Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:59:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: On the Warpath #2  (Read 23486 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 11:31:00 am »

Not concerned about increased dps lol, only asking if "clicky" aug is possible with an epic slot in the weapon already.

Epic slot and click slot can co-exist, but I'm not sure how the click precedence would work. It may try to click everything that's up, it may randomly decide which one to set as "the click", or it may error out. I'll test that nearer completion. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2014, 03:01:20 pm »

Loving the changes and loving the server. Just one problem with your opening Hate..

"Ladies/Gents/Trolls,"

There is only 1 Troll and that is Fugi. Let's give credit where credit is due....cuz I am pretty sure I got the 'Ladies' part covered!

Thanks and keep up the awesome job!

Mix
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 03:17:50 pm »

your right mix you are the biggest lady here
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 04:54:58 pm »

As for the rest, if that's the way you want it, good luck in whatever other game you want to play. Sorry EZ isn't an afk for freeloot server for you anymore. Not trying to be a dick, but if this server is no longer what you want it to be, why keep up and question changes?

-Hate

That's kind of a dramatic tone to take for perfectly valid view point. Just a few months ago it used to be that you could log in for a few and work on some things a little bit at a time here and there.  Not all of us want to block off 3 or 4 hours at a time in our schedules to work on progression.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2014, 05:22:06 am »

So a suggestion for commons/overthere.
IF you want to give the community a bit of chance for pvp then the best way to do that would be to have a specific npc that you talk to that will shroud you down (DoD stuff there) to a specific level with a certain set of gear, make it a class of your choice or the class of your character, and give a bunch of aas we can purchase but not enough points to buy everything so we have to choose what is best. This puts everyone on equal playing fields without having to restrict the armor they have or restrict the levels. This also gives someone new to the server who wants to try it the option to do it.

Still put in the IP restriction and possibly implement a point system that you could get rewards from, not a boss in the zone for people to kill as that has proven not to work at all.

This is just a suggestion and people may not even try it if you implement it but if you give everyone the chance to pvp on equal grounds WITHOUT the chance of getting completely rounded by a proc or something then people might actually do it.  After all, zek still survives on live. Even through all the BS SoE has put that server through and as unbalanced and all the hackers and trainers, the server is still there with at least 100-200 people on it.

PvP has a chance, if done right! But up to you if you want to spend the time on it. Still a lot of other better things you could be doing with the server than catering to a small population of pvpers.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 06:27:23 pm »

Pet scaling can be seen: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4305.msg55189#msg55189

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 02:59:27 pm »

Earring of the ___ Ages quest chain completed and item updated.

Be warned, this item is top heavy. Do not expect quick rewards/gains.

-Hate
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:04:02 pm by hateborne » Logged

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:54 am »

I know this may seem dense to ask, but I have been gone for months and haven't seen this particular step discussed in detail.  The Keeper is not very forthcoming with info on the Earring.

She says the earring will require a Gemstone so I gave her one with the earring and she handed back both saying she didn't want those things.  When I hand in the earring alone (level 0) she says I need 20k AA.  I am assuming this means I need the Earring, the Gemstone AND 20k AA in order to upgrade to rank 1?

Related sort of thing on the epic augs and the Epic vendor.  When you have done it once you don't need the steps, but blowing it once on an 8.0 is a lesson I don't relish learning...  Can you hand the epic vendor a 2H Aug and receive a 1H in return?
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 08:11:09 am »

I know this may seem dense to ask, but I have been gone for months and haven't seen this particular step discussed in detail.  The Keeper is not very forthcoming with info on the Earring.

She says the earring will require a Gemstone so I gave her one with the earring and she handed back both saying she didn't want those things.  When I hand in the earring alone (level 0) she says I need 20k AA.  I am assuming this means I need the Earring, the Gemstone AND 20k AA in order to upgrade to rank 1?

Related sort of thing on the epic augs and the Epic vendor.  When you have done it once you don't need the steps, but blowing it once on an 8.0 is a lesson I don't relish learning...  Can you hand the epic vendor a 2H Aug and receive a 1H in return?

Lol yeah i noticed that too. She tells you to give her 20k AA AND the Gemstone per rank. I thought the Gemstone was going to be a free rank if you found one, not required for every rank  Tongue
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 03:02:09 am »

hm as far as I heard the Gemstone of Ages drops a lot in HoH or Anguish also in lower tiers, I have seen only 1 in 2 weeks time in T9. Is that expected that the high lvl players have go back in the lower tiers to upgrade the earring?
hardcoretank

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 05:39:50 am »

my guess is the number of mobs pulled per Hour in t9 is not as great as lower tiers so rightly so seems they drop more in lower tiers

Peign
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 07:20:22 am »

my guess is the number of mobs pulled per Hour in t9 is not as great as lower tiers so rightly so seems they drop more in lower tiers

Most people that are in T9 (maybe some exceptions) pull trains the entire time that they are there.   20-30 mobs.   Some of the events pull trains for you, so bonus.     
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 09:26:17 am »

Most people that are in T9 (maybe some exceptions) pull trains the entire time that they are there.   20-30 mobs.   Some of the events pull trains for you, so bonus.     

Mobs pulled per hour, not how many mobs you can pull. There's a reason 90% of the Gemstones were found in HoH in the test thread   Grin Anyways, the tiers where you farm HUGE amounts of mobs nonstop that die in one hit are dropping rainbow crystals like crazy, and now Gemstones are tacked on to that list. I agree with Brunaa. But, by the time I get ROA 800+ on my team and my mask to 300+ and even consider working on the Earring of Bad-stats-until-you-put-500kAAs-and-25-Gemstones-into-it I might have some of the Gemstones... But we'll mainly be forced to buy them from the other players that are years away from doing the Ear.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 04:39:20 pm »

Hate, I think i read that you took the backstab mod off weapons for rogues and left it on the epic it self. Im still seeing it on the t8 weapon though.

Keeze
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 05:26:01 pm »

I for one like the current drop rate ... maybe there will be some sort of eco again
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)