, always room for more resists on the team. Back to ToFS we go!
Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2014, 03:26:59 am »

With the change, my group of 6 can:

- clear the trash mob at East, but unable to kill Dozekar. My tank goes down fast.
- clear the trash mob at West, can kill Telkorenar, Gozzrem and Lendiniara. Is not a walkover, need to pay attention to heal my tank. Is fun Tongue
- have difficulties getting to the North, due to multiple adds when I pull. Still learning.

Is good news to me as I can now work on the West to gear my toons up.

Thanks Hate! Cheers.

--
Rotic
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2014, 05:22:46 am »

You can cast slow on the mobs in T8. Helps with Doze

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2014, 05:24:51 am »

Anyone who thinks they are Entitled to Anything in an Emulated Ancient game deserves to Not be taken seriously.  I love the changes and look forward them.  I don't expect every patch to hit the nail on the head, nor should anyone else.  You don't pay for this game.  Donating money does not mean you Pay for this game.  This game is a hobby, not a hand out.

Great Job Hate and Akka.  Thank you.
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2014, 06:48:03 am »

-Hate

Thanks Hate for the update.

I know you spent a lot time yesterday working on TOFS - Is it possible to add it to the list for the various floors?
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2014, 06:54:33 am »

The only reason I asked about the sotx was in consideration of how hard the quest is. I got one to rank 3 and was able to get a 10 on Halloween. Fungi is right that things change and items get obsolete. Being a casual my gear isn't up to level which is no ones fault but my own. No one likes change and I took a rather large hit on my hps and resists. On my alts I slot all resist stone Vs and they are around the 1800 / 2000 mark depending. I don't mind grinding x's for the tank but for the other 11 I would rather put my fingers in a blender.

Donations are exactly that. Don't let one idiot get to you hate. You're doing more than 90% of the servers running. If i had money I would buy you a colt 45  or a king cobra. Keep calm ! Ez on!

Keeze
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2014, 08:39:04 am »

Actually, with reboot or new instances, each raid tier drops matching level resist augs on an uncommon basis. Tier 5 drops level 5, tier 6 drops level 6, etc etc.

-Hate

Not a big deal, but T6 is dropping Rank 5

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2014, 10:24:30 am »

Mana Neckless sorry for write it again

Enc ManaNeck IX = nearly each nuke give the proc
Mage ManaNeck IX = each nuke i did was an proc
Necro ManaNeck IX = nuked 3x completed Mana Away and Doted and not one proc Edit : after 4 x Manabattire cleared i get a proc maybe from the overtimed life tap little cast time on it ( readed on Marxist post )
Wiz MananNeck IX = no need for procs and not seen an proc on my CCII pet ;p

/ooc are 1-2 peeps talk about beastlord pet want the buff! i say to that big - ! Beastlord got NS that calls no need for ManaNeck !

would be great if u can work on proc rate for necro that the proc triggers on DoT to or on LifeTaps

Greetz
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:57:23 am by Poker-ecaf » Logged

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2014, 10:32:47 am »

dots won't work, and if the nuke doesn't have a cast time they won't work.  also i'm willing to bet the necklaces or pets  are going to be nerfed in some fashion in the near future
Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2014, 10:51:16 am »

Actually, with reboot or new instances, each raid tier drops matching level resist augs on an uncommon basis. Tier 5 drops level 5, tier 6 drops level 6, etc etc.

-Hate

Not a big deal, but T6 is dropping Rank 5

T5 is dropping Rank 6. Seems they're flipped
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2014, 10:53:33 am »

doze is definitely doing too much dmg for an entry player.  pretty much 1 rounded my tank and he has full tov armor
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2014, 11:02:52 am »

getting now proc from Necro maybe from the Lifetap overtime spell u find them under taps ... maybe sameone will check it out ?!

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2014, 11:10:29 am »

it seems that all the mobs now are casting the spells players have available.  Doze is using call of the void,  i think wizzy mobs are using the high end nukes, etc.  I might suggest disabling whatever you did to let them randomly cast spells

and he has sk spells, not necro.  killed him chain dispelling so he wouldnt recast call of the void, but north trash is going to be refuckingdiculous with wizard mobs
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2014, 11:23:19 am »

I thought I removed the Call of the Void spells (both for DPS purposes and the awkward skeletons). Being a shadow knight, they will have access to a harmtouch but maybe the scaling is too high. I'll look in to it shortly. :-)

The wizards have access to 3 spells. Yamakagi's Fiery Passion Inferno, Hateborne's Glacial Gift, and Polarity Flux. The rank/damage/resist depend heavily on the mob level as ALL of the scaling has been set based on mob levels.

As for wizard NPCs, I've been careful to place them VERY sporadically as wizard NPCs should be something that are isolated encounters instead of "lolwizzyroominc". Generally reserved for semi-rare NPCs and/or bosses.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85